A New Friend

Sweet Retreat

A/N

Okay guys before your confused again remember

Kwanghee's words

The new person's words

Black italicized words are thoughts okay?

happy reading!!!


 

Kwanghee peeked inside the dome and there really was…

 

A person

 

A thought passed him and he wickedly smiled. He peeked inside again and seeing the other person didn’t notice his presence he continued what he wanted to do.

 

~clears throat~

~kwanghee’s deep voice~

Chogiyo~ You can’t sleep here in the park. You could stay in the cell at the station if you want to.

 

The other person jumped out of the dome in a hurry then bowed 90˚

 

Aniyeo! I’m just resting not sleeping I’ll be gone in a few minutes please don’t bring me to the station!

 

The younger looking guy pleaded. Kwanghee cannot hold his laughter anymore and laughed out loud. The person looked at Kwanghee in confusion, but then realized he was not a cop. He relaxed a bit but was furious with the laughing guy.

 

Yah! It’s not funny! I almost peed in my pants!

 

With that remark Kwanghee laughed louder and harder much to the irritation of the younger. Kwanghee then calmed a bit and said sorry in his hyper voice.

 

Mian! Mian! It’s just that I heard a stomach rumbling when I was eating and saw you hiding in the dome. I just needed you to come out so I played that joke. Here, eat this!

 

He handed the strawberry ice cream and the 2 rolls of kimbap. The younger guy just stared at the food Kwanghee is handing but didn’t grab it.

 

Aish! Just get it and eat it and say thanks! It’s not like I put poison in it I just bought it in the super.

Kwanghee said sarcastically while putting the foods in his hands.

 

Gomawo~ hyung… the guy said with his head low and started eating the kimbap. A huge silence surrounded them. Kwanghee hating the silence broke it.

 

So let me introduce myself I’m K… Jang, Lee Jang 24 years old. You?

The younger one eyed him with doubt then stared at the food again.

D…    Hmm?      Ddo…     Just say it already!    Dong Jun, Kim Dong Jun 20 years old.

He finally said and looked down again feeling embarrassed.

 

Ahh… Dong Jun-shi~ What a nice name for a cute guy! This earned Jang a shocked glance from DJ.

I heard him correctly right? He called me cute right? He didn’t call me manly, handsome or charismatic right? He’s a guy right? He doesn’t like guys right? DJ’s head was swirling with so many questions

Mwo? First time you heard you’re cute? DJ nodded. Well better get used to it since I’ll be calling you cute kekeke…Oh if you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking don’t worry I already have someone and you don’t fit the bill.

DJ doesn’t know what he felt after hearing the words. Happy because he was called cute for the first time, disappointed when he said he already have someone or offended when Jang said he doesn’t fit the bill. It was just his pride eating at him because he knows many girls have fallen for him but then realized it wasn’t the same case as this. In his wondering state he managed to just reply

 

Ohhhkaaaaayyy…

So friends?

Friends…

 DJ shook Kwanghee’s hand and smiled his biggest smile

Ohhhh!! DJ what big mouth you have! Then Jang laughed and ran. It took DJ time to realize the joke and chased Jang around the park.

 


Yay another one finished!!

Also Jang is Kwanghee's name in the movie Roninpop much as i want to i can't watch it huhu T_T

A cookie to anyone who got Kwanghee's joke

Subscribe and comment please mwah¬