The Fading Friendship

The Untitled Love Story

It was that person who was always with Hanbin.

Bobby, looking at me! It was my first time seeing him this close and off stage! His eyelids were covering his eyes but I could still feel his warmth with it. He was smiling to me, showing brightly his bunny front teeth and waving his hands close to my face because I've been frozen there since I saw him. I regained my consciousness and quickly did a 90° bow.

"Annyeonghashimnika." I said nerviously.

"Wow, you're way too formal! Annyeonghasaeyo!"

I was delighted with his presence. It felt like I was not there as a fan but I was there as a soon-to-be-friend. His know-hows made the atmosphere comfortable. I smiled at him and continued the conversation.

"Why are you alone? Are you going to eat at the mini-stop?" I let out a little laugh remembering how BI and Bobby sneeked out to eat alone at the mini-stop. I know I was quite awkward and my hand are trembling right now and my heart beats faster that usual.

"Wow again yo~ How did you know? Are you some kind of magician or are you reading my mind?"

"Of course I'm not! HAHA. I'm your fan and I've watched the whole program repeatedly." I still can't believe that I'm talking to Bobby like this, he was so kind and friendly. 

"Thank you for supporting us. Please keep on loving Team B and Winner. Just wait for us a little bit more and we'll come at you right away." 

Oh crap. His words made me cry. I was an ultimate fan and I can't belive that these things are happening. My OT6 are happening. Is he confirming something or what. I can't stop my tears from flowing I'm just overwhelmed to know that I was not waiting for nothing. 

"Why are yoy crying? Did something hurt you? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I'm just glad to know that you're comming back. I will wait patiently for Team B please debut soon, I really miss you guys."

"Woah~ stop crying! Here get my hankie and wipe those tears."


I breathed deeply and tried to stop my tears. I was so happy that I was able to atleast see Bobby. I even got his handkerchief. But I still wished deep inside to see BI but I can't wish for more.

We said our goodbyes and hoped to see again, soon. I ran to our house and quickly looked for my mom who knows about my fangirl feels. But she wasn't at home. Maybe she bought something at the market for our dinner. I changed my clothes and went at the backyard to take a nap before I start studying. Today was such a great day. I close my eyes and sleep holding Bobby's hanky on my hands.

The next three hours I woke up but my mom is still not around. I'm really hungry right now. I quickly changed and went outside, at the Mini Stop where Team B usually eats, but I never saw them eating there.

After a cup of ramen, I'm now full. I went back home and studied my lessons. It's almost eight but my mom is still isn't home, she's making me nervous. I calles her a few times but she's not answering.

After a few missed calls, she answered. Finally.

"MOM! What took you so long to answer the phone? You're making me nervous, where are you? It's already late, come home fast."

"Mianhae Eun Hye, I was at the port. Your father's back to work. They're travelling to Singapore and he'll be back in two months."

"Oh, okay. Be careful on your way home."


I hung up. Since I was born, my father was always away. He's a Chief Engineer in an England International Shipping Corporation. Cool right? But I rarely see him, yet were very close. I'm used to this. Not seeing him for months and years but calls kept our bond strong. I always lived with mom since childhood and met Mino. Our mothers are bestfriends and they always go out with me and Mino. And we became really close, like a family. But since Mino's father run away, they rarely meet. His mother worked hard to find more jobs to support her two children. My mom would offer help but she always refused. So my mom silently helped through an act that Mino's an Academy Scholar, but my mom was really the one paying it. Same goes with his noona. But then he quit school and trained in YG. 

Again, I remembered those days, when my school mates would bully me because of my cold eyes, big brown eyes, long eyelashes, and dark eyebrows. Mino was always the one who saved me through the pain. He was always there to lift up my lips and smile again. But then he distanced himself, and never showed up. I missed him. I miss him so much.

My mom finally went home and I'm done with school work so I decided to cool off outside. Two blocks behind ours is a small park. A family park, lovers and people would always show up here every afternoon. It's almost 11PM so, I think no one's there. I sat at the fathest bench from streets. With my black pants and double coat, scarf and gloves, it made me feel warm. It's Christmas soon and lots of colorful lights lit up the whole place, it's so romantic for lovers but it's sad knowing that I'm alone.

I curled up, and placed my forehead on my knees, my arms wrapped on my legs and I silently cried.

Then suddenly, someone was massaging my shoulders. I know it's mom. She knew I'm always here if I'm not at home. Then suddenly, someone was massaging my shoulders. I looked up and looked puzzled, it wasn’t my mom. It’s a man. I’m not sure who it is, the lights behind him made his face looked so unclear. I looked closely and froze when I saw that guy. Song Mino.

~~~~~~

Two chapters in one night. :)

I've already finished these two a week ago. 
And now I'm currently writing the next parts.
You can comment and suggest ideas to me if you want.
I will be waiting. ;)
 

Enjoy Reading!