Warm Feeling of Love

The Untitled Love Story

 

"Are you kidding me? There are a lot of fans waiting for you out there! There were a lot of people who believes in you and in your group and who are patiently waiting for you debut! Don't just go around saying to fans that you're quitting. It's hurting me so much right now you know! So please stop joking around because it's making me cry... I-it's n-not a... good joke... it hurts... you know." 

I cried looking at his serious face. I knew it. He was not kidding. He was serious about quitting. He is going to do it. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed quietly. Only my heavy breathing and release of tears are making sound.

"I've already decided on continuing going to school. That was the chance but I've lost it."

"But that's not the only chance you guys could get! There will be a lot of chances to come. A lot of struggles, downfalls, pain and failure and you hit really hard at the bottom but that only means one thing, it is to go UP! It's too early to give up! Think again Hanbin-ah. Please, I believe in you!"

"I know. Don't tell the members about this, December's Monthly Evaluation will be my last. Thank you so much for everything, nice meeting you Eun Hye..."

"Goodbye."


He left already. 
------

I woke up this morning with mixed emotions. I’m happy about meeting Team B and have a great time last night. Especially, I’m happy to see Kim Hanbin and hug him! Every fangirl is wishing for that one ultimate moment. Everything that had happened yesterday was too much compared to my expectations. I’m sad about Hanbin not coming back anymore, but I’m still happy to be given the chance to meet them more.

“Euuuun Hyeeee! Wake up already, you are ge-tting laaaate!”

“Yes Mooooom! I’m going down in a bit!”

Before I took a shower, I placed the Team B and WIN posters back into the walls of my room. The Team B merchandise like mugs, pins, pens and a lot more placed to my table next to my bed. I placed the biggest poster I had, the poster of Hanbin in front of my bed so that he will be the last person I could see before I go to bed. 

I took I quick cold shower to make me feel alive and energetic throughout the week. I dressed up with my most-hated short skirt and used thick black stockings to cover my skin. I warmed my body with a thick coat in red and my usual necklace given to me by my Father. It’s a necklace he gave me the day I was born. It was a diamond-shaped silver pendant. I rarely use it since it’s precious to me and I don’t want to lose it, but on the other hand I don’t also want to keep it in the house without even trying to wear it. I used it today since I’m wearing a coat and the necklace was covered by it so no one would probably steal it away from me.

I headed down the stairs and saw the boiling cow soup my mother cooked for breakfast.

“Hi Mom, good morning! Did you sleep well?”

“Yes I did honey, you go get your plate and start eating before the school bus arrives.”

I eat really fast. Even if in a group, I’m the last one to start eating, I will always be the first one to finish the food. I’ve eaten for 3 minutes and already went outside waiting for the school bus.

“Bye Mom, I gotta go now!” I gave my mom a kiss and headed outside the house.

“Take care honey, just text me anytime.”

In a minute, the school bus arrived. There was only one kid sitting on the corner of the back sit. I think it’s a guy. He’s wearing a coat and a face mask that covered his face. His hood covered his closed eyes and his hands inserted at the pockets of his coat. He was laying his back and his head titled a little bit on the side. He was snoring a little, you can hear it if you get closer to his face.

I decided to sit on the other corner and did the same. I used a facemask printed with colored skull and covered my face. But when I used it, I was unable to breathe clearly. It’s like I’ve been inhaling a lot of carbon dioxide instead of oxygen. I removed it feeling irritated. 

“Uh, now I can’t really be a singer. They usually use this on airport and it doesn’t suit me. Anyway, it’s still a long ride so~ I’m gonna sleep for a while.”

I slanted my head on the glass of the window and took a light nap. When I was sleeping I had a small dream. 

It was about Hanbin running away, further from the spot where he used to stay. I called out for his name, 'Hanbin-ah! Please don't go! Come back!' I kept on shouting his name but he never looked back to see me. He kept on running and running towards the opposite direction until I couldn't see him no more. I stood up to that same spot and waited for him. Though I know that he wasn't coming back anymore, I still waited patiently for him. It was a bad dream. A nightmare instead.

"Please don't go. Don't leave."

I was crying in my dreams and I was crying in my sleep. I felt a warm arm that lead my head towards his chest burying my face while crying. I didn't yet opened my eyes and was still tearing up.

"Shh, it was just a bad dream."

"The man pulled me closer, then I smelled his innocent sweet scent that seemed familiar. I touched his chest with my fist and grabbes his shirt crampling it on my hand.

"Please don't go Hanbin-ah. Don't go." 

"I can't go back anymore, I've told YG about my plan so my future is already decided." 

I don't know how he was able to get in the school bus but I escaped in hus hug ans stood up wanting to leave the bus at the moment.

"If you'll continue on giving up, your three years and more will be all for nothing. You've sacrificed a lot already, at least give it your everything. You should never give up you know! Because if you do, there's no room for you to success."

I know I was harsh with my words but I want him to wake up and gain consciousness. He just can't quit right now. And how the hell is this Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim allowed Hanbin's nonsense decision?! It's making me nuts!

I decided not to go in class because I know even if I'm there it would feel like I'm not. My mind it currently not in the right state so I need to cool off a little bit.

The stores are still closed so I went to the nearest Coffee Shop and saw Noriter Coffe Shop. The setting of the place was really good. A modernized yet traditional shop where there are no chairs yet you have your own place to lay and roll over like you're in your house. It was like a crib type for each area. I sat to the crib farthest from the entrance. And just immediately lied down and relaxed a bit.

I doze off a bit then I received a call from Mino.

"Yah, you squishy little thing! Where are you?"

"Me? I'm in Noriter."

"Which one?"

"Near Apgujeong."

"Okidoks, wait for ten minutes, I'll be there soon."

He hung up, I think he's in a hurry. Well, I also need to talk to someone right now. It great that Mino called.

Out of sadness, I stared in the ceiling and exhaled deeply. Then I started to sing.

"Oh, can't nobody do it like you. Said every little thing you do. Hey baby said, it stays on my mind and I, I'm officiakly missing you."

Then a tear fell down. 

"Ah, excuse me Miss?"

Oh my gosh, is my horrible voice disturbing everyone? I sat up straight and fixed my position.

"I'm sorry to disturb your day, I won't sing anymore."

"No. I mean, your voice is amazing. I am a YG staff, Kim Jounbae. I would like to invite you there if you have time. Any time will do, here's our contact number and address. Just call a day before you come so that we could prepare."

I am definitely lost for words. 

"Please don't tell anyone yet. This is a street casting of YG so we can't let informations go onlibe. see you there, Ms...?"

"Kim Eun Hye, I'm Eun Hye. I'll call as soon as I decide. Thank you."

She left me there sitting. I feel like my soul is exploring the universe right now with my body left on the grounds of the earth. What the hell just happened?

"Eun Hye ah!"

I got my consiousness back right when I saw this weird fashioned guy. I think he is coveres too much and only his eyelashed can be seen.

"Yah! It's me... Mino-oppa."

"Mi-NO?"

"Shhhh! You can't just shout my namee."

"There are a lot Mino in South Korea so don't over react."

"Ah really! Have you ordered yet?"

"No I haven't! You go down and order everything on the Menu okay? You owe me a lot!"

"Hahaha, okay princess. I will buy you everything!"

"Do it faaaaaaaast. I'm hungryyy."


In a little while, thr food came in. First was like bread with whipped cream. Then honey breads with ice cream. Next came in was the sweet cakes and pastries all in chocolate flavor. Then there came in big cups of chocolate milk shakes. It was damn too much!

"Sir, I will follow the other orsers in a little bit."

"It's okay, bring it once we're finished with this one. Thank you."

"What?! There's still more??"

"I told you I'd buy you everything."

"Uuh, Mino you're a pain in the head. Anyway, thanks for the food. I'll eat a lot so don't criticize how big and fast I eat okay!"


I started eating like there's no tomorrow. I love all cold and sweet things like ice creams, shakes and chocolates that's why in a minute I've finished the ice cream toping on the bread. I can feel Mino's not eating. He's just looking at me maybe he's really shocked on how big I eat. Hahaha he's my bestfriend anyway, he wouldn't mind.

"Wah~ It's been such a long time since I saw you eating like that! Definitely, you are the bestfriend I had a year ago! Go eat it all! Haha just don't blame me when you start getting fat EunHye!"

"I don't mind if I get fat, foods are delicious anyway."

After a few minutes we're finished already.

"Aaaaaaah~ I'm really full."

"Don't you have class right now?"

"I don't want to come. I'll come tomorrow. I wanna sleep Mino-ah."


I moved next to him and wrapped my arm around his and held it tightly. I then rested my head to his shoulders. It felt really comfortable. I always feel safe when I'm with him. Then, I doze off to sleep.

Mino's POV

So Eun Hye's in Noriter hm? The usual place? Uh, I gotta hurry right now. I know that girl's really hates waiting.

I got there a little bit earlier that ten minutes and I saw a YG Staff talking to her. What's up right now? The woman handed her something. Uh, she can't be casted to YG right now. She's not ready. Anyway, I just have to act cool like I saw nothing.

Eun Hye ate really fast. I once thought she's a food monster for eating that much! She actuall ate everything at once! Anyway, this is way much better girls who act cute and pretty around men.

She's now very full. I think I know what will happen next.

She moved next to me and crossed her right arm around mine, holding it thoroughly and rested her head against my shoulder.

If she only knew how my heart beats crazily right now. I can't seem to move normally. It's been like over a year the last time she's this close to me. The sweet fragrance of her hair that dominates the place. Her scent that was always next to mine, always close but never on my reach.

She's now asleep. I brushed her long golden-brown hair to the tips. Damn. It grew beautifully like how she became more beautiful. I circled her hair behind her ears and poked her rosy cheeks. She's not moving an inch with what I'm doing. Maybe she's really tired.

Then I found myself staring at her sleeping face. Her long thick eyelashes that curled perfectly and pouty lips. As I set my eyes on her lips, my heart beats faster and faster. It's like running in an Olympic Games, just a few miliseconds before you reach the finish line. I gulped in nervousness and tried my best to shift my thoughts but I don't think I can dp.it.

I moved closer to her face, aiming for her soft-like lips. I moved slowly, and stared at her intently. I was about an inch away from pressing her lips to mine thwn I thought of something. 

She haven't even had her first kiss yet and I'm going to steal it without her knowing? My conscience held me back. So I moved an inch away and kissed her forehead instead. It was a warm feeling that made my mind go crazy and my heart go wild. Such a warm feeling of love.

Our first kiss, if ever. It would be awesome to know that we kisses because we have feelings for each other. But I bet it will won't happen. Or will it?

"Eun Hye, wake up! Let's go to somewhere nice!"

~~~~~~~~~~

 

2,348 words! :"") I made this long since I haven't updated for the past days.
Now, it's already Christmas Break, and I have big time to write until 25. ;) 

I'll be going to travel on the 26th and 29th to see my bestfriend. 
But, I'll try to update you guys regularly!

Please give lots of love to 'The Untitled Love Story' fanfic.
Thank you too all supporters, readers and subscribers! 

Have a happy holidays BGolds! <3 <3 <3

 

You can comment below and suggest ideas on how you want the story goes. :)