Meeting You

The Untitled Love Story

Mino's POV

Eun Hye. I saw her last night. I've distanced myself for long, but now I won't hold back anymore.

She became more beautiful than ever. Her big brown eyes are really captivating while blinking her eyes and showing off her long eye lashes. It hurts me seeing her cry and knowing I was the reason behind those tears. I'm sorry Eun Hye, I'm sorry that I have to leave you. But now I'm back.

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly. I missed her so much. I've always looked at her as a woman but she always looked at me as a brother, which hurt me the most that I decided to move away and forget these feelings. But now, I can't anymore. I'm going to keep these feelings until she falls for me, no matter how long. I hugged her so tight I think she noticed how my heart beats crazily. I was so nervous holding her in my arms. The smell of her hair was always the same, that fragrant, so nice and addicting. My first love.

Eun Hye's POV

"Oh crap. Today's Saturday! There's no school! HAHAHAHA I am so stupid. Okay let me sleep more."

I was about to sleep but then I could feel those things again, feeling useless and nothing. My mom's not home, she loves to go on Pet Cafe's with our dog, Tommy a German Shepherd. She's going to have fun there. I left our house and went to the YG Training Center. I'm wearing a black fit-to-the-bones skinny jeans and a long gray sleeveless shirt topped with a warm blue coat I used before. Earphones which were always stuck on my ears, I'm now playing the live version of Team B's . Ah~ that unforgettable moment.

A man suddenly pulled off my earphones and shouted loudly, 

"Yah, sasaeng fan, get lost!"

"How dare you call me a sas-"

I stopped. It was Bobby again. 

"Oh, I didn't know it's you. But I'm not a sasaeng!"

"Haha I know, but why are you always here? Are you waiting to be discovered by YG?"

"No, I just passed by."

"Are you waiting for our leader?"


I was puzzled by his question. How did he know? I looked at him with a big question mark on my forehead.

"Don't look at me like that. You're way too obvious. If you don't want them to know about that, at least remove those. 'I love you Hanbin' buttonpins on your backpack."

Omg. What?! I am wearing those???? I slowly turn around. Yeah he's right. I quickly remove it and walked away. I can feel my face blushing thoroughly.

"Uh, Bobby-ah, I'm going first. I have to go somewhere else. Take care, bye!"

I ran with all my might and went to the Mini Stop. There were round tables outside and found a free one so I shifted my weight to one chair. I buried my blushing face on my crossed forearms resting my head on the table. I screamed loudly, but it doesn't seem that loud since I was screaming on my arms. I am really embarrassed with what just happened. I don't think I'm able to go back there. Huhu my dear Hanbin doesn't even show up even once. I wanna cry. Huhu

I was again, talking to myself. Reminding myself of how stupid I was. I think I'm way too loud so I stopped nagging.

"Why'd you stop? I wanna hear more."

Huh? Who's this guy talking? I'm way too lazy to lift my head up and see the person talking. So I spoke with the same position.

"You don't have the right to know my stupidity."

"I don't? Then why are you screaming it to the world right now?"

I ignored what he said, and I continued talking. This time I’m talking to him.

"You know, I'm really stupid. I just went to see someone. I was just passing by everyday to see someone, even just a glimpse. I'm always hoping yet I've always been disappointed every time I pass by."

"Who, someone in YG? I think I could help you, but just a glimpse maybe."

What, is he really like offering his help? Omg, maybe he's their manager or YG staff! I got too excited imagining how I would meet B.I. so right after what he said I lifted my head quickly and faced the guy.

"REALLY?" 

I'm really close to that man as I lift my head. I was smiling genuinely, but my smile slowly fades. My whole world stopped at the moment.

"What? You want me to help you? It seemed like you've got the biggest problem on earth right now."

NO. I CAN'T EVEN HOLD THESE FEELINGS I FEEL. IT IS THE UNBEATABLE KIM HANBIN IN FRONT OF MY EYES. NOOOOO. HE IS EATING INSTANT NOODLES IN FRONT OF ME.

He was looking at me, and I too was looking at him. This is what you call, Eye contact. I'm dying here. I quickly stood-up feeling miserable. Why, of all people, in this scenario. I can't. My eyes became watery, I couldn't see him clearly. A lot of things are running through my mind. I turned around and ran away.

"Yah! Where are you going? Ah, really, am I scary?"

I reached home for like three minutes, that's how fast I ran. I went to my room and throw myself to my bed, then I shouted.

"I MET KIM HANBEEEEEN!" 

My fangirl feels overloaded. Then, a sudden moment of silence.

"WHY DID I RAN AWAY?!? THAT WAS A SURE DAEBAK MOMENT! I AM SO STUPID!"

I ran fast and went back to the place where I last saw him. But I only saw the cup of noodles, empty and chopsticks. He's gone.

I ran to the YG Training Center, but no one's there, not even Bobby. I am not allowed to enter the building so I stayed for a while. But, I saw no one. I'm so stupid. 

I stood up and regained my strength, I was walking with my head facing the ground and my hands inserted to the pockets of my coat listening to 'There Goes My Baby' by Jinhwan. I walked slowly back to my house. As I reached the threshold of the house, I changed my mind and kept walking to the park.

I sat again to the farthest bench where I usually sit. I changed the song to 'Smile Again' of Team A, still looking upset and sad. I looked at the ground gripping my fist. I just want to cry.

I remember his face close to mine, his killer nose looks so amazing. He's got milky skin and amazing lips. Is it really him? Or am I just dreaming? The song doesn't help, my tears just fell thoroughly. I hope I meet him soon.

Suddenly, someone sat beside me pulling one earphone and placed it to his.

"What's with this song that makes you cry?" ..... "Winner huh?"

~~~~~

Due to a very inspired day, I decided to post this one. ;)

What do you think guys?! Give me more feedbacks! :)
Special thanks to these guys: afagyel, kmendozaaa, Chrissi96, dilonaxo, Gethanbin<3
To those silent readers, let me know you exist guys! :)

I will update frequently so subscribe and be updated.
I would love to see my first upvote <3
Have a good night!