On the Other Side

The Untitled Love Story

Hanbin's POV

We're going out for a dinner. I don't know why but I'm not that happy about the idea of all of us going out. I told her to walk in front but she insisted. She said she wants to walk last. I said okay and walked in front of her. Just in case something happens, I am the person nearest to her.

She wasn't really participating at the conversation of the group and kept quiet all through out the walk. Now we've reached the restaurant.

"Hanbin-ah, where's Eun Hye? Did she left already?"

"What are you saying Yunhyeong-hyung, she's right behind me."

I looked back but she wasn't there. Where did she go?! I looked around and proved to myself that she is really gone. I hurriedly ran back to where we passed by, searching for her. I'm really worried right now, I even saw three drunk guys walking on the street.

"Hey, why did you let the pretty girl go?" 

"She's so cute, we should bring her to the club with us!"

"Ah, I've already got what I want from the girl. Oh~ such a beautiful body."

What the heck are these three talking about?! Maybe it's Eun Hye! But what did he just say? 'I've already get what I want, such a beautiful body.' If this guy really did something to Eun Hye I swear to God I'm gonna break his neck and crash his bones into pieces! 

I ran faster searching all areas which where she could probably been. I'm getting exhausted and I wasn't paying attention, I almost got hit by a car! I can't die right now, now that Eun Hye is missing.

"Just where the hell is she?!"

I started to walk slowly while catching my breath and wiping my sweat in this cold evening weather. Finally, I saw her. She was looking on the ground talking to herself. She was stamping her feet so hard that I thought it might produce earthquake in Seoul. She wasn't paying attention and bumped into me.

She said she was following us but she is actually missing! I tensed up and made my voice louder while talking to her. I almost hit a man while searching for her! After a nag, she just stared at me for a couple of minutes then she started crying.

I don't know what to do. I think I just have to wipe her tears away and say sorry for what I've done. I've never said sorry to a girl before, except for my Mom and Hanbyul. Ah! Stop with these thoughts, this is not time to brag about my pride.

Her cheeks were so red with the cold weather so I removed my coat to make her feel warmer. Glad she stopped crying. It breaks my face seeing her tears, especially when the reason behind her pain was ME. I'm gonna have to control my voice. I can't shout all the time.

Now we've reached the restaurant. The members were accommodating her really well especially Bobby. I was seating at the corner while she sat next to Bobby and Yunhyeong. She's really beautiful when she smiles and laughs. I can't let her see me staring at her so I focused on eating meats and shrimps. I can hear her laugh every minute. Everyone's making her really happy especially Bobby-hyung. How I wish I could also make her laugh too. 

I just want to look at her right now but maybe she'll catch me. Uh, okay just once. The moment I looked to her, she winked at Jinhwan-hyung. I felt I mini-heart attack when she did that, some part of me are happy but most part of me is definitely jealous. This Jinhwan-hyung is really lucky tonight. Now they're talking about her age. I learned that she was also born in '96. Is she older than me?

"December '96"

She's not. I'm a little bit happy about that. She can call me Oppa!

Though I’m being quiet right here, I can clearly see Yunhyeong-hyung’s secret glances to Eun Hye. He was getting really obvious but she don’t seem to notice it. I’m a little bit worried, I was the one to bring her to our place but they were the one who’s having a really great time for what I did. I’m pitiful.

 

Donghyuk suggested on going home early. I think that we too must go already since we still have a long day tomorrow. Everyone went out already and there's just the two of us in the room. I must take this opportunity to talk to her.

I told her that I'd walk her home but she insisted. But then again, there's no way I can let her easily go. Now that I've met an innocent and pure Team B fan. I really want to thank her for everything.

I did walk her home but I didn't talk to her that much yet. So I dragged her with me and pulled her to the park where she used to go. 

It's just us and the lights in the middle of the park. I've been holding back all day since this morning. I'm like a lost child looking for comfort. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly, she seemed so shock and wants to let go but it only made me hug her tighter. She ceased on trying to escape. Then I felt her arms on my back hugging ne back. I pulled her closer to me and rested my head on her shoulders. Her hair smells so fragrant, sweet and addicting, strawberry scent, a scent of a woman. I want to hug her more but I know I had to let go soon. I won't lie to her anymore. That's why I've decided to let her know first before anyone else. She was really a Team B fan. Her phone case, backpack, shirt, ballers tells it all. I won't let her hope for something that's not going to happen. 

With a heavy heart, I told her, "Thank you for being our fan, but I'm not coming back anymore."

She removed her hands from hugging me the moment she heard my words. 

I know it hurts, I really do. I'm sorry Eun Hye. I'm sorry.

~~~~~

This part was supposed to come with Chapter 7, but since it became too long I decided to made it in a new short chapter. 

Guess what will happen to B.I.? Is he still coming back or will he be a regular student like she should have been?

Comment on your thoughts! :)