The Memories

The Untitled Love Story

"What are you d-doing here?"

"I'm here to see you."


He was smirking right at me. He moved a step closer and I stepped backward. 

"It's good to see you again after a long time. You've grown really well."

He started patting my head then went on touching my long golden brown hair up to the tips. He brushed it with his fingers and then curled it to his palm. He pulled his hands towards his face and smelled my hair with his eyes closed. I was speechless and frozen the whole time.

"You hair, it still smelled the same a year ago, peony. It grew really long, you should cut it sometimes."

"What do you want? Why appear out of nowhere? In a glimpse you were there, my best friend, but one day you disappeared without me knowing. Do you know how much I went through to search for you? I've gone through a lot of pain day by day and no one's going to comfort me like how you did."


My heart started to beat faster out of anger and sadness. I couldn't help my tears from falling, I'm just too sad.

"I hate seeing you cry, you know. I'm sorry, don't worry I'm back. Your best friend is back. So stop those tears, okay?"

I turned around, and walked away. I'm just too sad and hurt by everything. I made my first step but he held my wrist making me stop from walking away. He pulled me closer to him and turned to his direction. I was crying and sobbing hard. He lifts up his other hand wiping my tears away, and the other still holding my hand. He pulled me a little bit closer, and looked me straight through the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to leave you anymore."

His words made me cry even more. I stand tip-toed to reach his height. I extended my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly burying my head in his chest, sobbing and crying.

"I missed you, you jerk."

"Come with me and see mom. He must've missed you too."

"Is it okay? Maybe she's mad like you a few seconds ago."

"No, she’s nott even mad. Don't worry she'll be happy to see you."


I lifted up the ends of my lips and gave him a warm smile with tears still on my pinky cheeks. I'm tough to other people but I let Mino see my cute side. It feels like were really blood-related friend, I'm such a cute and lazy dongsaeng. I always feel safe whenever he's with me. He's like my older brother, who will always protect me.

We reached home in no time. I came in banging the door with the highest energy ever.

"Mooooom! Look who's here to see you!!!"

"Oh, Mino-ah! Come and join us for midnight snacks and dinner! Wow, you've grown taller and more handsome. How’re your mother and sister?"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Eommonim, it's nice to see you again after such a long time. I'm sorry about just disappea-"

"No, don't be. I've prepared a warm meal tonight. Go ahead and eat."

"Kamsahamnida Eommonim!"


We were eating, just like before, like a family. I missed this feeling. I pouted my lips again, but this time I'm not gonna cry anymore.

"Yah Eun Hye, what's wrong with your eyes? It seemed swollen."

"It because mom, I cried too hard seeing Mino again, I hate him for going away. You should scold this guy mom, he made me cry!" *pouted lips*

"Haha, you act like a child Eun Hye!"

"Yah Mino! Stop right there!"

"Uhm, Eemmonim, can I go to Eun Hye's room?"

"Sure Mino-ah, it's a bit dirty in there right Eun Hye?"


My mother is smirking. Is she telling me something? Wait. Oh my gosh. Mino's gonna go up stairs, to my room. And there are lots of Team B and Hanbin posters on my wall. NOOOOO. I can't let him in. 

No. Please don't go upstairs.

He moved his chair and started walking to my room. I ran immediately to catch up with him and blocked the stairs, with my two arms extended on both ends of the stairs. 

"Mino ah~ no. I you can't go there. It's a mess, my clothes are everywhere you would see my undergarments so stop!"

"What? It doesn't seemed like I've never seen those, you're such a clumsy woman I know and I'm used to it so it's okay."

"But I am not used! Stop! I will clean quickly then you can go in. Wait right there!"


I ran with heavy steps to my room and locked the door. I carefully remove the posters, with so much care and love not to rip and fold a single part. What i treasured most is the Hanbin life-size poster on my wall, in front of my bed. I placed the posters in a poster tube and tucked it under my bed. I cleaned my sapphire blue table. I placed all my Team B lanyards, button pins and shirt and cap inside a box especially made for my WIN Merchandise. I am overly fangirling with both teams, it just happened that my bias was from Team B. 

"Okay, it's clean now. I'll open the door."

As I opened the entrance, he's not there.

"Mom? Where's Mino?"

"Eun Hye, he went home already after he got a call from their manager. They're going to Japan tomorrow."

"Oh, okay Mom."


I went back to my room. I'm angry again, I spent a lot of effort to remove the posters and it was for nothing. Okay, I hate you Mino. I'll kill you when I see you again.

I sat to my bed realizing I really cleaned my room well and fast. My bed is enough to hold three persons. The white sheets and 'Lilo and Stitch' beddings and pillows were arranged well. I love Stitch. If there's a pet like him, I would probably be the first to get one. My walls are painted sky blue, pink lampshade and big cabinet. Right next to my bed is the glass passageway, a sliding door in glass covered with white curtains with floral patterns. It connects to a small terrace with a big branch of tree extended to the other end. It's a tree that my father planted when my mom gave birth to me. I call it Tinee, tiny tree. But it became so big, should I call it Binee? But I like Tinee more. 

The night sky is so beautiful though half of it is covered with the big house next to us. I've never seen someone who lived next door, maybe it's haunted.

I'm just going to sleep. I still have classes for tomorrow.

~~~~~

I'm inspired you know. ;)
Kim Hanbin's coming out soon. <3 <3 <3

Please leave a comment guys and subscribe! :)))