What Am I To You?

The Untitled Love Story

I woke up stretching my body in full force. Ah, it's another day. 


Tomorrow's my birthday. 14th of December and I'll be 18. It's a not yet a debut. I'm still 17 internationally. I want to spend my birthday quietly and happily.


I went to school so early. I sat on one of the benches trailed through the park. It's a half mile away from the building where my room is so it's okay to sit here and appreciate the environment for a while.


In this academy, I've always been invisible to everyone. I did everything just to stop anyone from noticing me. Unlike when I was still in Middle School. Whenever I enter the school, there were always bunch of girls waiting for me just to pick a fight with me. I always held myself and didn't fight back. That's what my Mom always told me. Every momet when they are about to slap me or rip my clothes or punch me, Mino always appear to drove them off. I always cried in front of him. Without saying anything, I just cried. He always looked at me intently, with anger and sadness in his eyes. He always told me not to fight back because he said, he'll always be there to fight for me.


After I graduated Middle School, I never saw him again until that time at the park.

I’ve been thinking a lot that didn't notice it was raining. They were still small drips from the sky so I didn't mind.


I faced directly to the sky with my eyes closed and lifted my lips up letting the rain fall on my face.

"Dear rain, please wash away all my pain."


The day was so nice. Though it's cold I can still feel the warmth of the sun. Classes ended fast since it's Monthly Faculty Meeting today. It's where all teachers have to discuss about the school's future activities and improvement. It's always on the beginning of the month.

I walked slowly to the exit of the Academy doing my habit, facing on the floor while walking. While listening to Beautiful by the three Kim's of Team B. 


"Ouch." 

Ah, I think I have to stop looking on the ground while walking but no. I won't look to someone's eyes, they might pick a fight with me. I looked up.


"Sorry!"

It was Hanbin.


"I told you to stop looking on the ground. You'll miss every opportunity to see beatiful things around you."


"You're here."


"Yes I am. Can I have your day? I'll pay you back later. I'll grant you one wish if you'd like to."


"Tsh, as if you're a Genie." I tried to lower my voice but he still heard it.


"I am your genie for today."


"It's not even my birthday."


"Come on, let's go."


"Go where?"


"To the sky."


"Stop fooling around Kim Han Bin."


"Haha Oh sorry, just follow me!"


"Wearing these?!"


I pointed at my super short skirts that made me felt uncomfortable to walk around. He stared at it and gave the look that’s full of stress. He was still staring so I pulled my skirt lower then bent my knees a bit but still, the skirt is really too short.


“Yah, Stop staring. It’s embarrassing.”

 

He removed his looks from my legs and then started to nag.

 

"Aish. Why do girls have to wear those way so short skirts?"


"I think you should scold our Dean for doing this."


"Aish. Come here."


He removed the black coat he's wearing and made me use it. It was super big and long that almost reached my knees which was great news. I gave him my black coat which was small and short. It fitted him perfectly! He looks so y! Hahahaha


"Wow Hanbinnie~ I didn't know you were actually y. You've got curves right there."


"I know I'm y. Way more y than you. You're too skinny!'


"Ah! No I'm not! I eat like there's no end and I've got fats to you know!"


"Oh really?"


He smirked at me not believing my words.


"Whatever Kim Hanbin. Let's go."


"Go where?"


"Do you want to die?"


"Just kidding, come on!"


He made my heart stop. He just held my hand and pulled me after him. I was looking at his hands holding mine all the time. His hands are big and smooth. His hands are warm and mine are cold. We held hands until we share the same temperature. 

 

Hanbin’s POV

 

I woke up early today to start practicing and finish off early. Tomorrow will be Eun Hye’s birthday. I want to be the first person to greet her. Ah, what should I do then?

 

I took a quick hot shower and dressed up with warm clothes since it’ll be much colder tonight. I went to Eun Hye’s school. I saw her wearing the Seoul Art’s Academy last time so I know where to find her today. I’ve also went to that school before I started becoming a trainee in YG. I reached the place in no time. I looked up to the big gate and just gave a sigh. It’s been a long time since I last saw this place. From afar I saw this girl with the usual habit of facing the ground while walking. She looks like she’s thinking a lot of things and her facial expressions goes from happy to scared then to angry and back to happy. She’s really a weird girl. I think that’s what caught my attention. It’s like when I first saw her at the Mini-stop. She was walking towards me looking very embarrassed then shy then angry. She was really weird back then I thought she was crazy. Then she started talking about things I don’t understand then screams that lowers her voice again. But then when she lifted her head up and smiled happily. I thought she was the most beautiful woman next to my Mom and Hanbyul.

 

She was still walking my way in a crisscross pattern. She’s like sulking inside her then she gets closer and closer and she still doesn’t recognize me. Then she bumped into me. She looked at me feeling sorry and was taken aback when she realized it was me. Her eyes though. Her eyes are really distracting, it’s seemed like I’ve seen those eyes before. It reminded me of something but I barely remember. What I’m thinking right now is that those eyes were so attractive that I couldn’t get my eyes off them.

 

I told her to go with me over a place. But she complained about how her skirt is too short. I looked down and instead of looking at her skirt I was looking at her legs instead. Her legs are long and so white and milky. It was very beautiful and y at the same time. I didn’t realize that I was staring at it for too long. But, how can she walk around wearing those short skirts? A lot of guys would really stare at her. She felt very uncomfortable with me staring at her legs so I removed my thoughts then pulled out my coat and gave it to her. I can’t let guys see her like this. It’ll be hard. I thought I blushed a little bit with the thought.

           

I held her hands today without any hesitation. She was a bit stunned I guess but I have no intention in letting go. Then I felt her hands tightened around me. I take this as a yes.

 

Eun Hye’s POV


"Uhm. Hanbin-ah, your hands are really warm."


"I told you I'm hot."


"Aah~ this guy. Stop being over confident."


He smirked at my words. We continued and walking to a place I still didn't know.


"I wanna take you to Nam San Tower. Let's lock our promises and start a new beginning."


"Beginning?"


"We're here."


He looked up the tower then covered his face thoroughly so that no one recognizes him. I can only see his eyes. He was wearing his usual black cap that covered his red hair. He was still holding my hand and doesn't show a single sign of letting it go.


What am I to you Hanbin? Am I just important because I'm your fan? Or did you see right through me and noticed my feelings for you? Why do you always make me feel clueless about everything?


I shook my head to remove the tons of thoughts and questions on my mind and held his hands tighter as I look at the top of the tower. I think he noticed since he looked my way. I looked at him in the eyes and gave him a warm smile.


"I'm happy to see you today."


He didn't say anything else but he gave me a sincere smile. We rode the elevator still holding hands. It's dark already. There are a lot of couples here to hang their lockets of secrets. Others were stargazing. I looked to where many where looking and I saw it. Today was a full moon. The moon was so big and beautiful. I thought I could reach it. I stretched my hand and reached for the moon. I thought I was so close to touch it but in reality I'm still a million miles away from the moon.


"Don't ask me to catch the moon for you okay."


Hanbin interrupted my emotional moment. I noticed that he wasn't wearing the mask anymore. I think it's alright since it's dark here and it's very crowded so no one will notice him.

"I thought you were my genie for today?"


"Tss, how many moons do you want?"


"Haha. Stop it. Let's go get our lockets!"


"Hah. Okay, just wait there."


His hands slowly slipped away from my hand. I never wanted to let go but I don't know what to say to make him stay. I looked at his back as he walked away. Farther and farther away until I couldn't see him no more. The crowd of people covered the lane where he walked. I looked up but I can't see him anymore so I looked back at the moon.


The moon was the biggest star in my night. It was the best inspiration I had. Though everything is dark and unclear around it, it still shines and covered the sadness with cheers and happiness.

"You're so brave Moon, you outshined everyone who're trying to cast darkness to you. By the way, you're so beautiful tonight.”


"Nah, you're beautiful tonight, no you’re beautiful every day."


Hanbin came out of nowhere. I was startled by his voice and realized that he was hugging me from the back. His both arms wrapped on my shoulders while resting his head on my right shoulder. He is so close to me that I can hear his slow breaths. I hold his arms with my both hands the he tightened his hug around me. 


"Look, here's our locket."


"Uhm, thanks! I should make tell it about everything and lock it in here!"


I tried to look as normal as possible. He released me from the hug and I response too quickly to move away and think of what to say.


"Uhm, gotta find a place to lock it."


He just looked at me as I walk away.


I saw a spot full of lockets and chains carved with letters. I closed my eyes and wished for one thing.

"I hope Hanbin doesn't quit and Team B to debut soon."


I wrote my name and chained it with a black locket and threw that key away. I noticed that the black locket was written with "Pain and Sadness" in it. Someone may have experienced too much in life. I wish that person is now living happily.


I looked to where I left Hanbin but he wasn't there. I looked around the place but I can't see him. I've bumped into all people to look for him but he wasn't there. I looked down and felt disappointed.

"Maybe he left already."


"Looking for me?"


I looked back to see the person behind the voice.


"Where were you Hanbin-ah? I thought you just disappeared."


"I won't disappear anymore. Come with me. Let's ride the cable car!"


"What? Me?"


"No your mom. Of course it's you! There's no one else for me to go with in the cable car."


"You're raising your voice..."


He suddenly hugged me so tight. It was so tight that I can barely breathe. My face was buried deeply in his upper right chest. He was touching the back of my hand and my waist. I can barely move my body.


"Hanbin-ah."

"I'm sorry."


I felt the sadness and pain in his words so I tried my best to stretch my hands and hug him back. I reach my left hand to his red-dyed hair strocking it gently and smoothly while the other hand rubbing his back slowly. I felt his hug became tighter. He buried his head on my left shoulder deeply and his nose touching my collarbones. He was so close I could feel his every deep breath.


"Hanbin-ah, I will train myself to get used to it and feel comfortable. I will make sure not be sensitive anymore so you don't have to apologize."


"Every time I see you, I feel the urge to touch you and hug you. I don't know why, I've never been like this before. Just this moment while looking at you, I can't hold back anymore. I want to hug you bad that it makes me insane."


I can't find the right words to say. I was stunned and speechless with his words. He grabbed me by the hand and walked towards the cable car.


I looked at his back wondering: "What am I to you Hanbin?"

~~~~~

HIYIEEE! :") THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE'S ENDLESS SUPPORT! 
I'll remind you that I'll be going somewhere on 26th to 29th so~ updates may be postponed for a few days.
But who knows, I might find some time to write more!

I LOVE YOU EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBES
AND PLEASE DO UPVOTE THIS ONE! 
THANK YOUUU! <3 <3 <3 <3