Is This For Real?

The Untitled Love Story

EUN HYE POV

“Come with me, I’ll introduce you to the members.”

“W-what? M-me? Th-them-m?”

“Yeah, why? Are you nervous?”

“I don’t think I could do it. I mean is it even possible?”

“I’ll make every impossible thing, possible for you. Come on, let’s go!”

He pushed me. He is touching my back. He just touched my back. But wait. Did he just say he’ll make every impossible thing possible for ME? ME? What? No, I think my mind is over thinking. I let it off, maybe I just misheard what he said. But I can’t hide the fact that my soul is fangirling, deep inside I’m celebrating and partying. I tried my best not to show my happiness. He kept on pushing me to road and I felt a little bit awkward. His hands are slightly touching the back strap of my bra. His hands might feel it. I got so nervous so I ran fast.

“Yah! Are you going to run again? I can’t run anymore!”

“No, I’m just trying to walk fast. I want to see Team B fast!”

"Tss, then walk faster!"

Ah~ really. We just met and it feels like his nagging at me already. Uwaa.
 

We already reached the building. We didn't pass through the main entrance. I was just following him since I don't really know this place. We’re now walking behind the building where I saw stairs going down. Ah~ I remember this place! It's where Hanbin and Bobby chit-chat when they sneak out and ate at the Mini Stop. I finally confirmed to myself that I was right when I saw that small plant in a pot. That was shown in the unreleased episode of WIN.

 

He led me to a door that needed his thumb mark to open. The door is now opened but I can't find the strength to step in. It feels like I'm mustn’t, like I'm not even allowed to make a step. I looked him in the eye and hesitated to come in.

 

"What's with the look? Come on in! Don't worry, YG's not gonna be here. It's okay."

He gave me a trust-me look then he gently smiled at me.

I'm not sure but I still made a step trusting his words.

 

The entrance was scary. It felt like I'm in a horror house. Though the walls and floor are colored like wood like flesh it still seemed like the place got that different aura. It felt like the whole place was powered by GD and CL's overflowing charisma. I kept a close distance to Hanbin. I don't want to be in trouble for entering. I noticed like we're very quiet while walking. Then suddenly, he turned his back and looked at me.

 

"Ah right! Do you have your ID right now? We need that one to let you in."

"Huh? How am I supposed to bring my ID on Saturday?"

"You really don't get me you know. I'm going to introduce you to those guys yet I don't even know your name."

"Ah, I forgot! Nice meeting you, I'm Kim Eun Hye."

I immediately made a 90° bow to him.

"You don't have to be formal Kim Eun Hye."

 

Gossssh~ he just said my name. I'm blushing so hard. I want to jump and celebrate another milestone of my fangirl life. I turned my head away from him and I screamed quietly. Oh dear Lord, thank you so much.

 

We walked further and passed by two practice rooms, we turned right and then entered. I saw Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Junhoe practicing hard. Then there's the guy practicing topless. Omg. This is too much for my innocent eyes. I turned around and closed my eyes.

 

"Yah Bobby-ah! Put on some clothes! Someone's here to pay us a visit!"

I really don't know what was happening, I'm shaking so bad and my heart beats faster than ever. I'm the only girl in the room, how am I going to handle this?

"Hey. Eun Hye, you can now look."

I turned my head back but I did look at their faces. I just face the ground and greeted them.

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Eun Hye. Nice to meet you."

I held my hands together still looking at the ground. I can't look at them, I think I'm gonna faint for sure.

"Hello!" "How are you?" "Are you a new trainee here?" "Nice meeting you!"

The members are so loud that it made me lift up my head and look at them. Aw. There all so handsome and cute! I just smiled at the loads of questions.

"Ow, hi there. How are you? Nice meeting you again."

 

Bobby recognized me. He was reaching out his hand to me. Since I already met him before, It made me feel relieved. Finally, I can breathe more naturally, I can just talk to him all the time. I reached out my hand to shake but Hanbin pushed it away.

 

"You're sweating, at least wipe those first. Have you met her before?"

Bobby didn't even bother to answer.

"Hyung who's she? Your girlfriend?"

Yunhyeong. Am I someone that could possibly be Hanbin's girlfriend? I don't even reach his standards, at least. That hurts.

"No, I'm not. I'm Team B's fan."

I blushed at the words, "I'm Team B's fan."

 

"You're our fan?!" Donghyuk excitingly said. Everyone's now really loud talking about me. Everyone stopped talking when Yunhyeong said.

"You're so beautiful."

I looked at him with my eyes opened really wide.

"Th-Thank you."

 

Everyone was silent. Please someone break the silence and cut this weird atmosphere.

"Hey, come on guys we still have to practice for December's Monthly Assessment!" B.I. said. He looks a little bit irritated. Maybe they aren't that ready yet so they have a lot more to improve.

 

Thank God the attention was now turned to practicing. I looked at Hanbin.

 

"I think I should go now."

"You can-"

He did not finish what he said because Yunhyeong started to speak suddenly.

"Just sit there for a minute and watch us dance." Yunhyeong said to me smiling.

"Oh, really I can?!"

 

My eyes delighted with the offer. My fangirl feels are now burning inside. If only I could just scream it all just one time. I sat in front of them, Indian Seat, resting my back on the mirror. I tried my best to look natural. I took a deep breath and waited for them to start.

B.I. turned around to play the music. Then he joined the members in a while. The music playing was Next 2 You by Chris Brown. Aww, I really loved this song.

 

"You've got that smile that only heaven can bring. I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile."

 

Jinhwan started off first and he looked at me straight in the eyes singing. Whyyy. Then suddenly Bobby started with his husky rapping. Uh it's sound so good and great that makes me crazy. His rapping is really fast! And his deep voice sounds really tough. I really loved Junhoes voice live, sounded really romantic.

 

Everyone enjoyed the song really well then there’s Hanbin rapping his line, ending the song. Unlike any members he didn't look at me even once. He was looking himself at the mirror and checking their performance. He was really different from being just Hanbin and being the B.I. whom everyone knew. When he's performing, he looks really serious and tough and when you see him you will really be amazed of his stage presence. He moved every side of the area and maximized the small room and made it feel like he owned the stage. He's very charismatic and eye catcher. From the moment he began singing until the end, I can't put my eye off him.

 

The overall performance was really good and now, to the dance performance.

Everybody's sweating right now but they ignored the hotness it felt and continued. The song they're going dance to is Taeyang's Ringa Linga.

 

It was mixed version combined with Taeyang's Wedding Dress. It made the dance sentimental yet upbeat. Their expressions were really good especially Yunhyeong. His eyes really looked sad and hurt. Jinhwan was flying all over the place. Junhoe always assisted him whenever he lands. I hope Donghyuk's not gonna rip his shirt this time or else I'm my nose is going to bleed I promise. They ended the song lying on the ground. Everyone was catching their breath. I stood up and clapped really hard. If only I could jump to my happiness. I kept my feminine look while standing up.

 

"I AM HUNGRYYY~!" Bobby shouted so loud!

"Yeah, hyung lets eat and full ourselves, today's a really long day!"

"Come with us too Eun Hye!" Yunhyeong shouted.

 

Hanbin made a glimpse of my face. I was not looking at him but my peripheral vision made me know that he is.

"Is it okay if I come with you?"

~~~~~

Sorry for not updating recenty! Prelims is coming soon that's why I'm a bit busy. :)

Please do write your comments and feedbacks!

Thank you for subscribing! : NanaKnJ10, BellaDoanOfficialderpeeesh_derpdubuonew878 & Foreverhis