Please Don't Go

The Untitled Love Story

"Ah~! The weather seemed really fine! It's really cold but since I have you guys around I feel warm." Bobby being cheesy again.

"You sound weird today Bobby." Jinhwan said.

Were now walking to a place I don't know yet. Bobby was walking in the front with Jinhwan and Donghyuk. Yunhyeong was behind them with Junhoe. And Hanbin is behind Junhoe, and I'm behind Hanbin. I really wanted to be walking behind him. I wanted to see how he walks and I was trying to memorize his back. His back looks so y and he's really tall! I'm also tall but I guess my height reached just under his eyes. I just noticed how he became skinnier after the show. Is he pressuring himself? I hope he is eating well. A sudden cool breeze went our way, a strong wind made me freeze. I'm just wearing a sleeveless shirt inside and a coat warm. It's already night and the weather went colder. Aah~ I placed my hands on my pockets to keep them warm. I zipped my coat up to my neck. Now I'm staring on the floor while walking, it's my habit since grade school.

I was thinking about a lot of things.
#1. I met Kim Hanbin today.
#2 I met Team B today.
#3 I entered YG Training Center.
#4 I talked to each one like a friend.
#5 I saw them practice.
#6 I'm going to eat dinner with them.
#7 Are these all true?
#8 Am I dreaming or what?

Ah~ please God, if this is just a dream I want it to last longer. Please let me have this beautiful dream longer. I'm stamping my feet really hard and making heavy steps out of my complicated thoughts. I was so careless that I bumped into someone's chest.

Ouch that hurts a little. I looked up to see the person and it was Hanbin.

"Where were you huh? Where do you think you're walking? Are you running away?"

"I-I was just following y-you."

"The guys have already reached the restaurant and you were still here walking in the wrong direction. We thought you were kidnapped or something. Glad I found you. Next time don't stare on the floor while walking, you're gonna be lost!"

Why is he mad at me? I can't even say a single word, it's like he is shouting at me though we're really close. He can just talk normally. Why can't he be just gentle? My throat starts to hurt because I've been holding my tears really hard. I tried to bit my lips to hold a little longer. But then my tears fell. When it started, it doesn't know how to end. My eyes were like a damaged faucet that can't stop from leaking. I was breathing heavily and he was staring at me, looked really shocked.

"Are you mad at me?" *Sniff sniff*
I asked while crying.

His face turned into a really worried look and he was looking everywhere to see if someone's looking.

"Yah~ I'm not mad. I'm just worried. Stop crying. Why do you always cry?"

"But why do you have to shout?"

"I was just trying to emphasi~ ah never mind. I'm sorry. I'm not going to shout again."

I was looking at him feeling just a little upset. I'm really not used to someone shouting at me. It reminds me of those moments. Those moments when I was bullied in school. Moments that I really want to forget. Moments that I would never ever want to look back.

He reached his hand on my face and wiped my tears with his long-sleeved-coat, the clothe in his wrist became a little wet with my tears. I was still standing with my hands in my pockets.

"Whoo~!” I shouted to force my tears to stop. “Sorry too. When tears start to fall I just don't know how to stop it. I'm okay. I can wipe these tears myself. Let's walk n-"

He didn't even let me finish what I'm saying. He placed his index finger above my lips making me quiet. Then wiped my tears again but now with his thumb.

"Shh. I made these tears fall so I'm responsible to make it stop and wipe you tears away. And you're cheeks are so cold. And you're wearing sleeveless shirt inside right?"

He removed his thick coat and placed it to my shoulders. He fixed it on me to make me feel warmer. I'm there staring at him blankly, unable to speak.

I then started to feel the warmth-ness of this coat smelling his scent so close to me. I just closed my eyes and looked below. His chest is now an inch close to my face while he still fixed the coat. Then he moved a step backward and placed his hands on his pockets. He is still wearing long-sleeved coat under.

"Don't thank me for doing that, I just feel so hot that I had to remove the coat."

He acted cool and looked my way. Then he smiled warmly.

"Come on, I bet the meal is already prepared."

Uwee. I feel so lucky today. I think we're becoming friends. I hope to see his crazy side soon. I'm now walking like a child with his Papa to buy a candy.

We went inside a traditional restaurant where they have booked a private room. They were cooking cuts of meat and there were lots of food in the table. We were sitting on the floor and since it's a private room everyone's really loud! I was sitting beside Yunhyeong and Bobby.

"Where have you been fangirl? You were gone!" Bobby exlaimed.

"I went for a little stroll alone to think if this is really happening. Me, a fan meeting all of you. Talking to everyone, seeing you practice and now eating dinner with you, I can't seem to imagine these things. It seemed like really impossible."

"Well you know, it also seemed really impossible for us to have a fan before!"

I smiled at Bobby's honest answer. I really feel honored today.

"So, who's your favorite member among us?" Yunhyeong suddenly asked.

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Uhm, can't it be just my secret?"

"Ah~ it's unfair! I might hope that it's me you know!" Donghyuk cutely said.

"Ah, I bet it's me! My voice sounds good right? U-n-nie?" Junhoe was very hesitant to finish the word Unnie haha.

"Wait! Before that, I'm really curious, how should we address you? Are you our Noona or Dongsaeng?" Junhoe added.

"No, I’m an Oppa.”

Everyone laughed at my hilarious response. I can’t hold it in and then laughed together with them loudly holding my tummy out of pain while losing breath.

“Hahah! I’m just kidding! Ah, stomach hurts a lot! I'm born in 1996."

"You’re a funny fangirl Noona! Oh, so you're younger than Jinhwan-hyung, Bobby-hyung and Yunhyeong-hyung?"

"Ah, yes. And B.I. too."

"What month were you born?"

"December of 1996."

"And the exact date!" Junhoe looked so curious and acts so cute!

"Hahaha you're so cute!"

I said it without realizing. He backed off and stopped asking. He was really cute! I promise!

I was really trying to stop them from knowing about my exact birth date because I might expect something on that day. My family, Mino's family and a friend in school only knew about it. I don't tell anyone so I'd know to whom I should I expect greetings from. But last year, Mino didn't greet me.

We were now eating really well. But there are a lot of vegetables on the table and I'm really not in good terms with veggies. I was eating slowly, trying not to get caught by others. I hope they won't notice how I only paid attention to meats. Gladly no one did. I happily pick up every fresh cooked meat from the pan. I was looking at the pan waiting for the cooked meats and then eat it then wait again and eat. I really enjoyed eating meats. I do eat a lot but I just don't gain wait. I think there's a lot of unidentified species inside my stomach that needs to be fed. I just ate really fast. Well, who would reject food right? Specially meats!

"Eun Hye-ah. Are you a meat-monster? You've ate all meat! Hanbinnie loves meat too but you just finished it all. Someone's going go be hungry tonight."

"I'm sorry but I don't eat veggies that much that's why I eyed on meats instead! Don't worry, I'll order another batch."

I raised my one eyebrow and winked at Jinhwan. Haha. He ignored my wink. Oh well, I felt like a little bit comfortable with them.


"Ah~! Thank you Lord! I'm sooo full!"

"Hyung! Shouldn't we get going already? We still have a meeting with YG tomorrow remembeeeer!" Donghyuk seems like he really wants to go home already. Aww. But it's okay, they need to rest too.

Everyone started to go outside. I stood last and then went to the threshold. But standing the exit was Hanbin blocking.

"Ah, by the way thank you for the coat. It really made me feel warm and better."

I handed him his coat. But really, can I just keep it as a souvenir? To remember this day?! But no. I had to give it back.

"Why do act so cute with the members?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said Donghyuk is cute and you even winked at Jinhwan-hyung. You smiled really a lot. But then when you're with me, you always cry."

I just don't know what to say right now. Why is he telling me these things?

"Hm, we should really get going, I bet they're waiting for us outside already."

I didn't answer his question because I really don't know what to answer. My heart is crazily beating. He always makes me feel this feeling like in any second my hearts going to explode. I went pass him still holding the coat in my hands. As I reached outside, there was no one waiting. I think they've already went back to the dorm.

"They're gone."

"Maybe they went back first already. Let's go, I'll walk you home."

"Oh, you don't need to do that! I can walk by myself besides you still have a lot of more important things to do."

"I brought you here so I'm going to send you back. Come on, I'll walk with you."

Why did it hurt me? When he said, 'I brought you here so I'm going to send you back.' It seems like he's telling me that, 'I've brought you to this beautiful dream, now you have to wake up.' Can I just dream a little bit longer? I just don't want this moment to end.

I followed him. But why am I following him? He was supposed to be the one following me!

"Hanbin-ah. Do you know where my house is?"

"That's the second time you called me by my real name."

"Ah sorry, I'll call you B.I. instead."

This time he turned around to face me.

"No, I want you to call me Hanbin. Just call me Hanbin."

Just please turn around. I'm blushing already! I looked again down to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Oh okay Hanbin-ah."

"You can call me Oppa if you want. I'm still older than you remember."

Uh~ I can do any sorts of things but not calling him Oppa! I'm not that type of person who acts so cute. It feels just weird to act overly cute when I know I'm not cute.

"I’m not that type who acts cute around men. Can I just call you Hanbin? Besides we’re both born in the same year."

He didn't answer me back. He started walking again. Then I walked faster to catch up his big steps. Now he's following me. Minutes later we've reached my house.

"Thanks for- woah!"

He dragged me on my wrist and walked further. Just in time when my mom opened the entrance to throw garbage. Gladly she didn't see us. He is still dragging me further, now we've reached the park where I used to sit.

Me and him, standing in a romantic place in the park.

"What are you doing???"

"I just wanted to talk to you more. Tell me, when's your birthday?"

"My birthday? Why?"

"Just tell me tho. I just want to know."

"Why do you have to know? I won't be holding a party on that day, there will be no meats that day."

He bent down and folded his knees to level with my height. I back off and felt shock with his sudden movement. He looked me deeply in my eyes. He was making holes all over my body. I looked on the ground and closed my eyes. My hands on tucked in his coat. He pulled his coat and placed it back on my body and I'm still closing my eyes looking down with red cheeks.

Suddenly, I felt a tight warm hug wrapped on my body. My world stopped for a moment and in that second and I opened my eyes out of shock. I tried to move but his hug is so tight for me to escape.

"Don't move. Please just stay still for a moment."

I softened at his words. I hugged him back and buried my head on his chest. I can feel his heart beating so fast. I mine too, which was about to blow. I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter smelling his sweet scent. He brushed my hair with his hands and then he placed his head over my shoulder then he whispered.

"Thanks for being our fan, but I'm not coming back anymore."

A tear fell down with his words that left me hanging.

~~~~~

This is sooo long! 2.3K words. That's what I owe you for not updating last days~~
Thank you so much readers! :") Write your comments in this chapter too!
We'll be having our prelim this week so I don't think I can update.
But, if I have free time, I will! :)))))

I LOVE YOU GUYYYYYS. <3