14th Of December PART I

The Untitled Love Story

I was dreaming. It’s my day. And it started out really good. The best birthday ever, to be greeted by someone you look up to and someone you admire the most.

I know I’m dreaming, I can see myself in a dark basement with my mother. Our hands are cuffed and we were being kidnapped by someone.

“Mom, we should sneak out already! This is the great chance to escape! Where did you hid our car?”

“I told someone outside to hide it for me.”

The moment when we escaped the place, I immediately rushed into a dark think man drinking beer with some other people. I pulled his collar up and crumpled it with my fist.

“Where the hell did you hide our car?!”

He pointed out into the direction and there I saw our white pick-up van covered in grass.

“Mom, you drive the car and I’ll stay at the back.”

My mom started driving forward and I was sitting at the back holding a machine gun in my hand. I saw some cars following us. I bet those are the ones who kidnapped us.

“Mom, drive faster they are following us!”

We were in a province a quiet place. They weren’t able to catch us since there’s a heavy traffic. What a weird dream I am having. In a matter of minutes, we reached in a deserted place and a single old museum in the middle of the hot desert. It was a museum full of vases that were carved and molded million years ago. I saw Hanbin standing at the edge of the museum and walked towards him. My every step was heavy since the floor was all deserts. I hugged him tight and held his hands.

“Come on Hanbin, this place is going to fall soon!”

“Eun Hye-ah, grab Hanbin now and pick every vase you can!”

I snapped at the words of my mom and quickly hugged two big vases around my arms. The museum suddenly starts to fall and the ceiling starts to crack releasing dusts from above. We were running outside to the car and I placed the two vases in the back. From there, I saw an image of 2ne1’s CL from the tree above near the museum. She was wearing all black and heavy dark make-up and started singing ‘The Baddest Female’.

“Lee Chaerin! You can never escape from what you did to us! You will repay us from this!”

Chaerin was so powerful. She glared at the two vases and then both started to melt and burn into ashes.

“I have powers and you are just a moral human who just die easily!”

“You fire can’t stop me!”

I was holding a pail of water in my hands and throw it to her. But it was no use. The water evaporated even before they reach her.

“Eun Hye ah, wake up! Wake up!”

I can feel someone shaking my whole body. I won’t wake up. I need to make her pay from everything she did!

“KIM EUN HYE! IT IS THE END OF THE WOOOORLD!”

Someone shouted loudly and I jumped out of my bed then opened the curtains.

“WHERE IS LEE CHAERIN?!”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaa? What are you talking about?! HAHAHAHA!”

I stood still with my hands above my head making a big V sign. I put my hands down and realized how dumb I am early in the morning. I looked at my bed and saw Mino laughing hard rolling on the sheets of my bed.

“Ah jinja! I should’ve brought my camera and recorded you when you woke up! HAHAHA!”

He was still rolling side by side while holding his tummy aching from laughing.

“I swear, I’ll kill you if you won’t stop laughing.”

He suddenly shifted mood from laughing face into a serious one. A second ago his mouth was widely open that covered his whole face and now, he was looking very serious with his eyes widely opened and stiffened sitting at the bottom of my bed.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Look at your derp face Song Mino! If I can just take a picture of you right now and post in to Tumblr! HAHAHAHA”

“HAHAHAHAHA Go ahead and post it and I will never be able to debut!”

“Hehe Just kidding! I kept having these weird dreams lately. Like, someone put a bomb in the mall where I was at or I am in the middle of rescuing a burning house or flashfloods occurring and our street alone! But one thing’s in common. Everything are all accidents or calamities and anything bad.”

“But they say, whatever happens in your dreams turn around in reality.”

“Well, those were just dreams. So what are you still doing? Won’t you greet the prettiest girl alive on her birthday?”

“It’s too early to joke around. I think you are still half awake.”

“Yah Song Mino!”

“Hmm. Wash up first and go down. We have something for you.”

He ruffled and messed up my muddled hair. Before he could go out, he looked back at me.

“I think, you should cut your hair soon. It grew really long already.”

“I know that. I’ll do something about it. Just go out already.”

He shrugged his shoulders and headed downstairs. I rushed and do my everyday routine. I always take a bath for 20 to 30 minutes but they already know that I’m really slow in washing up so I don’t have to worry that they’ll get bored in waiting.

I wore casual attire, something like ready-to-go-out attire. I wore white flower-patterned and long-sleeved dress dominated with white color that perfectly fits the curves of my body. I wore a long thick black coat above it to hide the fitness of my dress. I dried my hair since I hate going out with dripping wet hair. I clipped my hair on the left side dividing my hair into 60/40 like the usual hairstyle I’ve had ever since. My hair was naturally golden brown, I’m not a foreigner but Mom’s hair was exactly like mine so I got this from the strong genes in our family. My hair was forever straight and shiny, that people who met me the first time asks whether I got my hair re-bonded or re-borne. I’ve never had any hair treatments before, but now, I’m thinking of having a hairstyle to commemorate my 18th Birthday. I still don’t know. I’ll think about it later.

I am now all set and ready to go down for dinner. I opened my door and noticed that the house was all dim-light. The lamp shades on the walls that were dark and yellowish in color made the upstairs really romantic. The stairs that were filled with balloons that was in different sizes and color. I thought that the rainbow went into our house for a second. The edges of every step of our stairs were filled with romantic candle lights. Uh, am I getting married or something? This is just super sweet! I smiled at the sweet view. I raise my head and looked at the dining area next to the living area. It was so dark and I wasn’t able to see anything. Just the candle lights in the middle of the table. Suddenly, someone came out with giant chocolate cake singing happy birthday.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! To whom we love, Kim Eun Hye! Happy birthday to you!”

“Make a wish.”

Uh, am I allowed to have to wishes on my birthday? Ah, I’ll just say my thanks.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful year you have given me, and to the coming year that I’m about to spend with my friends and family. Thank you for all the blessings and happiness you’ve given me!

Then I blew the candle off. The lights and the party-popper start popping every side of the place. I saw my mom, my school friend Jennie and the rest of Team B members. I was a little bit shocked and happy to see them. I’ve never expected my house be filled with these gorgeous and talented individuals. My eyes looked into them one by one and stopped at the spot of Hanbin. I toss my thoughts aside and put a smile.

“Happy birthday my dear daughter.”

My mom reached for me offering a warm and tight embrace.

“Thank you Mom!”

She pulled out from the hug and held both sides of my shoulders.

“Why didn’t you tell me you this close with these guys? You were only watching them on screen and cheering on them and now they’re here to greet you on your birthday! Wow, such a lucky fan you are huh!”

“Eomma~”

“Anyway, you should also make girl friends. You have a lot of boy friends already.”

“Ne Eomma~”

“Eun Hye-ah! You’re not going to talk to me?”

“Annyeong Jennie! It’s not like we haven’t saw each other at school!”

"Jennie-ah! It's not like we hadn’t seen each other yesterday!"

I smacked her slightly in the arm and shifted my attention to Team B.

"Yah, I never thought you guys would be here. How did you know it's my birthday today?"

"Uhm, Hanbinnie told us yesterday."
Bobby said.

"If he hadn't told us, we wouldn't be able to prepare gifts for you!" Donghyuk nagged a bit there.

"What? You've prepared gifts for me? You shouldn't have bothered to do so. Your presence is more than enough."

"How did you knew Mino-hyung?" Joonhoe interrupted.

"Uhm, I'll tell you later after we eat okay?"

 

They just looked at me poker face. I looked at Hanbin and he wasn't looking good. He's like irritated or something. But I forget about how he looked and move on since it's a beautiful day.

 

"The gifts, well we already bought you so you only have to say 'thank you' at times like this." Jinhwan told me.

"Sorry. Ah, thank you in advance for the gifts. I'd rather have it later. Let's eat first!"

 

I slightly noticed that Yoonhyung isn't talking much like he did last time we met. He kept on entertaining and making things comfortable to me but today he's sulking around. I stood right infront on him while the others hit on the food my mom prepared.


 

Uhm, Yoonhyung-ah? Is there something wrong?"

"I'm okay. I'm just a little bit upset that you only told Hanbin about your birthday." Then he pouted his lips.

"He pushed me though. It wasn't my intention to tell him but he insisted and I have no choice. Anyway, just be happy like the last time and cheer up for me okay?""

 

He smiled as I lifted up his face and cheer up.

 

"Yah, stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Making my heart race."

 

He ruffled my hair and went to the dining area together with the boys. I was startled at his words but I know those feelings were just friendly things.

Everyone ate happily. We all laughed whenever Mino threw useless and nonsense jokes. They were all daebakk jokes that hurt me tummy a lot when laughing. My Mom and my friend went to the kitchen to prepare the next batch which was the deserts. So I was busy accompanying those guys.

 

"Mino-hyung how did you knew Eun Hye?" Yoonhyung asked.

"She is my best friend." Without any hesitation he boasted out.

"WHAT?"

 

Everyone was shocked. i saw Bobby stood up when he heard it. Hanbin was like O.O Yoonhyung raised his eyebrows a bit and the rest were left jaw-drop.


"How come I never heard you talking about her? We were always together Mino-ah!" Bobby looking disappointed.

"I thought I'd keep it since you might all be hitting on my best friend. That's a big NO NO."


"Well, maybe you just like to keep her yourself." I saw Mino shocked at Joonhoe's frank words.


"W-well not really... It's just..."


"Ah, m-maybe it's because we hadn't seen each other over a year. That's why he never mentioned my name." I interrupted before the conversation gets deeper.


"What? Did you fight over something?" Jinhwan asked me, looking very confused. Damn, I only made them more curious.

"Uhm, it's a long story but now, we're okay and back to being bestfriends. I missed this guy seriously." I replied worriedly getting caught between my words.

 

"I hope you guys stay just best friends." Yoonhyung was a bit frustrated.

 

"Well, we will always be. Right Mino-oppa?" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back looking like a fool with his smirk and funny face.

 

"YOU CALL HIM OPPA?" Hanbin seemed like he was shouting.


"Uhm, yeah. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?" I shouted back. Haha That scene was just so.funny. He looked really really shocked when I shouted back, like he snapped from his sleep suddenly. His eyes frew big and he became more irritated.


"I am older than you, should also call me oppa. You're a bit unfair right there Eun Hye-ah." He softened and lowered his voice. Haha I think he knew he lost from the battle of shouting. Well, I told him I'd practice ans get used to his nags. Haha


"Do you mean that she doesn't call you guys Oppa?" Mino asked.


"Never. Not once." Jinhwan looked at me intently.


“So with me." Bobby smirked while putting food in his mouth.


"Same here." Yoonhyung raised his hand sharing hid food to Hanbin.

 

I looked down and pouted, feeling like I'm melting like an ice there. I looked at Mino with my puppy eyes asking to be saved.

 

"Mino-oppa~." His face was worried and thinking of something to say.


"Y-yah, she doesn't easily entrust her cuteness and charm to anyone she just met so just endure being called by your names for a while. HAHAHAHA." He left out a big laugh making everyone looked irritated, especially Yoonhyung and Hanbin. Mino find it interesting and teased the guys more.


"By the way, I am the only man in the world that she calls Oppa. Jealous?" He smirked at the four and ate the chocolate birthday cake.


"Yah! Stop it!" I pinched his right ear and smacked his chest.


"Aw! And. Aw! She also do these things regularly." He bragged again.


I squeezed his cheeks really hard that made him stood up.


"You are reaaaaaally cute Mino!"


"OUCH. Now you're not calling me Oppa."


"I'll never call you like that again!" Still pinching his fluffy cheeks.


"Haha. Serves you right." Yoonhyung back sticking his tongue out.


I moved near his ear and whispered something.


"By the way, you're really cute last night, on Winner TV's first episode"


He ran backwards resting his two arms on the wall feeling a bit shuddered. Now he looked like a Spiderman. Haha I think he blushed knowing I watched their show.


"You watched?!"


"Of course! Hahahaha! Look again at your face! Hahaha! Stop sticking on the wall like you're Spiderman or something."

 

I held my tummy hard and slammed myself to the soft couch. Mino went into the kitchen feeling really embarrassed at the scene. I think he decided to help my Mom there. As soon as Mino walked out I saw Hanbin walking my way so I lessened my laugh and slightly pulled myself up sitting up straight. He started to pull me upstairs without saying a word.


"Guys, can I borrow her for a second?"

 

"What if I say no?" Yoonhyung was a bit frustrated.


"I gotta borrow a shirt for a while it's getting hot."


"You can go back to our dorm. It's just a few steps away."


"N-no Yoonhyung-ah, it's okay." I smiled at Yoonhyung making him feel reassured so he knocked off and let Hanbin go up.


I walked him up and he wasn't even looking at me. He was just following my way.


"Uhm, what do you need? You really need a shirt?"


"Ah. Yeah."


"Okay, I'll get it for you. Just stay here."


"Can't I go inside?"


He wants to go inside? Uhm. I think it's okay. It's not like I'm hiding something. Wait.


OH MY GOODNESS. TEAM B AND HANBIN POSTERS. NO. JUST HELL NO. He started moving and opened my room a bit which made me snapped into reality.


"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


His eyes were about to pop out. Uhm. I think his ears too. Sorry.


"WHY? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING?"


"NO. IT'S JUST THAT. YOU CAN'T GET IN."


"WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE, HERE?! OUTSIDE?"


"YES. GO FREEZE TO DEATH THERE."

I slightly opened the door and went in then locked the door as swiftly and quickly as I can. He didn't even dare to come in. Well that's great.

I opened my cabinets in the entrance and searched for old big-size shirts I wore before. At the bottom part of the cabin, I saw a familiar black V-neck shirt printed with neon doodles. That was supposedly my gift to Mino to his birthday, but he didn't showed up that's why I still haven't gave this gift. Anyway, I'll let Hanbin have this shirt. I can buy a new one for Mino though.

I looked through the door and sneak if he was around. But I saw no one. I stepped outside and someone appeared out of the blue. Hanbin tried to open the door but I prevented him to do so but my strength wasn't enough to battle against a man's power. When he stepped in I covered his eyes with my palm and buried it deeply into his face while holding the other one to his arms.


"Yah. I can't see a thing. Move away your hand!"


"Please don't look! This is too embarrassing!"

I was amazed in his good complexion. His face was really smooth, and pinkish. My right hand was just enough to cover his eyes. My thumb was slightly touching the bridge of his nose. Oh~ I remembered how I totally fell in love with this guy. It’s because his nose is really weakening. Can I call it, killer nose? It’s my weakness, and of course, his beautiful smile and dimples. Sadly, I don’t have one. I was star-struck while being so close with him like this. Now my attention is focused on his lips and his nose. He kept on moving forward and I walking backwards until I hit the edge of my bed and both fall in it and him on top of me.

Again. I repeat. ON TOP OF ME.

~~~~~~

Uweeee~ Sorry for not updating lately. I'm getting busier than ever.
I hope everyone's safe and had a great celebration through out the vacation.
Thank you readers and new subscribers! I LOVE YOU ALL! :")

XOXO <3 - Joyce