Closer Than Ever

The Untitled Love Story

 "So here we are in the bus, me with someone who looked like a robber. A robber who's wearing large black facemask and dark shade sunglasses with bonnet and hoddie on. Shouldn't you put on gloves? They will recognize your hands!"


"Eun Hye ah, stop teasing me. I'm doing my best not to get caught."

"Hahaha! You look really funny right now! I think I'm going to laugh whole day! Hahaha! Come on, smile and let's take a picture!"


I took my phone out and had a selca with him.

"Mino-ah! Did you even try to smile? I can't see it here!"

"Yah Eun Hyeee!"

"Hahaha! Okay, I'll stop. It's just that I feel so strange to go to places with my bestfriend who needs to hide his identity to the world."


I looked out the window and a sudden hurtful emotion filled in me. He didn't talk back, he just kept his silence which he rarely does.

"We are heeeere!"

"Wow! It's been a long time since I've last went to an amusement park! Hurry and buy ride-all-you-can tickes! I wanna ride them aaaaall!"

Mino flinched the moment I shouted to buy ticket and hurriedy went to the ticket booth.

"So, what should we ride first Hayi?”

 

"Uuuh, roller coaster please!"

I held his arms like we're couple. I'm this close and comfortable with him and I hope his girl wouldn't mind. By the way, does he already have a girl? I bet none! This guy is too shy to get one. He doesn't even have the courage to court! 

"Yah~ Mino.."

"Yes?"

"Oppa?" I did the best aegyo I have. The best one so far. I winked then point at him.

"WAH KIM EUN HYE. YOU STOP RIGHT THERE OKAY. YOU JUST GAVE ME CHILLS ALL OVER MY SPINE!"

He moved really further away from me.

"What? Am I not cute?!"

I looked down feeling embarassed. Then he stepped closer again to me.

"That's not what I meant. I almost died because of your cuteness."

He messed up my hair and cheered me up right there. I looked up at him slowly.

"I knew you'd die! O P P A ~ "

"If you're going to keep this up, I think I'll be dead tomorrow."

"Really, Oppa?" *beautiful eyes*

"Eun Hye Ah~"

"Look Oppa! You are blushing! Am I really that cute?"

"Aish, come on let's ride now."

"Thank you Mino-ah"


I hugged him suddenly when he was about to walk. I think he's shocked. 

"You know, I almost died this morning. I'm glad you're here to cheer me up. I'm glad that you're my best friend."

He didn't say anything else. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. I'm heeling up to catch up with his height. I hugged him real tight. I did missed him a lot.

"Let's go Mino, before the ride starts!"

We entered the ride quickly. Exactly as what I've wished, we are seated at the frontmost part of the coaster. Hahaha Just the think of with makes me crazy! After three minutes, the ride started. 

"SOOOONG MIIIIIN HOOOOO!"

The coaster was so witty! It started to climb up really high! Then falls in a second! It's like a feeling when someone's holding your hand to stand up but eventually let go of your hand when you’re about to rise. 

I held hands with Mino and squeezed it real hard I think his veins are gonna pop. But, what's funny is that his hands are so cold. Maybe hiw way more afraid than I am! 

"KIM EEUUUUN HYE!"

"I KNOOOOW IT'S CRAAAAZY! I THINK I'M GOOOING TO FAAALL!"

"I'd fall with you and catch you at the bottom then." *whispers*

Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs like it's the end of the world.

"WHAAAAAT DIIIID YOUUU SAAAAY?"

"I SAID THE RIDE IS CRAAAAZY!"

"I TOOOOOLD YAH!"

At last! We reached back safe and sound. We are still alive! Hahaha

"Let's ride the carousel!"

"You're not kid anymore."

"Are you going to come with me or just stay there?"


He gave up and rode with me in the carousel. His manliness flew a million miles away in a snap. He looked like a kid right now. He's holding the pole too hard like he's gonna fall any minute! As if he's falling that high though.

The carousel ride was a bit boring so I decided to go in the Horror House. I'm really scared of ghosts and monsters. I remembered watching Insidious I. After watching, I never looked up to the ceiling for two weeks. I might see that scary thing with red eyes. Oh my gosh. I even let my Mom stand behind the door when I shower and slept with her in bed. That movie was really scary. I hope this one doesn't traumatize me.

"Mino, let's go to the Horror House!"

"Are you okay? You're scared of them right?""

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you, I believe I'll be fine."

"Come here."


This time he was the one to wrap his arms around mine. Aww. I'm touched. He really knew a lot about me. I wonder why I never fall for this guy? Maybe, we're just way better off friends. 

We went inside and it was too dark. I cant see anything. I moved so close to Mino that I think I'm burying myself into his. He holds my back too hard. We walked further to where the torch of fire is. There was only one there. It looks like we're in a tunnel. In the walls were carved faces of monsters and bushes around the place that blocked the way. And I closed my eyes out of nervousness. Then…

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

Minho shouted so loud in eight octaves! I shouted with him because I was startled!

"WAAAAAAAH! 

His high screams don’t end and I don't know why! I never opened my eyes. I don't want to see what he is seeing.

"EOMMA! EOMMA! JEBAL! SAVE ME EOMMA!"

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING YOUR MOM MINO!!!!!"

"EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Through out the journey.... He kept calling his mom. Shouting in high notes. Screaming his soul and all. If I only knew he's like this. I'll never ask again to go in a Horror House with him.

I saw the bright sunset falling down. It's about to go dark.

"Oi, Mino. Did you missed your Mom that much?!"

"I'm just a little scared."

"LITTLE? YOU CALL THAT LITTLE? My eardrums almost pop in there!"

"Sorry! Come on! Let's eat dinner together!"
------

Mino's POV

Today she wrapped her hands tightly around mine. She called me Oppa. She hugged me so tight. She is so beautiful. Every time I look at her, I see everything I've wanted for. Her smiles pierce me. How can I not fall in love with this kind and amazing girl? How can I even forget this unrequited love? Every time she lingers around me it's harder and harder to let go of her. How painful it is to think that I’m just her best friend, her best friend and nothing more. If she only knew how she makes me feel every time she smiles, and every time our skin touch. If she only knew.
------

Eun Hye’s POV

The food was so nice. I only ate all sweets. I don't care, I won't gain weight right? Uh...

After the dinner, we rushed back to the bus station and drove out way to seoul.

It was a long ride that I fell asleep 
-------

Minho's POV


She fell asleep on my shoulders. We were like a real coupe for today. I'll remember this day well. I took out my phone and took a picture of us. She, sleeping on my shoulders, and I resting my head on her. This was one of the best and most hurtful days of my life.

~~~~~~

 

Guys, you can comment bellow on how you would like the story goes and I'll think deeply about your suggestions!
Thank you for reading! ;) Btw, I got my FIRST upvote! anneeeyyyy

To all of my subsribers thank you! :)