The Beginning

The Untitled Love Story

          It's been over a month since Team B lost from Team A. I can still feel the moment when the spotlight shined all over B.I., without being accompanied by music he did a heartfelt and flawless rap screaming his dream to become a singer and an artist. 

          I was right in front of him as he kneeled down in front of the world. I, who broke down together with his strength as my nerves explode and left my heart broken. Tears were flowing endlessly as they ended their final performance. His tears that made me felt more broken almost gave me a heart attack. It was really a hurtful moment. I opened my tired eyes and again, woke up in the middle of the night reliving the moment. It has also been over a month since these midnight dreams kept me awake in the middle of my sleep. I kept dreaming about Team B. And now I have no idea on when they would debut and when would I see them on TV again.

          My heartbeat starts so regain its normal speed, I pulled three folds of tissue to wipe my sweat and begin to close my eyes. I calmed down after some time and then, doze off to sleep.

          It was again, another morning I'll have to spend in school. I'm Kim Eun Hye, currently a senior student in Seoul Arts Academy. People in school are also greatly affected with the turnabout of events in YG's reality and survival show. I can see someone wearing a Team A lanyard with button pins pinned all over her bag. Guys wearing a dope cap which became popular as the 11 trainees were often seen wearing these. Indeed, Mr. Yang is an intelligent man. His witty program had greatly affected and made a great impact on people. Some were determined to keep on moving forward and pursue their dreams, and some lost hope thinking that they'll end up like Team B. 

          It was just the beginning of my day but I already want to go home and sleep. But every time I keep on thinking about going home and doing nothing, hurts me. I always feel like I'm useless and have no future. Early in the morning, I'm sad and pouted my lips, almost wanna cry. But I'm not always a soft girl, I know I'm tough, I'm just sensitive with lots of things that easily makes me cry. Just like my dreams, family and friends.

          Speaking of friends, I've got this one friend, the only one whom I can call a real friend, the one who lived my life with me, Song Mino. Yes, the member of YG's new group, WINNER. Ever since the program started, I haven't seen him. He hasn’t told me about the survival show, I just remembered the day I saw him on the pilot episode of Who Is Next. Well, maybe were not best friends anymore. I know I'm a woman without ambition, maybe that's the reason why I was left behind. These realizations kept me in pain, I could just wish him luck silently though my heart and thoughts.

          Right after the end of class, I directly went home. I always pass by the YG Building and Trainee's Building whenever I go home since it has the same direction. I've been passing there regularly just to see my luck hoping to see a glimpse of Team B and to know that they're still intact and training well. Honestly, I've been eyeing to Hanbin ever since the program begun. It hurts me to see Mino there, so I switched my attention to the other team, and that made me comfortable. Hanbin, he just got that quality points that I really like to a man, I mean I never knew a man as talented as him even exist. I'm glad that there are still like him in the world. I don't know, I just can't explain it I just love him so much that it hurts.

          Again, I passed by the Trainee's Building but no one's there. I could only see cars parked there, it was quiet and all, maybe I'm really not that lucky but I'm glad my house is nearby it so I decided to sit in a distance and kill the time. I really hate my school uniform. The blue skirt is so short, and it's winter! My long legs are freezing with the temperature, anyway my long-sleeved black coat made me feel warm and it’s long enough to cover my thighs and make me feel warm. I pulled up the hood of my coat and pulled my earphones from my backpack and plugged it on my phone, then I played Team A's Just Another Boy. I closed my eyes as my body dance with the rhythm and beat by Teddy. It was so good, I could feel my body swaying to the groove of the music. But I'm not idiot to dance superbly out of nowhere so I tried to control my feelings and just bounce my head slowly. Then it was Team B's Just Another Boy on play. I hummed the lyrics which had greatly moved me since I've been also living alone for 18 years. Aww, I blushed at the thought of Hanbin being single for 18 years too. He's older than me by more than a month. I was born on December 14, 1996. 

'How I wish I could be your first *blush blush*'

          That was another plus point for Hanbin, age doesn't matter but a 96'liner guy, my age is a plus point. I didn't realize I was thinking deeply about Hanbin and I was already smiling. I opened my eyes and stood up, took off one side of the earphone and looked around. Gladly, no one was there. I was relieved and relaxed. I fix my things and walked away. I turned around and saw a man smiling at me. I froze on the spot where I stood up then my knees weakened.

~~~~~~

Guess who's that guy? :)

Your comments will be my motivation to keep this on going.

The first three or four chapters are character build-ups and story molding. 

I want this story to be more expressive so that you guys could really imagine and feel what the author feels too. 

The exciting parts will come out soon so subscribe! :)