감사합니다 (Thank You)

Reply Country Girl

So as I promised, every single one of the 61 subscribers (as of now) will get a thank you here. As well as the people who commented. So the following people are the people that I want to thank, because without you guys, I wouldn't have the strength to write on. Your comments keep me going, keep me thinking about how to write better. I know 61 is not a huge number for a 20-chaptered fic, I'm not as good as some of the fics out there too. But just know that this writing thing is really something that I put in a lot of effort into and seeing the results in terms of comments, votes and subscriptions really help in building a sense of achievement, a sense of reality that there are people who like my stories, enjoy and appreciate the words I write. To me, this means a lot. 

 

Here's to the subscribers:

AlwaysAnElf

numberseven 

-dewdrops

U-BEASTFINITE

piggyoink

leightastic

soshix1729

shazaty

snabilah50

Jenicakrung

EunjiApink

kimchi_smile

xhoneybae

Reen89

Ainaeeunchul

Kpopstar1205

ItsHyerim

Maiyuzi

eunji-shi

heyimnewtothis

jeunjihye

mingmong

Cute104

JunKay

kurtandme

Chocolite

saburiina

tiffani123456

yongseofan9

lala88

ciaramikaelasantos

GuardianAngelSuho

n2n2m2t0

LoveNeedsSpark

GalaxyMinions

Kimchi32

Teeey_

dewi_sari20

BOICE-EXOTIC

mayanguli

XOXO_Love88

eunhyeable

HiddenInTheDark

eunjilvrs

Lolli13

Milca2

kuritas

reyeollie

shiningpandaph

kristty

lwnsghek

emyhoya

Strawberrytiramisu

soowon_lover

akumajae94

ohsehunfab

CJWorks

kpopcassieexotic

nohaloubna

FathAnnaA

pinkpn

//

Here are the replies to the comments I have never replied to (I'm so sorry because now I can safely tell you guys how I feel about the comments)

 

numberseven: YAY! (hehe) Because yeah, like I dragged it for a while because I wanted their characters to develop. 

JenicaKrung: well, that was the point, until you know, things took a wrong turn! 

xhoneybae: I did update soon haha, but yeah I didn't like using both real names because I felt like Inguk is in love with the shy character of Joonhee rather than the manly Hoya we know. 

Reen89: Thank you! Well, relationships are meant to taken slowly, but I do get what you mean, because most poeple want things to go quickly so they can see what's next. Sorry if it wasn't fast enough for you >_< But I hope you enjoyed the story anyway! Well, Eunji does like Junmyun and she did get over Inguk in the end. As for who is better, I can't really make a choice can I? Both are really nice to her in different ways. 

Lulumyeonie: Well thank you for saying that haha, it was such a fluffy chapter with all the games and all hehe

xhoneybae: Well hello there again! haha what a huge reaction with the caps and all, but yeap. Joonhee used to like Eunji, but he has slowly recognised that he loves her as a younger sister, a best friend and not a lover, you know, since he's gay. 

Kpopstar1205: I know, isn't he one amazing unf guy? HAHA 

heyimnewtothis: Ah, well the ending... haha. I hope he did too, he was such a shy loser and I'm sorry for writing him in this manner haha

LoveNeedsSpark: That's what I would say to if I was the reader. 

BOICE-EXOTIC: Hi there, uhm I don't really get your comment's relation to my story. But, okay yeah I kinda get why you would say that you want Naeun with Kai. Thanks for reading!

xhoneybae: Well, you're becoming my fave commenter now huh haha fluttered hahah i'm flattered lmao 

afiercesong: Well, I wasn't technically done, and I have no idea how much you've read because you didn't subscribe ): 

Reen89: Well, you did hope well haha and I hope the competition did make the story better for you

LoveNeedsSpark and Lolli13: well, how was the ending then? ;)

lwnsghek: well thank you for that comment! How did you find the story then?

piggyoink: Well she did reject Inguk but did she choose Junmyun? ;) You can find out. 

heyimnewtothis: awww, I was hoping for you to tell me who you hope it was ): 

FathAnnaA: Well, did you read the ending? :D

apinkeupanda: well it's already ended. so... you can make a guess, she rejected Inguk already though D: 

kristty: Well, it's the end of the story already, you can make a guess whether or not they did get together ;)

//

That's all for now! Thank you so much! I'll be posting up a finale spin-off about Joonhee and Baro soon! (: Thank you so much for the subscriptions and votes and comments. Love all you wonderful readers! 

xoxo