#16 결정? The result is?

Reply Country Girl

March 2018

"Honey, let's go."
"Mommy! Daddy!"
"Wait, Honey could you carry her?"

Eunji carries a 2 year-old child as she held hands with a man. The man was half a head taller than Eunji, with a strong build that adds on to his manliness. Eunji leans on him as they walked down the streets, back home. 

//

March 2013

Eunji: Hey, can you come to the cafe now? I have some things to say.

Junmyun was excited. It was a first that Eunji decided to initiate a conversation. He quickly replies an "ok" and sets off for the cafe. 

On the other hand, Inguk also received the same text. Inguk ruffled his hair. If Eunji had something to say, why can't she say it at home? They were living together anyway? Inguk was baffled, but washed up and headed out anyway.

//

March 2018

"Honey, what are you cooking for dinner tonight?"
"Hmm, your favourite food?"
"Really? Junguk ah, mommy is cooking our favourite food!"

The young one already fell asleep in the comfort of Eunji's arms, oblivious to the surroundings. The man chuckled and asked to carry Junguk. Eunji hands Junguk over and relaxes as she unlocks the door to the apartment. She walks straight to the kitchen as she begins preparing dinner. Junguk was placed in his cot as his father walks and sits in front of the computer, checking the stock market. 

"Ahhh, nothing has rose. This is bad."
"Why? The education stocks hasn't increased in value?"
"Not just that, Samsung's stocks and Seoul university's stocks too."
"Ah, I better make a call then."
"It's okay, I'll call him."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, it's been a year, he should have gotten over it."
"He's quite petty. Be nice. Don't shout and wake my precious up. I will kill you."
"I don't care, it isn't my baby."
"YA!"

//

March 2013

Inguk arrives at the cafe, only to spot Junmyun sitting quietly at his corner. Inguk walks in and goes over to Junmyun, sitting down in the seat opposite of Junmyun. 

"So, I suppose Eunji called you over."
"She called y-y-you too?" Junmyun never could get over his fear of talking to Inguk, even though both of them had strong builds, Inguk was definitely stronger-looking. This definitely instilled fear in Junmyun.
"Stop stuttering you idiot."
"Hey! No calling names!" Eunji appears and sat down between the duo. 

"You could tell me back at home you know."
"Eunji, is he still living with you?"
"Yes I am, so what? You can't do anything about that!"
"Eunji, I will provide him with an apartment, so you can live better."
"Hey! What better?! Who are you talking about?"
"Eunji, do you like him in your apartment?"

"Hey! Shut up! Both of you! I asked you two here to tell you two things, not for you two to argue in front of me." Eunji sighs. This is going to be hard.

"So, what's the point?"
"Well..." Eunji paused, she senses two pairs of eyes on her. 
"It's like this. I know both of you have had crushes on me over a period of time, whether now or before. I appreciate the love, interest and little gestures. I have indeed have a crush on both of you at different timings, and I have started to think about who is the right one, if you guys actually fit the criteria of being the boyfriend of the very fickle-minded, annoying me."
"Yeah, you are annoying."
"No Eunji, you are never annoying."
"Stop being nice stutter boy."
"I am speaking the truth."

"Stop. Let me finish." Eunji sighed again. Why does she have to go through this? As if earning money wasn't enough to bother her. 

"So I have decided, I have come to a decision."

"Your decision... meaning?" Inguk's ears were open, ready to hear his name, ready to hear the words that would affirm his status as Eunji's boyfriend.
"You are going to pick one of us." Junmyun was worried, cold sweat trickled down his forehead. He has never faced such a situation before. This was a first. 

Eunji kept silent. 

"My decision is that..."

[Author's note: CLIFFHANGER! Hello guys, I'm back with another chapter! There are a few flashbacks here and there as well as future scenes, so do look out for the year before you read on! In anycase, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I thought, why not have some suspense? ;) In anycase, who will Eunji choose? hehe time to write some comments, I'll try to reply to each and everyone of you who comment on my writing and story! Till the next chapter guise! PS sorry for such a short chapter!]