Dreams

I already have a Boyfriend

I was running along an empty corridor, panting and sweating, I was losing my breathe.

“Minjee!” I heard him call from the distance, “you can’t run forever.”

I gasped and tried to run faster, but my legs felt like lead, slowing me down with every step.

The chuckling got closer and I saw him approaching me.

I wanted to yell but nothing came out of my mouth.

He was so close now I could feel him smirk in to my neck.

His hot breath tickled my back and I shivered.

He pulled back my hair and his lips,

“Minjee, you are mine now.”

 

I woke up panting and gasping for air.

I couldn’t believe what I had just dreamt.

“JUNG DAEHYUN YOU DISGUSTING ERT!” I screamed furiously.

 

 

I dressed in long sleeves and long pants. I wound a scarf around my neck and pulled it up over my mouth. To finish it off, I wore a beanie and black lace up boots.

Jinho came in to see what I was wearing and gasped, “WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ITS NOT EVEN WINTER YOU ARE GOING TO DIE”

“I’ll be fine, don’t be a drama queen.”

“Is this all because of that dream you had last night?”
My screaming had woken Jinho earlier and I had explained everything to him,

“He’s a ert Jinho! I don’t know what he will do to me! I need to be cautious.”
“It. Was. Just. A .Dream,” He said through clenched teeth, not understanding why I was so worried.

“You don’t understand Jinho, you’re a male.”

He walked off shaking his head.


The room erupted into laughter as I walked in,

“Um, Noona? Are you going skiing?” Zelo asked genuinely.

“No no Zelo, I’m just a little cold today.”
“OK Noona.”

The boys still couldn’t get over your ridiculous outfit but they soon realized I wasn’t going to change.

“So where are we going today?” I asked.

“We were thinking of going shopping Noona!”
“YAY SHOPPING” I squealed.

“What’s all the screaming for?” Daehyun asked as he emerged from the bathroom.

He paused when he saw me, “What are you wearing you weirdo?”
I said nothing, but just returned a cold glare.

“Hello? Anyone home?” He asked, waving his arm in front of me.

“GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT!” I yelled before hiding behind Jinho, who just shook his head and sighed.

“woah Hyung, what did you do to her last night?” Jongup asked.

“What? N-Nothing,” Daehyun stammered, taken aback from my behavior, “What’s wrong with you?” he asked, moving towards me.

I jumped back; I didn’t want him near me, “GET AWAY!”

But he continued moving forward.

“GET….AWAY….ERT” I shouted in between throwing pillows at him, the memory of last nights dream all too real.

“Okay, okay I’m going, jeez.” Daehyun backed off.

Everyone was extremely confused.

 

In the shopping mall I was helping Zelo choose a new hat. I had been avoiding Daehyun all day, hiding behind the other boys and running away from him.

“Zelo it suits you perfect!” I reassured him as he tried on a “BOY” snapback.

“You think so Noona?”
“Its perfect now hurry up and buy it before I do,” I said with a grin, and Zelo moved off to purchase it.

We all enjoyed shopping around for numerous items when I found myself in a cute girly store.

“oooooh,” I breathed as I picked up an adorable pink dress with a bow. I wasn’t usually a fan of such girly dresses but this one was adorable.

I went to try it on in the fitting rooms, little did I know that Daehyun had followed me in to the store to try and talk to me.

I whirled around outside of the fitting room, looking at my dress in the mirror.

“It’s so pretty,” I cooed.

Just then I felt somebody grab my arm and I looked up surprised, right into Daehyun’s eyes. Memories of the dream came back as I stood in my short, revealing dress.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed so loud people in several surrounding stores could hear me.

 

 

“So, he’s not a ert?” The security guard asked me for the nth time.

“Yes, he’s my friend, I was just a little shocked,” I laughed nervously.

“OK, if you say so Ma’am.” He replied, and let Daehyun go from the security room.

He did not look happy.

“WHAT THE HECK?” he growled, glaring at me.

“YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I SPENT 2 HOURS LOCKED IN THAT ROOM BECAUSE YOU HAD SOME WEIRD DREAM?”

“Ahhh” I started, not knowing what to say.

“BECAUSE OF YOUR DREAM I HAD PEOPLE CALLING ME SOME WEIRD ERT AND THREATENING TO CALL THE COPS?”

“ahhhhhhhhhh…..”

Daehyun stormed off, not letting me think of an excuse.

What had I been thinking?

 

 

 


Author's Note

Just a silly chapter :P I wanted to add some Minjee and Dae action but I didn't know how haha, 

Pleasseeeee don't be silent readers D:

Comments and Subscriptions would be much appreciated ^^