Mission

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9olJ3hh8JyY

Myname- Hello and Goodbye


The black door was the only thing that separated the boys from their father.  Their father that they had not been seen since the death of their brother, Ji Ho.  Their father that once rejoiced over his 12 sons.  Their father that was once, to their surprise, a happy man.  But, that man that once was, is no longer the man they know now.

The black door stood there, but it seemed to mock the boys; as if the door, this inanimate object, had the ultimate right and the honor of protecting and sheltering their father, then his own blood sons.  Its silver plaque that was drilled into the door, read the name, Yang Hyun Suk.

They hated that door.

 

Because it could do what they couldn’t.

 

On the other side, their father waited, hidden in a cloak of shadows.

 


 

His eyes flashed silver and he sensed their presence.

 

“Come in” their father commanded.

 

Neh, Yang abeoji” the boys answered, turning the knob.

 


 

“You’ve all arrived, yes?”  Yang abeoji said, glancing over for a head count.

 

11 in total.  There should be 12.

 

Yang abeoji sighed and turned his chair around.  He gazed out his black window.  Everything in the outside world was so lively and bright, but here he was, in agony over the loss of a son.

 

Oh to where did you go my son?

 

Yang abeoji” B.i called out.

 

“Oh.  Han Bin-ah,” Yang abeoji said, turning back around to face his other sons.

 

“Neh.  Please give us your command Yang abeoji,” B.i answered, bowing at 90 degrees.

 

“Please give us your command Yang abeoji,” chorused the rest of the boys as they bowed as well.

 

The respect that the boys had for their father emanated wherever they went.

 

As the youngest sons of the Yang noble, they held their heads with pride and the utmost respect for their elders, friend or foe.

 

Their father chuckled.

 

The boys’ eyes widened and jaw dropped.

 

He laughed.

 

The boys were stunned.

 

“Let’s begin shall we?” Yang abeoji always meant business.  And this mission was of the utmost importance regarding the Yang bloodline.

 


“Do you accept this mission?” Yang abeoji said with a stern voice and solemn eyes.

Neh Yang abeoji” the boys bowed once more.

 

“Good.  Now go.  For me, for you, and for the future of the Yang family.”

 

Neh Yang abeoji” the boys replied, bowing.

 


 

The Royals were perched on Spruce trees deep in the forest, waiting to strike.

 

“We’ll wait in the trees.  Be careful,” Jin Hwan informed his brothers.

 

“Don’t worry about it bro,” Dong Hyuk jumped up from his branch to Jin Hwan’s and punched his older brother in the shoulder with a laugh.

 

“I have to.  Because it’s you.  Only God knows what’s going to happen to that poor girl with you around.  Good thing she’s already dead.  But be extra careful Kim Dong Hyuk. I’m warning you” Jin Hwan sternly replied, pointing a finger at Dong Hyuk.  Tae Hyun snorted as he leaned back onto the trunk of the tree.

 

“Be sure not to kill her right after we bring her back to life,” snickered Tae Hyun.  The boys laughed at Dong Hyuk.

 

“Yah!  Today is supposed to be sad.  We’re going to a funeral.  The least you could do is pretend that you’re sad,” Mino scolded the boys.

 

“But, but but, hyung!  She’s not gonna be dead for long,” reasoned Dong Hyuk.

 

Mino glared at them with sapphire eyes.

 

Mianhae..” the boys dropped their heads in shame.

 

“Now let’s get down to business.  B.i, Dong Hyuk, Seung Hoon, Tae Hyun, let’s move out.  The rest of you, you know what to do.  And don’t mess up,” Mino ordered.

 

“Sir yes sir!” the six remaining boys saluted Mino.

 

Mino nodded and jumped off his 150 feet high branch, landing onto the ground unharmed.

 

The four others followed suit and set out.

 


 

The five brothers waited for the cremation to begin, hiding behind the clay furnaces and walls.

 

With careful eyes, they watched.

 

Painful cries and sobbing was heard from a distance.

 

Finally, the workers came out to the back, carrying Eun Mi’s casket.

 

“Poor girl.  Died at such a young age,” one of the workers tsked, setting his side of the casket down.

 

“No kidding.  I’m going to go prepare the furnace,” replied the other, setting the rest of the casket down.

 

“Alright, I’ll get the urn,” the first one said.

 

The two workers left to go do their respective jobs.

 

“Now,” Mino whispered, Seung Hoon, B.i and Dong Hyuk went to retrieve the body.

 

“Why do I have to carry the dead girl?!” Dong Hyuk whined, stamping his foot like a child.

 

“Because, you’re the strongest!  Now hold her!  Han Bin and I are lifting her out of the casket now” Seung Hoon answered the younger as placed two arms underneath Eun Mi’s back, while B.i carried her legs.

 

Dong Hyuk’s face contorted in horror as he held his arms out.  Seung Hoon and B.i placed Eun Mi in his arms.

 

“Kya!” squealed Dong Hyuk as he looked down at her face.

 

“Shut up!  Do you want us to get caught?!” B.i growled.

 

“But she’s so cold….” Dong Hyuk stuck his lower lip out.

 

“Dude, you’re just as cold.  You’re a vampire.  You’re as cold as zombie.  Deal with it!” Seung Hoon fiercely whispered under his breath as he ushered his youngest brother back into the woods.

 

“Go! And be extra careful with her!” Mino commanded.  The three boys darted back into the forest.  Mino turned to his left and nodded to Tae Hyun.

 

Tae Hyun nodded back and sent a telepathic message to Jin Hwan.

 

They’re on their way.  Get the vial ready.

 


 

They’re on their way.  Get the vial ready.

 

Tae Hyun’s voice echoed in Jin Hwan’s voice.  Jin Hwan opened his eyes as they turned amber.

 

“They’re coming.  Get the vial ready!”  Jin Hwan shouted to Jin Woo, who was two branches below him.  His other brothers prepared a pathway for the three that were coming.

 


 

“Omo!” the first worker exclaimed, almost dropping the urn when he saw that Eun Mi’s body had disappeared.

 

“What happened?!”  the second worker rushed over.

 

“S-she’s gone-e” stuttered the first worker.  The second worker looked at the empty casket and the color of his face drained.

 

“C-ca-all the director” the first worker said.  The second worker swallowed the lump in his throat and ran inside.  The first worker stared at the empty casket.

 

H-how is this possible??  Who would want a dead body?!

 

Tae Hyun snickered as he read the man’s thoughts.  Mino shot him a look to keep quiet.

 

We need to stay low and wait until the wretched bastards of Exo leave.  So shut up.

 

Mino scolded Tae Hyun in his thoughts.  Tae Hyun pouted and slide down the wall.

 

Suddenly the director ran out with the second worker at his heels.

 

“What happened?!”  the director screeched as he searched the casket.

 

“I d-don’t know sir.  We left to prepare the furnace and urn and when we c-came back, s-she was gone,” stammered the second worker.

 

“You incompetent fools!  You can’t even do a simple task!” the director fiercely whispered at the two, hitting them both on the back of their heads.

 

Jin Sung-ah,” the director called out.

 

N-neh?” answered the first worker.

 

“Go fetch the wood blocks,” ordered the director.

 

“Neh,” Jin Sung replied, running off to retrieve the wood.

 

“Hyun Soo-ah”

 

Neh sajang-nim,” answered the second worker.

 

“Come here”

 

Hyun Soo quickly obeyed and rushed over.  The director quickly pulled off Hyun Soo’s toupee.  It took all of Tae Hyun and Mino’s might not to laugh at Hyun Soo.

 

Hyun Soo gasped as the cold air hit his bare scalp.

 

“Is the furnace ready?” asked the director.

 

N-neh, sajang-nim” replied Hyun Soo, rubbing his bald spot.

 

Jin Sung rushed over with blocks of wood stacked in his arm.

 

The three of them approached the furnace and threw the toupee with wood into the fire.

 

As the fire blazed, the director said, “Speak of this to no one.  Not a soul.  Do you understand?”

 

Neh,” the two workers answered.

 

“Bring the urn here” the director held out a hand.

 

Hyun Soo gently placed the golden urn in his hand.

 

The director scooped the wood and fake hair ashes and dumped it into the urn.  Then he plucked another hair off Hyun Soo, as if it were Eun Mi’s.

 

He left to give Exo the urn and left.

 

After receiving the urn, Exo left for the beach.

 

“Perfect” smirked Mino as he stood up from behind his hiding place with Tae Hyun right behind him.

 

“Let’s go”

 


 

Dong Hyuk raced through the forest with Eun Mi in his arms.  He ran so fast that he didn’t notice the rose wreath fall off her head.

 

Hyung!” he called out as he jumped onto a branch.

 

“I’m here!” Jin Woo exclaimed as he jumped down to Dong Hyuk’s branch.  Seung Hoon and B.i appeared quickly after.

 

“Hurry!  She’s creeping me out!” Dong Hyuk blurted out.

 

“Shut up!” Jin Woo commanded.  His shaky hands quickly unscrewed a vial with a deep magenta colored liquid.  Then he poured it into Eun Mi’s mouth and waited for the potion’s effects to take place.

 

Two minutes passed.

 

Mino and Tae Hyun arrived.  The 11 boys gathered around Eun Mi’s dead body.

 

One more minute passed.  Then they all heard a gasp.

 

Eun Mi’s skin turned back to a pale peach.  Her dark, coarse brown hair had returned its natural hazelnut color.  Her lips regained slight color but her eyes were still closed as she gasped for air.  She scratched at her waist, trying to release the dress that was tightly wound around her.

 

“A-air,” she choked out, still scratching at the waist.

 

“W-what did she say??” Bobby asked, staring at a choking Eun Mi.

 

“A-air” Eun Mi gasped again.

 

“Air!  She needs air you idiots!” Yoon Hyeong told them, pushing the boys in front of him away.

 

“I got this!” Bobby stepped up and ripped the dress apart, revealing her white lace bra and underwear.

 

The boys flushed red, but none of them looked away.  Jin Hwan was the first to come back to his senses.

 

“Y-yah!  Snap out of it!”  Jin Hwan said, turning away.  A flustered B.i took his long sleeves off and gingerly placed it over Eun Mi so that it covered everything.

 

A minute passed, and the boys carefully watched Eun Mi for any movements.

 

Eun Mi’s breathing evened out and her eyes fluttered open.

 

 

Hey guyyyyssss(; so how was it?

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!  No silent readers!  Thank You(: