Gone

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TONc62E0uM

Jin- Gone


 

Dong!

 

Tao heard the sounding of the grandfather clock from downstairs, but continued to shampoo his hair.

 

He reached for the conditioner, but spotted the peach body wash next to it.

 

His eyes softened.

 

Eun Mi….  whispered his mind.

 

He shook away the thought and continued to shower.

 


 

Tao walked out of his bathroom, drying his jet black hair with a white towel.

 

His feet hit the colden wooden floors with each step he took.

 

Water dripped onto his bare chest and traveled down to his six pack.

 

He wiped it away before it could reach his black skinny jeans.

 

Tossing his towel aside, Tao flung himself onto the bed, causing the bed to quake.

 

He closed his eyes and breathed in the lingering scent of peaches that still remained on his sheets.

 

Wo de baobe…  (My baby…)

 


 

"Tsk tsk tsk" Tao heard from the corner.

 

He looked up and saw Eun Mi sitting on the chair in the corner next to his lamp, her knees drawn into her chest.

 

"Huang ZiTao, how many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair?  You’re gonna get sick," Eun Mi nagged.

 

She got up from her seat and picked up the towel from the ground.

 

Tao’s eyes followed her every movement.

 

This can’t be real.  She’s dead...

 

Tao sat up, wide awake.

 

Eun Mi was wearing his favorite dress shirt with booty shorts underneath.

 

Is she really here?  With me?  Right now?

 

"Ni gan ma zuo zai ne li fa dai??"  (Why are you just sitting there doing nothing??)  Eun Mi asked him in Chinese.

 

"Uhhh," Tao gaped.

 

This can’t be a dream… can it?

 

Eun Mi went to his closet and pulled out a plain black T-shirt and a flannel out.

 

She tossed the clothes at his face.

 

"Get dressed my ke ai de bun dan  (cute idiot)"  she giggled at Tao.

 

He pulled the clothes off his head and pulled the black T-shirt over his head.

 

"Come here my big baby," cooed Eun Mi.

 

She had a new towel and began to dry Tao’s hair for him.

 

He stared into her distant eyes.

 

Tao called her name, "Eun Mi-ah"

 

"Hmm?" she hummed in response, intent on drying his hair.

 

"Do you love me?" he asked, still staring at her.  He was afraid but was more intent on finding out her true feelings.

 

She stopped drying his hair and stared into his eyes.

 

"What kind of a question is that?"

 

"Just answer me.  Do you love me?" Tao asked, scared for the reply.

 

Eun Mi set the towel down and grabbed his face, staring him closely in the eye.

 

"Huang ZiTao,  ni hao hao de ting wo.  Ni shi wo de zui ai de bun dan.  Ni bi tian shang de xing he yue liang.  Zai zhe ge shi jie shang mei you yi ge ren wo hui bi jiao ai.  Ni he ni de shong di yong yuan hui zai wo de xin li,” (Huang ZiTao, listen carefully.  You are my beloved idiot.  You shine better than the stars and moon in the night sky.  There is no one else on this earth that I love more.  You and your brothers will forever be in my heart.)  Eun Mi replied with the utmost sincerity and love she had.

 

Tao broke into a grin and picked her up, then brought her down for a kiss.

 

 

"I love you too" he smiled, setting her back down for a hug.

 

Eun Mi squirmed.  "Taaaoooo, let gooo.  I have to put the towel in the laundry basket."

 

"No" he gruffly replied, hugging her tighter.

 

"Huang ZiTao" Eun Mi said sternly.

 

"Fineeee," he heaved a sigh and unwillingly released her.

 

She grabbed the towel off the bed and headed to the bathroom to find the laundry basket.

 

‘Achoo!’ sneezed Tao.

 

"Huang ZiTao!  Put on another jacket or something!" Eun Mi shouted from the bathroom.

 

Obediently, Tao reached for the flannel on his bed and put it on, rolling up his sleeves.

 

Pouting, the older sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for his beloved to return.

 

"Im baaack~" Eun Mi sang.

 

"It’s about time," Tao replied, holding out his hands.

 

Eun Mi placed her hands in his and he drew her closer.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a chaste kiss.

 

 

 


 

Lay sat down against his bed, near the balcony, strumming soft melodies.

 

 

The stars gleamed against the navy blue/black sky and the full moon didn’t shine as bright as it did before.

 

He hummed along, gazing up at the stars with mournful eyes.

 

Mr. Moon, you look sad too.  Is Eun Mi happy way up there with you?  Please be nice to her.  She’s my special princess.

 

 

He looked down at the guitar and changed tunes.

 

Then, to his right, he heard a soft hum.

 

Lay turned his head and saw a smiling Eun Mi humming along with the strums of the guitar as she looked up at the stars.

 

Gongzhu...’ (Princess)  Lay whispered, shocked.  He immediately stopped strumming.

 

Eun Mi turned and beamed.  ‘Wo de wangzi’  (My prince.)

 

‘W-what?’ Lay stared at her in disbelief.

 

‘What’s wrong?  It’s like you saw a ghost or something.’  She replied, slightly worried by his behavior.

 

She put a hand to his forehead.

 

‘You don’t have a fever….  Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?’

 

Lay smiled and shook his head.

 

‘No, I’m better, now that you’re here.’

 

‘Eyy~  Always the sweet one Yixing,’ she pinched his cheek.

 

‘Only for my special princess,’ he grinned back.

 

If this is hell, then I don’t want to ever leave.  I want to stay with her forever.

 

‘And you’re my special prince!’ she exclaimed, pointing a finger at Lay.

 

Lay tried to bite her pointing finger.

 

‘Kya!’  giggled Eun Mi, falling back onto the floor.

 

Lay carefully set his guitar to the side and crawled over to Eun Mi.

 

‘Rawr!  I’m gonna eat you up little girl!’ He playfully growled.

 

‘Oh noooo!~  Someone save me!’ Eun Mi faked a cry.

 

‘No one can save you now!  Feel the wrath of the Almighty Lay!’ Lay exclaimed, tickling her sides.

 

‘Nooo!~  Yixing!  Stoooppp!’ Eun Mi said in between laughs.

 

Lay chuckled and stopped.

 

‘Alright, only because you’re my special princess.’

 

He pecked her on the cheek and helped her sit back up.

 

Eun Mi let out a sigh of relief and pushed back her messy hair.

 

Lay cuddled closer to her, one hand wrapped around her waist and the other holding her hand.

 

Eun Mi placed her head on his shoulder.

 

Lay sighed in content and smiled.

 

This is how it should be.

 

Yixing?’  Eun Mi called out.

 

Lay immediately answered.  ‘Yeah princess?’

 

‘Can you play me a song?’ requested Eun Mi.

 

‘Anything for you my gongzhu

 

Lay kissed the top of her head, then released her to get his guitar.

 

He plucked the strings and tapped the side of the guitar like it was a tambourine to set the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVecTX18TG0

Then he began to sing ‘Hug Me’ by 10cm.

 

Eun Mi swayed along.

 

Lay sang with all his heart, just for his special princess.

 


 

Tao leaned in for a kiss, but felt nothing but air.

 

Tao looked up to the corner of the room, but no one was there.

 

 

 

Lay concentrated too much on the song.

 

He finished the song, and….

 

 

She was gone.

 


 
Sooo how are y'all?(:
 
I hoped you enjoyed this small chapter..
 
A bit heartbreaking.  I'm sorry.
 
The next couple chapters will be about Exo, so I must warn you guys, it is a bit sad.
 
But please comment, subscribe, and upvote!  Thank You!
 
And special thanks to moonyuki!(:  Who helped promote the story!