New and Old Memories

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR0kpleAD4A

 

Big Hit Family - Perfect Christmas

 


 

2ne1, Hi, and Soo Hyun first dragged Seo Young to the COEX Mall.

 


 

“Let’s go here!” Soo Hyun tugged on Seo Young’s arm.

 

“You girls go check out the stores you want, and me and  the other unnies will go to our stores okay?”  CL told the younger three.

 

Hi, Soo Hyun, and Seo Young nodded.

 

“Wait, Seo Young, how old are you?”  Bom asked the younger.

 

“Yang abeoji told me I was born in the year of 1997 in March, but I got placed in the grade with 96 liners,” she quietly replied.

 

“Oh, so Hi is still the oldest and Soo Hyun is still the youngest,” Dara said, pointing at the two girls.

 

“Yay!  Another unnie!” Soo Hyun exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

 

With that, the girls separated and began shopping.

 


 

“So,” Seo Young quietly said.

 

She was in the center with Hi on her left and Soo Hyun on the right, linked by their arms.

 

“Who’s who in the family….?” she asked the two other girls.

 

“Ahhh,” Hi began.

 

“Okay, let’s start with our family side first,” Soo Hyun said.

 

Hi nodded.

 

“So, we all take our mother’s maiden names.  Ours is Lee,” Hi stated.

 

“There’s six of us.  Seungri, Chaelin, Seung Hoon, Chan Hyuk, me, and then Soo Hyun,” Hi started.

 

Seungri oppa is the oldest.  He’s a 90 liner.  Then CL unnie is a 91, and then Seung Hoon is a 92.  They’re all winter babies.”  Soo Hyun informed.

 

The girls walked into a shoe store.

 

Chan Hyuk and I are fraternal twins.  We were born in September 1996,” Hi said.

 

“Then there’s me!  I’m a May baby!  I was born in 1999,” Soo Hyun chirped.

 

Hi took a pair of pink pumps off the shelf and examined it.

 

“That’s it for our side of the family,” she continued, still looking at the shoe.

 

“Then, there’s the Parks:  Gummy, Bom, Dara, and...Ji Ho,” said Soo Hyun.

 

Her smile slightly slipped when saying Ji Ho’s name.

 

“And we also have the Kim’s.  There’s two different Kim families.  The first one is with Jin Woo and Han Bin.  The second one is Jin Hwan, Bobby and Dong

Hyuk.” Hi explained.

 

“Then we have the Kang’s, which are Dae Sung and Seung Yoon.” Soo Hyun told Seo Young.

 

Seo Young nodded, trying to take in the information.

 

Mino and Yoon Hyeong are Song’s.”  Soo Hyun reached for a pair of flats.

 

Seo Young reached above and grabbed the flats for Soo Hyun.

 

“Thanks” Soo Hyun flashed a smile back.

 

“And then Dong Wook and Seung Hyun oppas are Choi’s.”  Soo Hyun slipped off her Toms.

 

“Then we have the single babies.” Hi put down the pink pumps and looked at Seo Young.

 

“Single...babies?” Seo Young tilted her head to the side.

 

Ji Yong oppa is a Kwon.  Tae Yang oppa is a Dong,” Hi said.

 

Soo Hyun giggled.

 

“You said ddong,” (poop) she laughed.  Seo Young giggled along.

 

Hi rolled her eyes at their immaturity.

 

Soo Hyun slipped her small feet into the flats.

 

“Anyways,” Hi continued, “Minzy is a Gong, Tae Hyun is a Nam, and then Joon Hwe is a Goo.”

 

“That’s it,” Soo Hyun clapped her hands together.

 

“Um, okay,” Seo Young said, still trying to process all the names.

 

“It’s okay, you’ll get the hang of it soon.” Hi patted Seo Young on the back.

 

Yang abeoji, certainly got busy…” Seo Young softly said, reaching for a pair of Converse.

 

The two other girls laughed.

 

“Yep.  That’s our dad,” laughed Hi.

 

“But we’re the Nobles.  Gotta keep the bloodline going,” Soo Hyun nudged her sister.

 

“But… why does your father have so many wives?” Seo Young asked.

 

“Because back in our dad’s ‘era’ they were more vampire girls than boys.  But now there’s more boys than girls,” Soo Hyun answered.

 

“How ironic is that?” snorted Hi.

 

Seo Young giggled.

 

“We’ll help you remember the faces.  So don’t worry,” Hi said to Seo Young.

 

“Now let’s go shop some more!” Soo Hyun ran deeper into the store.

 


 

“WE’RE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” screeched Soo Hyun as she burst through the door.

 

Her brothers clutched onto their ears, doubling over in pain.

 

Yang abeoji continued to read the paper and took a sip of tea from his cup.

 

“Oh, welcome home,” he nonchalantly said, not lifting his eyes up from the paper.

 

“DADDDYYYYY, LOOK WHAT SEO YOUNG UNNIE PICKED OUT FOR MEEEE!” Soo Hyun went up in front of her father and twirled.

 

She wore a floral skirt with a black sweater on top and a white ruffle collared shirt.

 

“It’s nice” he commented, not even looking up.

 

“You’re not even looking,” she pouted.

 

Yang abeoji glanced up and looked back down.

 

“I looked.  It’s nice,” he complimented.

 

Soo Hyun tsked him and ran over to Chan Hyuk.

 

Oppa!  Isn’t it nice?”

 

Chan Hyuk nodded, still strumming on his guitar.

 

Seo Young unnie got something for you too!”

 

The Royals looked up, slight jealousy in their eyes.

 

Chan Hyuk looked up.

 

“Me?” he asked, pointing to himself.

 

Soo Hyun nodded.

 

Chan Hyuk looked at his sister, then up at Seo Young.

 

Seo Young meekly smiled back.

 

Chan Hyuk slightly blushed and smiled back.

 

Joon Hwe rolled up his magazine and hit his brother on his head.

 

“Eyes elsewhere” he growled.

 

Chan Hyuk scowled, rubbing the back of his head.

 

He looked back up at Seo Young and smiled.

 

“Thanks.  I’ll go try it on right now,” Chan Hyuk smirked at his brothers.

 

They all threatened to hit him and whispered curses at him.

 

Chan Hyuk flashed to the restroom and then back.

 

“TA-DAH!  How is it?” Chan Hyuk twirled.

 

Soo Hyun joined him and they laughed.

 

 

 

Seo Young held up two thumbs up and grinned.

 

“I like it,” she replied in her soft voice.

 

The Royals scoffed, but deep down they were slightly jealous.

 


 

After dinner, the children gathered in the recreation room upstairs.

 

It was next to their indoor pool.

 

Big Bang was gathered around the pool table.

 

Seo Young was listening to Soo Hyun, Hi, and Chan Hyuk sing with the guitar.

 

2ne1 were doing their nails in the corner.

 

The Royals were either playing basketball, watching TV, or making music.

 

It was an overall pretty chill night.

 

Then Ji Yong and Chaelin (G-Dragon and CL) stood up, grabbing everyone’s attention.

 

“All right boys and girls.  Listen up.  As you know, next week will be Christmas, therefore, there will be many parties to attend.  We all have to be on our best

behavior,” CL informed them.

 

Seung Yoon snorted.

 

“When are we not?” he asked.

 

“AND,” added CL, “if you guys are good, we can celebrate, WITH fireworks this year.”

 

The boys’ eyes lit up at the word ‘fireworks’.

 

“BUT, BUT DIDN’T YANG ABEOJI BAN THEM BECAUSE WE SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE LIKE TWO YEARS AGO?” Yoon Hyeong shot up from his seat.

 

“He thinks that we’re capable of playing with fire without burning anything now,” G-Dragon pushed up his sunglasses.

 

“Liesss!” Dong Hyuk pointed a finger at his older brother.

 

Yang abeoji thinks we’re more mature now.  Especially since there’s a new addition to the gang,” CL smirked at the clueless Seo Young.

 

The Royals’ eyes flittered over to Seo Young’s direction.

 

“Don’t you guys think so?” G-Dragon smirked.

 

Seo Young blushed and scooted further away from the stares.

 

Seo Young-ah, do you like fireworks?” G-Dragon asked her.

 

The boys waited for her answer.

 

“I don’t remember what a firework is….” she replied, embarrassed.

 

“Awww!  Unnie, you’re so cute!” Soo Hyun hugged her.

 

The siblings all smiled at her.

 

This is going to be a fun Christmas.

 


 

Meanwhile, Exo spent an entire morning and afternoon talking about Eun Mi.

 

All except for Tao.

 


 

Tao, you’ve been very quiet the entire day.  Do you want to talk?” Suho reached out to the younger.

 

Tao scooted away.

 

He mumbled something that even their keen vampire hearing couldn’t detect.

 

“What did you say?” Suho asked.

 

“I saw Eun Mi too…”

 

“What happened?” Lay asked him.

 

Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he explained.

 


 

The boys all laid in a circle, their heads in the center.

 

They began to reminisce of Christmas with Eun Mi.

 

DO laughed.

 

His brothers looked at him funny.

 

“Remember that one Christmas where she got lost in the backyard?” DO asked them.

 

His brothers chuckled.

 

“Of course we do!  How could we forget?” laughed Chen.

 

“And then she started to make an igloo because she couldn’t find her way back home,” Chanyeol added.

 

One by one, each boy shared their favorite memory of Christmas with Eun Mi.

 

There were more tears shed, and more laughs made.

 

But slowly and surely, each boy closed their eyes and thought the exact same thing.

 

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas.

It was Eun Mi’s favorite song.

 


So I talked to my parents over dinner and stuff, and well, I might be going out so I probably can't update tomorrow...because we're going to the Seaport Village :ooooo

Well technically...It's already Christmas...So I guess...I kept my promise..?

And I apologize for any grammar errors that you find! :c

Darn little buggers.... but anyways...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DARLINGS! *throws snow*

Thank you guys for always supporting me and this fanfic!  I honestly didn't know what I was feeling when I first wrote this story.

I was just really tired, sad, and crazy over Exo that day...so my imagination brought me this!

But now I have so many readers and subscribers and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!(:

I hope you guys have a great holiday!<3

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!  Thank you all!

I LOVE YOU!<3

If I'm in the mood, I'll post a Christmas picture of myself for you.

MOST LIKELY NOT BUT WE CAN ALL DREAM, YES?

idk man.  It's 12 over here in 'murica.  I gotta go to bed.