Awake

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTbC1UsBtek

B2st- Breath


Liquid flowed into and burned her esophagus, but it’s not like she could feel anything at the moment.

 

The potion breathed life back into her lungs.

 

But the dress would bring her back to the grave if she didn’t find a way out of it.

 

A bright, white light shone past her eyelids.  She could feel it was day.  But she could also feel a burning in her lungs.

 

“A-air”  she choked it while using the little strength in her body to scratch at the fabric around her waist.

 

She heard multiple voices around her, but she couldn’t make anything of it.

 

“A-air” she said again.  This time, the voices grew louder, and then she felt a rip.

 

Cold air hit her skin and filled her lungs.  Then she felt something soft cover the exposed flesh.  She remained still, but her lungs were hard at work.  Slowly, her breathing slowed down and she opened her eyes.

 

Where am I?

 


“S-she’s awake!  She’s awake!”  Joon Hwe shook Jin Hwan’s arm and pointing to Eun Mi with his index finger.  The others turned their heads to the girl.

 

Eun Mi sat up, causing B.i’s shirt to fall into her lap, revealing her white lace bra again.

 

The boys gasped, but this time, they turned away.

 

Joon Hwe turned around to peek, only to be hit on the back of his head by Mino and B.i.

 

Clueless, Eun Mi looked down at her exposed chest and flushed red.

 

She removed the shreds of her white dress.

 

Slowly, she stood up, trying to balance on her feet again.  She felt the cold air hit her exposed skin again and shuddered.

 

Her wobbly legs couldn’t support her as well as she thought and she was about to fall off the branch until she felt a gust of wind approach her.

 

Cold yet soft hands held her arm and waist to keep her from falling off.

 

She looked up to see a boy with brown red hair and golden amber eyes.

 

Their eyes met and their hearts began to beat as one.

 

The other boys felt their heart sync with Eun Mi’s, one by one.

 

They each put a hand to their heart and felt their minds at peace.

 

What is this?

 

Dong Hyuk gazed into Eun Mi’s eyes and she gazed back.

 

I’m cold…

 

Eun Mi slightly shivered and Dong Hyuk came back to his senses.

 

“Uh, here you might want to put this on,” Dong Hyuk shoved B.i’s shirt to her as he averted his eyes away.

 

Eun Mi slipped into B.i’s shirt, which looked like a dress on her.

 

It was a black long sleeve that went past her knees with a white design on one sleeve and near the bottom of the shirt.

 

“She’s decent guys” Dong Hyuk told the guys, helping Eun Mi lean against the trunk of the tree for support.

 

The boys breathed a sigh of relief and turned around.

 

“Could’ve said it a little sooner” B.i hit him on the head.

 

“Ow!  What was that for?” asked Dong Hyuk, rubbing his head.

 

“You’re such a ert.  And to think, you’re the maknae,” Mino noogied Dong Hyuk.

 

“Ah!  Why do you guys always hurt my head?!”  Dong Hyuk screeched.

 

“Why not?  It’s not like you use it anyways,” Seung Yoon replied.  The boys laughed and high-fived their brother.

 

Eun Mi watched the boys interact.  Quite frankly, she didn’t know what to think of them, considering the fact that she didn’t know anything.

 

The boys continued to bicker and pick on each other while Eun Mi watched.

 


“Hi, I’m Jin Hwan” a boy with extremely black hair and small, cute eyes said, waving to Eun Mi.

 

She stared at him.

 

No reply.

 

“I’m Jin Woo” another boy with orange red hair in a grey hoodie introduced.

 

No reply.

 

One by one they all introduced themselves.

 

Still no reply.

 

Eun Mi blinked at the 11 of them.  She finally cracked a small smile and weakly waved.

 

“Hey, how about we get this makeup off of you?  How does that sound?”  Jin Hwan sweetly asked, extending a hand out to Eun Mi.

 

Eun Mi touched her cheek and foundation powder instantly came off.

 

“Ew,” Dong Hyuk commented, scrunching his face up in disgust.

 

“Be nice” Mino nagged, slapping him on the back of the head.

 

Eun Mi hesitated at first, but then put her other hand into Jin Hwan’s hand.

 

At his touch, she quickly withdrew her hand.

 

Cold…

 

Jin Hwan and Tae Hyun heard her thought and looked to Bobby.

 

“Bobby, go help her up,” Tae Hyun nudged the younger.

 

“Why me?” he whispered back.

 

“Just do it” Tae Hyun said.  He looked at Jin Hwan and nodded.  Jin Hwan nodded back.

 

“Ok…”  Bobby replied.  He took a step, and in a flash, he was in front of Eun Mi.

 

“Here, I’ll help you,” Bobby told her, showing her his cute eye smile.

 

Eun Mi nodded as Bobby lifted her up bridal style.

 

Warm..

 

Eun Mi grasped Bobby’s arms slightly tighter to embrace the warmth.

 

She then looked down, only to see that she was more than a hundred feet off the ground.

 

Woah..

 

Her mind started to become woozy ever so slightly.

 

“There’s a river nearby.  Let’s go there,” Seung Hoon stated.

 


The boys were jumping from tree to tree, feeling the wind blow through their hair.

 

“WHOO-HOO!”  screamed Yoon Hyeong as he raced Joon Hwe to the river.

 

Eun Mi couldn’t see nor comprehend as to what the boys were exactly doing.

 

She looked at her surroundings, but everything was a blur.  She gripped onto the happy-go-lucky boy they called Bobby, slightly even tighter.

 

What’s going on?

 

Jin Hwan and Tae Hyun smiled, hearing her thought.

 

She’s so cute.  They both thought.


“Water!”

 

“Land ho!”

 

“TIMBER!”

 

“Timber’s for when you cut down a tree you idiot!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

One by one, the boys jumped down from the trees and landed onto the patchy grass next to the river.

 

“Incoming!”  Bobby yelled, landing in the middle of the group of boys.

 

Bobby smirked in satisfaction as if he had parted the Red Sea like Moses.

 

“You can put her down now you know,” Seung Hoon said.

 

“Oh, yeah,” Bobby flashed a grin and carefully set Eun Mi on her feet.

 

Eun Mi wobbled and fell over, only to be caught in Seung Yoon’s arms.

 

“Hey baby girl,” he flashed a great, white smile.

 

Eun Mi blinked.

 

..He’s weird…

 

Tae Hyun and Jin Hwan snickered at Eun Mi’s thought.

 

“That’s enough,” Yoon Hyeong interrupted, putting a hand on Seung Yoon’s shoulder.

 

“Let’s go,” Jin Hwan held up Eun Mi.  She kneeled by the river and stared her reflection.

 


This is me but I don’t know who I am.

 

Her hair was damaged and looked as if she hadn’t taken a shower in over a year.

 

Her skin looked sickly pale, partially because of the makeup.

 

Her lips were dry and cracked.

 

Her eye bags were dark and her eyes were caked with concealer and foundation.  Blank brown eyes stared back at her.

 

Is this me?

 

She touched her slightly rough and tangled hair, then her face.

 

She looked down at her pale pink palms and long, slim fingers.

 

Moving each finger, she examined her hand, then rolled up the sleeves to examine her arm.

 

She did the same to her other hand, then rolled both arms.

 

I’m so sore.  What was I doing before?

 

Eun Mi looked back at her reflection and dipped her hand into the water.

 

She splashed her face and rubbed off as much makeup as she could, turning the water into a murky peach color.

 

Ew… this was all on my face?

 

Tae Hyun cracked a smile at her thoughts.

 

Cute.

 

Jin Hwan looked at his smiling brother and turned back to Eun Mi.

 

She must be the one.

 


“We’re home!”  Joon Hwe announced, flinging the doors wide open.

 

“Welcome back young master” bowed the maids and butlers.

 

Joon Hwe flashed a smile.  “It’s good to be back.”

 

“HOME SWEET HOME”

 

Dong Hyuk sprinted into the mansion and jumped onto the $80,000 couch.

 

KIM DONG HYUK GET OFF THE COUCH AND GO WASH UP,” barked Mino.

 

Crestfallen, Dong Hyuk got up and trudged to the stairs.

 

“Welcome home young master” The maids and butlers repeated and bowed for each boy.

 

“Omo!  Young master!”  One of the maids exclaimed at a shirtless B.i.

 

“Avert your eyes!”  The head butler barked at the maids.

 

Instantly, the maids lowered their heads and stared at the ground as if their life depended on it.

 

“We found her” B.i flashed a grin, holding up Eun Mi like she was a trophy.

 

Eun Mi blinked at the multitude of maids and butlers.

 

So many people…

 

Tae Hyun sensed her fear through her thoughts and watched her carefully.

 

“Here, let the maids take the agasshi” The head butler gestured to the line of maids behind him.

 

B.i walked over and was about to hand Eun Mi over, until he heard a whimper.

 

I don’t want to go.  I don’t want to go.  No.  I don’t want to go.  Eun Mi desperately chanted these words in her mind over and over again.

 

Tae Hyun’s eyes flashed purple and he strode over to B.i and Eun Mi.

 

“I’ll take over,” Tae Hyun interrupted.

 

Confused, B.i raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless, he gently placed Eun Mi into Tae Hyun’s arms.

 

“But young mast-” The head butler began.

 

“No buts” Tae Hyun sternly cut him off.

 

Jin Hwan and his other brothers raised an eyebrow in interest at Tae Hyun.

 


 

“Here you go,” Tae Hyun set Eun Mi down on his bed.  He stood up, but Eun Mi quickly grabbed his hand.

 

He looked at her, but her head was lowered.

 

Don’t… go.  He heard her mind call out.

 

His eyes softened and he bent down to her eye level.

 

“I’ll be right back.  I’m going to get you some clothes so you can shower okay?” He softly replied.

 

Eun Mi slightly nodded and released his hand.

 

He ruffled her hair and smiled, but then looked down at his hand which was mostly covered with the grease from her hair.

 

He covered his mouth with his other hand and walked into his restroom to wash it off.

 


 

Eun Mi looked around Tae Hyun’s room.

 

There was a balcony to the right of the bed.  The balcony doors were clear with black panes and plain black curtains.

 

In front of the bed were two gigantic book shelves.

 

One and a half of the book shelves were filled with books.  The top half of the second shelf held dvds and albums of music.

 

Her eyes flittered to his mahogany desk which held a gigantic 24 screen monitor with a stack of books off to the side.

 

Before she could examine anymore, Tae Hyun came back with a stack of clothes in one hand, while he was drying off his other hand on his shirt.

 

“Here” Tae Hyun handed her the clothes.

 

She accepted it and placed it in her lap.

 

Tae Hyun led her to his bathroom.

 

He turned the knobs to the maximum and waited for water to fill the tub.

 

He brought his shower products over and set it on the side.

 

“You use this one for your hair first to clean it,” he introduced the shampoo.

 

Tae Hyun grabbed the conditioner bottle.  “Then you use this one to make your hair soft and to untangle it.”

 

Eun Mi nodded.

 

Tae Hyun picked up the last bottle and loofa.  “Then this one is to wash your body with okay?”

 

Eun Mi nodded again.

 

He examined her body and saw a couple scratches and cuts on her.

 

I’ll go get medicine and bandages for that.

 

He stopped the water and felt it.

 

It was lukewarm.

 

Perfect.

 

“If you need anything, I’ll be outside okay?”

 

She nodded, and cracked a small smile.

 

Tae Hyun slightly smiled and walked towards the door.  He reached for the knob.

 

“T-thank you-u Tae Hyun-ssi” Eun Mi stammered, clutching the clothes to her chest.

 

Tae Hyun’s heart stopped when she said his name.

 

His hand froze right before the knob.

 

She said my name….  ‘Tae Hyun-ssi, Tae Hyun-ssi’  Her voice echoed in his head.

 

Slowly, he regained composure.

 

“Y-you’re welcome” he gruffly replied, with an obvious blush on his face.  Then he left the room.

 


 

After a nice warm bath, Eun-Mi dressed herself.

 

Good thing she remembered how to wear a bra and underwear, because that was something Tae Hyun could not teach her.

 

She dried her hair with a towel and stared into the mirror.

 

This must be the real me.

 

After drying her hair, she began to walk towards the door.

 


 

Tae Hyun sat on his bed, rereading a book that he received as a birthday gift a couple years ago.

 

Then he heard the soft pitter patter of Eun Mi’s tiny feet against the tiles.

 

His heart beat raced.

 

Eun Mi came out, looking like an angel, in his eyes.

 

The moon dawned on her from the crack that he left through the curtains.

 

Her wavy hair shone under the moonlight and her pale skin was now glowing.

 

Her lips regained color and were now plump and pink.

 

Her brown eyes were sparkling.

 

Needless to say, she looked breathtaking.

 

Eun Mi stared back at a slightly flustered Tae Hyun.

 

“Y-you’re done?” stuttered Tae Hyun.

 

Damn it.

 

He cursed at his stutter.

 

She nodded.

 

“Oh, come here.”

 

Eun Mi walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

Tae Hyun put medicine and bandaged her injuries.

 

“There.  All better.”  He smiled at his work as if it were the most beautiful piece of art in the world.

 

“Here, you must be tired.  Why don’t you take a nap?”  Tae Hyun gestured to his bed.

 

Eun Mi blinked again, but complied.

 

She sat on the opposite side of Tae Hyun.

 

Half an hour passed by, but she just sat there.  Tae Hyun watched her, slightly amused.

 

“Do you want me to leave so yo-”

 

“No!”  Eun Mi quickly cut him off after hearing the word ‘leave’.

 

“But you need to sleep,” he told her.

 

“I can’t sleep,” Eun Mi fiddled with her thumbs.

 

Tae Hyun pulled out a boring book from his shelf.  “How about I read you a story?”

 

Eun Mi nodded.  She leaned back against the headboard.  Tae Hyun opened the curtains, allowing the moonlight to creep into his dark room.

 

Tae Hyun then opened the book and began to read the book.

 


Eun Mi fell asleep 15 minutes into the book.

 

Tae Hyun placed her head on a pillow and pulled the covers up.

 

“Che.  Falling asleep while I read.  How rude.  This is my favorite book too,” Tae Hyun smiled down at her, caressing her cheek.

 

“Good night.”  He snuggled closer and wrapped his arms around her, taking in her warmth.

 

Throughout the night he watched her sleep, instead of reading.  What else could a vampire do?  Certainly not sleep.

 

Being a creature of the night has it’s perks.

 

Eun Mi buried herself in his chest.

 

He smiled and turned off the light, letting the moonlight envelope them.

 

 


wowowow.  pooooooopity poop poop.

 

sorry for this crap chap guys :c

i promise it'll be better.

i apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Please comment, subcribe and upvote!(: