YG Christmas (Part 1)

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLOAm-HdIoY

 

Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


 

“WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Dong Hyuk slid down the railing of the stairs while throwing streamers up and over the chandeliers.

 

Seo Young stared at him in awe.

 

Hi sighed and patted her on the back.

 

“That’s nothing to be impressed by,” she told the younger.

 

“W-what?” Seo Young jumped up at her touch.

 

“Watch this,” Hi winked at her as she grabbed four different colored streamer rolls in her two palms.

 

Hi threw the four streamer rolls into the air which were then suddenly pierced with roses that shot up from the granite floor.

 

Seo Young fell back as she watched the roses and its vines quickly swirl the streamers together, then shoot them out, decorating the walls almost instantly.

 

Seo Young gaped.

 

The vines and roses quickly retreated back to its place, and the granite placed itself back together as if nothing had happened.

 

She turned to see Jin Hwan was the one who placed and sealed the floor back together.

 

Jin Hwan laughed and squatted down next to her.

 

“Hi is always causing trouble for us,” he told her.

 

Hi sighed from afar.

 

“I heard that!” she commented, though it was left unanswered.

 

He closed her chin for her gently.

 

“You’re gonna get flies like that,” he chuckled.

 

Seo Young turned his heads towards him and stared.

 

“I-uh i-uhhh,” she stammered.

 

He smiled back, his eyes flickering baby blue.

 

Those eyes...They’re so familiar, but so different.

 

Jin Hwan heard her thoughts and his smile slightly faltered.

 

It’s in the past.

 

Jin Hwan’s voiced whispered to her.

 

A spark of color flashed in Seo Young’s eyes.

 

It wasn’t fear.  No, it wasn’t fear at all.

 

It was pain.

 

The back of her head received a small yet sharp pain.

 

The colors of her eyes were something Jin Hwan had never seen before.

 

He saw her pretty light brown eyes flash blue, but not completely.

 

 

 

(before)

 

 

 

(after)

 

It had mixed with grey; a color none of the Royals could duplicate.

 

What Jinhwan had seen, Seo Young had seen differently.

 

She saw the depth of his brown eyes.

 

Deep inside she saw blue eyes.

 

But his face blurred out.

 

Eventually his hair had blurred into a golden brown color.

 

Everything around her and Jin Hwan had completely changed for a split second.

 

She blinked once more and it was back to Jin Hwan.

 

“Are….you okay?” Jin Hwan asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Uhh, yeah.  I’m fine….”

 

Jin Hwan held a hand out to her.

 

Seo Young gently hung onto it as she stood up.

 

“There we go.  Upsie daisy,” Jin Hwan flashed a cute eye smile.

 

Before Seo Young could answer, Bom dragged her into the kitchen for help.

 

“You can cook right?” Bom asked as they approached the kitchen.

 

“Uhh I can try to remember….but no promises?” Seo Young unsurely replied.

 

Bom nodded her head.

 

“Good enough.  The boys will eat anything anyways.”

 

They stopped at the open door of the kitchen.

 

“Wait right here, I’m going to get you an apron,” Bom gestured to the younger.

 

Seo Young obediently nodded.

 

She watched a tall, lanky boy with a Pororo apron curse at his now smoking dish.

 

She then quietly stood at the door frame of the kitchen, waiting for Bom to return with her apron.

 

AE DEUL AHHHHHHH. YAHHHH NA MOTHAE NA MOTHAE.  LEE SEUNG HOON. NEO JIGEUM MWO HAE?!”  (GUYS AHHHH. YAHHHH I CAN’T I CAN’T.  LEE SEUNG HOON.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”) screamed CL at the boy with the Pororo.

 

Seo Young giggled as Seung Hoon began to stammer a reply at the elder.

 

“Ah, uh, uhhhh, noona, it’s not what it looks like,” Seung Hoon began, holding a burnt pot of zucchinis.

 

Bom walked in, and would’ve walked right back out, were it not for Seo Young and the Christmas party.

 

“Here you go,” she gently handed a neatly folded orange apron clutched between her perfectly manicured hands.

 

“Thank you,” Seo Young slightly bowed.

 

Bom giggled and said, “Ayeee, no need to be formal with me!”

 

She slapped Seo Young on the back playfully, although she didn’t realize her strength.

 

Seo Young let out a silent ouch as she unfolded the apron.

 

“Let’s get started guys!” Dara shouted as she walked into the kitchen with Minzy, while the boys trailed behind them, holding bags

and bags of groceries.

 

“Worst.”  Mino began.

 

“Christmas.”  Seung Yoon continued, out of breath.

 

“Ever.” Jin Woo slouched down onto the kitchen floor, not even letting go of his multitude of bags.

 

Dara clapped her hands together.

 

“Chop chop boys!  Time’s awastin’!”  She tapped her wrist, signaling the time.

 

Noona, you’re not even wearing a watch,” said Yoon Hyeong who was slumped in a chair.

 

Seo Young stood in a corner near the cabinets, observing the carefree family.

 

She felt a figure move next to her.

 

Seo Young looked up, only to be met with gleaming brown eyes.

 

“Hi,” she breathed.

 

“Hey,” Tae Hyun whispered back.

 

She could see the sweat dripping down his face and the back of his neck.

 

He must’ve worked so hard.

 

Tae Hyun heard her voice and softened his gaze on her.

 

Seo Young reached for a napkin on the table since there was no towel to use.

 

She looked up at Tae Hyun a bit fearfully.

 

Will he mind if I just wipe his sweat away?  Maybe he should just do it himself instead.

 

Seo Young lowered her hand away from his face and handed the napkin to Tae Hyun.

 

Slightly disappointed, Tae Hyun took the napkin and mumbled a small thanks.

 

He dabbed himself with the napkin, instantly wetting it anyways.

 

Soo Hyun walked in at the sight of a sweaty Tae Hyun and cringed.

 

“Ewwww” she scrunched up her nose in disgust.

 

Hi soon followed in after the younger and said the same thing.

 

The two girls looked at the boys and said in unison, “Sweating is a no-no.”

 

They wiggled a finger signaling the ‘no’ part.

 

2ne1 laughed in response while the boys rolled their eyes.

 

After the laughter, the boys began to help sort through the groceries.

 

Hyuuunggggg, why can’t you just use your telekinesis super magical thingymabobber and sort this out on your own,” Dong Hyuk whined to Tae Hyun who still stood in the corner with Seo Young.

 

Telekinesis?

 

Seo Young thought, glancing at Tae Hyun.

 

Tae Hyun nervously ignored her voice and made a zipping motion, instantly silencing Dong Hyuk.

 

“It’s nothing.  I’ll tell you later, when the time is right,” he whispered to her.

 

Seo Young cautiously nodded.

 

Why I do I feel like I’ve heard that before?

 

Jin Hwan stopped sorting the apples and shot Tae Hyun and Minzy a look.

 

I need to tell you guys something later.  After the Christmas party, family meeting.  When Seo Young’s sleeping.

 

Tae Hyun and Minzy gave a slight nod.

 

“Alright alright, Minzy, Jin Hwan, Taehyun,” Bom began.

 

“Speed it up,” commanded CL.

 

“Yes sir,” laughed Jin Hwang.

 

Fruits, vegetables, desserts and packages of meat swirled in the air, then instantly disappeared.

 

Seo Young was in a state of awe.

 

“Let’s get to work unnie,” Soo Hyun linked arms with Seo Young, leaving Tae Hyun in his own little corner.

 

Soo Hyun turned her head around and stuck a tongue out at her brother, and pulling the skin down under one eye, creating a silent

‘mehrong~’.

 

Tae Hyun glared at her and walked out.

 

One by one, the boys piled out of the kitchen, leaving only the girls to do their work.

 

“Alright girls.  This is all or nothing.  Our mission, to feed the boys.”  CL began.

 

Minzy snickered, “Talk about mission impossible.”

 

The other girls laughed.

 

Seo Young gave them a confused look.

 

“I-I don’t get it…?” she commented.

 

“Poor girl.  You will soon.  Our brothers are such pigs,” Hi told her.

 

Seo Young gave a small nod.

 

CL’s authoritative voice boomed once again.

 

“Alright back to the mission.  Dara and Soo Hyun, you guys are on salads and appetizers.  Hi and Seo Young are working on desserts.  Bom and Minzy are on meat duty,” CL pointed to each girl.

 

“What about you?” Hi pointed to CL.

 

“Me?  Me and Gummi are gonna take care of our parents dinner with Dae Sung and Tae Yang oppa,” smirked CL.

 

The girls nodded with vigor.

 

“Its gonnn be goooooood,” CL replied.

 

“Alright hands in the circle,” she gestured with her hand in the middle.

 

Each girl followed after except Seo Young.

 

Unnie, what are you waiting for?  Put your hand in,” Soo Hyun urged Seo Young.

 

“Oh uh, okay,” Seo Young gently put her hand on top.

 

“Okay, YG GIRLS ON THREE.”

 

“ONE”

 

“TWO”

 

“THREE”

 

“YG GIRLS!” all the girls exclaimed, except for Seo Young.

 

Being in such a loving family atmosphere was a new feeling for Seo Young, something she never experienced before, but it felt good.

 

It’s nice to have such a great family around.

 

Seo Young smiled at the rest of the girls.

 

Minzy heard her silent thoughts and smiled.

It’s nice to have you around here too Seo Young.  I hope you stay with us for as long as you can.  Everything’s changing, that’s for sure.  But with you around, I’m pretty sure it’s for the better.

 


AYE AYE AYE AYE IM BACKKKK.

Wow this took longer than expected.

Longer than Exo's come back last year. EYYYY~ GET IT? okay...no that's fine too.

that was a bad joke anyways.

So Im really sorry that I took so long to update, but I will update as much as possible.

Like I said before, I've been really busy lately so I can't do much as of April, especially since AP testing is coming up.  Wow I feel old already.

Talkin about AP tests and whatnot.

But whereever you are and whoever you are, I wish you the best in your studies and that you have a great day/night! 

I'm trying to finish this story by the end of summer because next year I most definitely won't have time to finish this.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it!

I also apologize for any grammar mistakes that you find.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

No silent readers please!

Thank you!(: