Life without Her

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI

Huh Gak- Hello


Exo scattered around the house, trying to keep their mind off of Eun Mi.

 

Xiumin and Kyung Soo were in the garden, tending to the white roses and tulips.  They smiled at the empty space between them, laughing at a funny joke together.

 

Luhan stayed up the entire night in his room, not that he slept anyways, solving and then remixing all the rubix cubes that Eun Mi ever gave him.  He smiled at the gentle touch and whispers that tried to distract him from solving the puzzle.

 

Tao ate a tub of vanilla ice cream while watching the newest episode of his favorite Korean drama.  Tears slide down as he saw the boyfriend taking the girlfriend out on a date.  Soft hands wiped the tears away.

 

Lay hid in the music room, trying to drown out the world.  Instead, he smiled, playing Chopsticks on the piano, laughing to his right.

 

Kris lay restless in his chair in his room, with a blank canvas in front of him.  He picked up a brush, dipped it paint, and let gentle fingers guide him.

 

Suho went for a swim in their indoor pool, drowning in his thoughts.  He came up for air and waddle over to the left corner of the pool, feeling a ghostly breeze comb through his wet hair.

 

Chanyeol and Kai mindlessly played every single video game that they owned.  They creamed each other in every other round, encouraged by the soft cheers coming from the bed behind them.

 

Chen and Baekhyun stayed in the mansion theatre, watching every movie they rented and bought on Netflix with three bowls of popcorn and three bottles of soda.  They each held a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of soda.  The extra bowl of popcorn and soda bottle was set in the middle, waiting for the owner.

 

Sehun lay on his bed, eating a lollipop and staring at the ceiling.  He unwrapped a strawberry lollipop and handed it to the right.

 

But there was no one there.

 

Exo was trying as best they could to live without her.

 

 


 
That was a bit depressing....well to me... hah... sorry for the short chapter....
but i kinda liked it so i decided to post it.
 
Please comment, subscribe, and upvote!  No silent readers please!  Thank You(;