We were in Love

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khE0p1FTh20

T-ara ft. Davichi- We were in Love


Tick.  Tick.  Tick.  Dong!

 

The clock striked 1 and Exo left to go to their respective rooms.  

 

They each stared out their windows into the dark night sky, watching the stars gleam.

 


 

The clock ticked but the sound enveloped him in loneliness.

 

Every second without her is a second not worth living.

 

Kris lay in bed, staring up at his white ceiling.

 

There was silver and gray linings that outlined clouds up above.  He and Eun Mi had painted them together one summer.  There in the very center of the ceiling, on the corner of the cloud, was a tiny red heart Eun Mi had painted.

 

He bitterly smiled at the heart.

 

It mocked him.

 

He stared back, as if his burning gaze could melt it away, melt away the pain and anger.

 

Kris slowly closed his eyes and he was transported; back to the past.

 


-Flashback-

 

‘Wu YiFan!  Ni zai gan ma?’ (Wu YiFan!  What are you doing?)

 

Kris opened his eyes and saw an angel.

 

His heart stopped and a smile appeared on his face.

 

Wu YiFan!’ The angel called out again.

 

His eyes fluttered open to a beautiful sight.

 

Her wavy hair was disheveled but the sunlight smiled down on her, letting her pale skin shine and eyes squint at the older.

 

Ni you gan ma?’ (What now?)  He beamed up at her.

 

Ni bu li wo’  (You’re ignoring me.)  pouted the angel.

 

‘That’s not true.  You’re my angel’ He pecked her forehead and brushed away stray hair.

 

‘Don’t call me that’ she squirmed.

 

Na gongzhu?  Xing bu xing?’  (How about princess?  Is that okay?)  He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

‘That’s what Lay calls me’ she replied, hugging his neck.

 

Then Kris swiftly pulled her onto him.  She squealed and grasped his neck tighter.

 

He laughed as she hugged him tighter.

 

“You can let  go now,” he chuckled.

 

She snuggled into his neck, “No”

 

Kris moved one arm to her back and embraced her lovingly.

 

YiFan?’  His angel looked at him.

 

‘Hmm?’  He hummed.

 

He waited for a reply, but instead, he felt soft lips meet with his cheek.

 

She could smell his aftershave.

 

Smells mature...

 

Ni shi wo de!’ (You’re mine!)  she then proclaimed, as she pushed herself up, hands on his pillow for support.

 

He let out a hearty chuckle.

 

‘I always will be.  I love you so much Lee Eun Mi’ he kissed her cheek, breathing in her peach body wash.

 

She laughed, causing her eyes to go up like crescent moons.

 

He held her tiny face between his hands.

 

She stared into his brown eyes and he stared back, smitten.

 

‘And you,  *kiss on the forehead*  are *kiss on the left cheek*  all *kiss on the right cheek* mine’

 

At the word ‘mine’, Kris pecked her on the lips.

 

widened into a smile and she placed a peck on his lips too.

 


 

Suho sat up with his back leaning against the headboard.

 

In his hands, he held a sweet picture of him and Eun Mi from their first date.

 

It’s been four years since their first date.

 

It’s been four years since their first kiss.

 

It’s been four years since he first told her he loved her.

 

It’s been four years since then.

 


-Flashback-

 

Suho leaned against a wall, whistling a happy tune.

 

He was dressed in a collared shirt with a hoodie, dark blue jeans, and high-top converse.

 

He checked his wrist for the time and whistled some more.

 

He sensed a girl coming his way.

 

‘Sorry I’m late!’ Eun Mi exclaimed, trying to catch her breath.

 

Suho eyed her.

 

She wore a light blue outer dress with a plaid peach blouse underneath and white low tops.

 

 

 

Suho gulped when he reached her long, slim legs.

 

‘N-no problem.  I-I uh, I just got here’ he lied, still looking at her legs.

 

‘Is something wrong?  You seem distracted’ Eun Mi put a hand to his forehead.

His heart beat raced when her hand came in contact with him.

She drew closer.

 

Suho looked down and saw her chest.

 

He blushed furiously and averted his eyes quickly.

 

Breathe.  Oh my lord Jesus what am I doing?

 

‘I-I’m fine’ he stuttered.

 

‘Are you sure?  You’re really red’ Eun Mi replied, worried.

 

‘It’s nothing’ he reassured her.

 

‘Okay, but if you don’t feel well, then don’t hesitate to tell me okay?’

 

He nodded obediently.

 

‘Good’ she beamed at him.

 

‘Let’s go!’ she exclaimed, grabbing his hand.

 

There goes my heart again.

 

Suho gulped.  His heart just wouldn’t stop.  He quickly put a hand over his heart to try to quiet it, but it was no use.

 

His mind could deny Eun Mi all he wanted, but deep down, his heart longed for her.

 

‘Are.. you sure you’re okay?’ Eun Mi asked him again.

 

Suho nodded.  Eun Mi still looked worried.

 

She grabbed his face between her cold hands and stared at him.  ‘Be honest with me.  Are you okay?’

 

No.  No I’m not okay.  Every time you smile, my heart flutters.  Every time you call my name, it’s like music to my ears.  Every time you touch me, it makes my heart race.  

 

‘I’m fine.  Really,’ he told her, removing her hands from him before he could have a heart attack.

 

‘Okay’ she muttered.

 

~After the Date~

 

‘I had a lot of fun today’ Eun Mi said, holding onto Suho’s hoodie that was warmly wrapped around her shoulders.

 

‘Me too’ Suho tried to keep calm, but on the inside, he was bursting with joy.

 

‘Oh..  Really?  I thought you didn’t like it,’ Eun Mi mumbled, looking down.

 

What?

 

Suho was shocked.  He loved her more than anything.  How could he not cherish every moment he spent with her?

 

‘Why?’ Suho blurted out.

 

‘Because you kind of avoided me like I was the plague,’ Eun Mi said, crestfallen.

 

I only did that because if I got any closer, I would’ve died from a heart attack.

 

Suho’s eyes softened, and he cupped her face.

 

Tears were welling in her eyes.

 

No, no, no, no, don’t cry.

 

Suho chanted in his mind.

 

‘I love you more than anything else in this world.  If you asked me for the stars, I would give you the moon.  If you asked for a hug, I would give you a kiss.  If you asked for my love, I would give you my heart.  You’re my everything.  I love you.  Every time you smile at me, my heart flutters.  Every time you look me in the eye, electricity zaps through me.  Every time you say my name, it’s the most glorious sound my ears have ever heard.  And every time you touch me…. my heart goes crazy for you,’ Suho sincerely confessed with all his heart.

 

Eun Mi blinked out tears and covered .

 

No, no, no why are you crying??

 

Suho panicked and quickly wiped away the tears.

 

‘Why are you crying??  Did I say something wrong??’ Suho was in a frenzy.

 

‘Ani.  You said everything that a girl could ask for and more,’ Eun Mi threw her arms around him.

 

Suho stood there, speechless, while Eun Mi hugged him.

 

He finally came back to his senses and wrapped his arms around her.

 

‘I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you’ Suho chanted in her ear again and again.

 

Eun Mi cried tears of joy.

 

Suho set her down and cupped her face again.

 

‘Hey, stop crying,’ he softly replied.

 

‘I can’t’ she stammered out.

 

He wiped away her tears with his thumb and looked her in the eyes.

 

‘Lee Eun Mi, I will love you forever.  Now please stop crying?’ he pleaded.

 

She nodded, sniffling.

 

Suho smirked.  ‘Good, now I can do this.’

 

He pressed his lips into hers.

 

Her eyes widened in surprised.  She finally realized what happened and closed her eyes, kissing him back with all her love.

 

Our first kiss…  They both thought.


 

Kris opened his eyes and he was back to the cold reality that was.

 

He put a hand over his heart.

 

 

 

Suho smiled as a teardrop fell onto the picture.

 

He placed a gentle hand over his heart.

 

 

It stopped beating.

 



So how was your day guys?(:

Mine was pretty tiring.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  The other members will be posted up soon too!^^

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!(:

And please, no silent readers!  Thank you!