Missing You

One Sun, Two Moons

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_EDlEk5rnw

2ne1- Missing You (Piano)


The day had finally arrived; the cremation and releasing of ashes.

It had all happened too fast and it hit all of Exo too hard for any of them to comprehend.

One second, they lovingly reached out to her with open arms, staring into her beautiful hazel eyes, and the next, her life was gone like the wind.


"This is complete and utter bull" Sehun muttered as he plopped down on the couch, waiting for his brothers.  Dressed in a black tuxedo and and white collared shirt and black slacks, Sehun removed the tie that Suho neatly did for him and threw it at the ground.  Sehun produced an odd, rebellious aura that Eun Mi always found interesting, because deep inside, she knew that wasn't the real him.  But nonetheless, she loved him, along with the rest of her brothers.

Eun Mi-ah, I'm so sorry.  This is all our fault.  If only.. if only we hadn't been so stupid.  Maybe you'd still be here.... You were the only one who believed in the real me, even when I didn't.

Sehun thought with watery eyes.  He gazed at the picture of you and Exo on the lampstand next to the couch with guilt.  He gingerly picked it up with his slim fingers and Eun Mi's face.  A tear drop found its way onto the clear glass, landing on Eun Mi.  His cold facade collapsed for a second before he quickly wiped away the tear with his sleeve, along with any sorrow that appeared.


"Sehun-ah," Lay softly said, putting a hand on his younger brother's shoulder.

"I'm fine," sniffed Sehun, slapping his brother's hand away.  He didn't want to be near anyone.  Not even his brothers.

"It's time to go," Kai said.

"Go where?" Sehun bitterly answered.  The thought of seeing Eun Mi's cold and soulless body was enough to almost make him burst into tears of anger and remorse.

"To burn Eun Mi?  To get rid of her body?  So that nobody would notice how she died?  SO THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW WHAT WE DID?!"  Sehun screamed at Kai and Lay.  Sehun's body shook with anger, not at his brothers, but at himself, although his brothers could never tell.  Nobody could, except for Eun-Mi.

"Sehun, please, calm down," Lay pleaded.  The rest of Exo-K came from the backyard and kitchen, while Exo-M arrived by the stairs.

"Calm down?  YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!  HOW THE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN EUN MI'S DEAD?!"  Sehun roared, throwing the picture down, allowing the glass to shatter into a million pieces.

"Oh Sehun!"  Suho sternly called out, approaching the younger with a solemn face.

"WHAT" Sehun growled, turning his head to the leader.  His cheek was met with Suho's palm.

It took a couple seconds to process what had just happened.  Sehun locked eyes with his brother and glared.

"Get yourself together."  Suho's harsh words hit all of the members.  The kind and caring Suho that always smiled was nowhere to be found.  Instead, his loving, tender heart was frozen, as if everything had left his soul the moment Eun Mi breathed her last breathe.  Suho turned around and began to walk back to the kitchen.

"You ing bastard."  Sehun could not tolerate his high and mighty leader of a brother.  Suho paused in his spot at those words.

"Sehun.." Kyungsoo called out.  Sehun smirked.

"What..did you call me?"  Suho turned his head ever so slightly to look at Sehun.

"You.  ing.  Bastard."  Sehun enunciated each and every word.  Suho's eyes flickered red.  With his agile vampire abilities, he took a step and swiftly stood in front of Sehun.

"Say that one more time" Suho threatened.

"You.  ing.  Bastard." smirked Sehun.  His eyes flickered light green.  Suho reached out a hand to hit Sehun once more, but was stopped by Kris.

"That's enough.  What would Eun Mi say?  Do you really want her to watch us fight while she's in heaven?"  Kris said.  Suho loosened his arm and Kris released him.  Sehun snorted at Kris.

"-You bloodsucking murderers-" Sehun answered, crossing his arms.

"What?" Kris growled.  Suho held onto his arm.

"You asked, "What would Eun Mi say?" and I answered.  "You bloodsucking murderers" " Sehun nonchalantly replied, taking a step towards Kris.

"Sehun, that's enough," Kyungsoo cut in, grabbing onto Sehun's arm.

"No, let the boy speak."  Kris said through clenched teeth.  Kyungsoo reluctantly released Sehun.

"You bloodsucking murderers," Sehun repeated, "and heaven?  Please Kris, you know better than all of us that that's not where she went.  She's burning in the depths of Hell and guess who put her there?"

Kris's hands balled up into fists and his eyebrows furrowed.  His eyes flickered with a baby blue color.

Sehun paused and laughed with sorrow.  He glanced around the room, looking at each of his brothers in the eye.

One by one, he pointed at them and said, "You"

He finally reached Kris and looked him straight in the eyes.

"And you" Sehun narrowed his eyes at his brother with a slim finger pointed in his direction.  Kris let out an animalistic roar, his eyes turning complete blue as he drew out his fangs.  He tried to attack Sehun but his brothers held him back.

"Ge, don't do it.  You're only giving him what he wants," Tao said, patting his brother.

"But don't get me wrong," Sehun began.

"What?"  Chen said, walking up to his brother.

"I'm a murderer too," Sehun whispered, bending down to pick up the broken glass pieces from the floor.  His brothers gazed at him with pity and finally realized, for the first time, how he felt.

Sehun went on collecting the glass.  He accidentally cut himself on a sharp piece and drops of blood leaked out.

He stared at it with mournful eyes as one drop of blood slide out the cut before his vampire abilities sealed the injury as if were never there before.

He then sighed and threw away the glass pieces.  Sehun stared at the ground and gently picked up the black tie.

"Sehun-ah," Suho and Kris approached the younger.  Sehun looked up.

"We're sorry," Kris sincerely said.  Sehun acknowledged the apology.

"I am too," he whispered back.

"Guys.. It's time to go" Chanyeol said, opening the door.

"Hyung."  For the first time in a while, Sehun went up to Suho with a bitter smile and said, "Could you tie my tie for me again?"

Suho flashed his million dollar smile with sad eyes and replied, "Sure"

And with that, they went out the door.


That was an especially cold and dreary day.  None of the members could smile, not even a fake one.

Suho and Kris stood by the door, greeting the few family and friends that bothered to show up for the funeral.  They bowed and shook hands with the elders.  After everyone arrived, Suho and Kris closed the funeral doors and began.

At the end, the people went up to pay their respects to Eun Mi.

Her pale face had lost all its color with heavy amounts of makeup caked on.  Her once plump, pink lips turned icy blue and dry.  Her hair that was once praised for being soft as silk was now coarse with a wreath of fresh white roses on her head.  Her eyes that shone so brightly had sunken in its sockets and the eyelids now a visible dark blue, despite the amount of makeup.

The last people to say goodbye were Exo.  Each brother shed a tear for their beloved before it was too late.

The girl that they loved so dearly, the one that they had quietly watched over for so long, the one that they thought of in the morning and before they went to bed at night, the one that they held so close to their hearts, their one and only sunshine, was gone.  Dead.  Lifeless.  A mere corpse, lying in a coffin, put on display for those who knew her to mourn before she was to be burned.


"Would you like to see your loved one be cremated?"  The director of the funeral asked with a monotone voice.

Suho looked to his brothers.  They all shook their heads.  How could they bear to see their one and only precious Eun Mi be consumed in a rage of fire?  It was beyond heartbreaking.

"No thank you," Suho replied.  The funeral director nodded and left to prepare the cremation.

Chen and Kyungsoo broke out into sobs as they watched Eun Mi's casket be lifted out of the room.

"Wait!" Chen let out a cry.  Luhan held him back.  The workers continued to move the casket.

"No!"  Kyungsoo cried out in agony.

"It's time to let her go," Kai's voice quivered, hugging Kyungsoo.  Chen let out a silent cry in the embrace of Luhan.  Xiumin remained quiet.  Ever since Eun Mi's death, he didn't say a word whatsoever.  Suho turned away, preventing his tears from showing again.  Kris remained solemn, as if he were a corpse himself.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol comforted each other, but it was to no avail.  Sehun turned his head away as silent tears rolled down his cheeks.  Lay stared down at his hands in deep thought.

What good are these hands, if I can't even save the one I love?

Then at that moment, a zap of electricity traveled down his spine.  A word appeared in his head.

Alive


Time passed and the cremation was done after an unusual fuss that occured with the cremation.

The funeral director handed a golden urn to Kris with the name Lee Eun Mi engraved in the center.

"Thank you," whispered Kris as he received the urn.

"Guys.." Suho called out.

"It's time" Suho said.  The moment they had all dreaded was here.


Exo arrived at the beach.  People were beginning to leave as the sun begun to set.

"She always did love the beach," chuckled Chanyeol, but his eyes showed nothing but pain.

"Yeah.  I can see why.  It's so peaceful" Baekhyun said with a bittersweet smile.  Luhan stood by the edge of the pier and closed his eyes, breathing in the smell of sea salt as he opened his arms as wide as he could, as if he were welcoming the wind.  Tao sniffled and hugged Xiumin.

"Guys, let's get it over with," Kris motioned for them to come forward as he handed the urn to Xiumin.

"Oldest first" Kris slightly smiled.  Xiumin nodded and clutched the urn.

Goodbye

Xiumin closed his eyes as he released a small handful of ashes into the air.  A tear drop traveled down his cheek and he opened his eyes.

"Luhan" Kris said.  Luhan stepped forward and took the urn.

"I'm so sorry Eun Mi" bawled Luhan.  His hand quivered as he opened his palm.  One by one they each grabbed a handful of ashes and released it into the sea.  Finally, it was Sehun's turn.

"Annyeong.  Saranghae Lee Eun Mi.  Let's meet in the next life." Sehun whispered, and with the flick of the hand, the wind carried the ashes further out into sea.  He sealed the jar with the rest of the ashes and put it down next to his feet.

Each boy now pulled out a white rose from their front pocket.

For you, my one and only love

They all thought as they crumpled the petals to join with Eun Mi's ashes in the sea.


Soo.... first chapter's up... How is it? Heartbreaking huh?

I apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Anywaysysysysysys, please comment, subscribe or upvote!  All three would be much appreciated :)