Chapter 2: Destiny?

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

this gif gives me feels-how to write about Chanyeol's character in this story. he looks arrogant,right? and..err...annoying,i think?

 

►Destiny?

 

Baekhyun walks to his school after take some breakfast at home. He met Kyungsoo on his way to school and they walk together. Kyungsoo’s home was near to school compared to Baekhyun’s. On their way to their class,they met Jongin.

“Hey babe! How are you today? Did you take your breakfast already? Did you slept well? Did you miss me?” Jongin bombarded Kyungsoo with lot of question.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Here we go. Jerk-slash-dumb-slash-y couple.

“I’m fine Jongin-ah. I’m already take my breakfast today. My mom makes some pancakes with honey for me. Umm..i slept well last night,I’ve dream about you,you know? And,of course I miss you,my knight!” Kyungsoo answer with wide grin plastered in his face.

For the second time today,Baekhyun rolled his eyes again.

“Yah! Stop acting like a newlywed in front of me. I’m just having my breakfast and I don’t think I can manage to wait in hunger until lunch if I throw up after this. You’re so cheesy you know? Gross!”

“ Baekhyun-ah,are you jealous? I’m sorry. I can’t help with that. My baby just so squishy and I want to make out with him right now I swear. But I have to behave myself in school. my life.” Jongin sighed.

“ Kim Jongin.Mind.Your.Language.” Kyungsoo said with stern voice. “Don’t make Baekhyun’s mind turn dirty just like yours.”

“ I’m sorry babe. But,I don’t think Baekhyun’s mind is clean as you think. Come on babe,he’s a grown up man. Isn’t it Baekhyun?” Jongin ask with a naughty glint in his eyes.

Baekhyun choked on his own saliva after heard that.

“Yah! I’m not like you,Kim Jongin! I’m ….”

“Jongin-ah! Nice to meet you here. Can you accompany me to the principal’s office? I need to fill in some form today.” A deep voice interrupt Baekhyun’s conversation with the couple.

‘Oh..that prince. How can I’m not aware that he also have a nice voice yesterday? It’s so deep. y. Wow. Baekhyun,stop it!’

“ Oh,Chanyeol-ah. I want to accompany you but I’m sorry,I cant. I miss my baby so much and I want to used this short time to just stare at him with my lovely eyes. Just ask Baekhyun to help you. Baekhyun,you don’t want to be the third wheel,right? Just go with this guy. Can you?”

“ Errr…..”

‘ Like seriously? Of course I want! How can I say no to this Adonis? Just look at him. He look gorgeous even in uniform. His dark brown hair match with his face. Did he just frowning? Oh my Eyeliner! He have a dimple?’

“ I don’t want this crazy creature to help me.”

Baekhyun gulped. He didn’t expect that Chanyeol can reject him just like that. Before he himself answer Jongin’s question. Chanyeol just stood there and talk with his stern and deep voice and put his hand in his pocket and frowned and show his dimple and just look in Jongin’s eye. Well…lots of and.

‘Okay. I changed my mind. You know,you just put an oil into a fire. You will regret it later,Chanyeol’

“ I also don’t want to accompany him. I’m afraid that his bad luck will infecting me. I don’t want to be a like him. Moreover,he’s grown up already. He just want to fill some form,no need to accompany him. Or else he didn’t know how to read? I wonder…hey, face. Do you know how to spell ?” Baekhyun asked with his blank face.” You didn’t know,right? Let me teach you. B.I.T….”

“ Guys,stop it! Seriously,both of you just act like a kids. Enough of this,okay? Baekhyun,please? Please show him the principals office. You don’t have to wait until he finished fill in the form,just show him where the principals office,can you?”

Well..Kyungsoo just used his ultimate weapon,the puppy eyes. Who in this world can say no to that eyes?

“ Well…okay Kyungsoo. But,I just help him because of you,okay?” Baekhyun sighed. “Let’s go,.”

“ Yah! Don’t you da…”

“ Stop it Chanyeol. Just go! Leave me alone with my baby. Go!”

“ Urrrggghhhh!!!” Chanyeol groaned. “ If I know that I will met someone’s crazy like you here,I swear I will just stay in Malaysia. You know,peoples there were much more kind and nice than you,stupid little dwarf.”

‘ He called me dwarf? Am I a dwarf? I look like a dwarf? Woah,thanks. Dwarf was cute. ‘

Baekhyun smiled.

“ Are you crazy? Why did you smiled? There’s nothing funny from what I’ve said.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun just ignore him and keep on walking. On their way to the principals office,he showed some important places like library,school clinic and café to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just followed him without talking anything. That’s weird to Baekhyun because that guy didn’t say something that will make him angry,but he think its better like this than he have to keep on listening to Chanyeol’s deep voice. It will kill him slowly. He swear.

They arrived at the principals office. Baekhyun just want to go back to his class but he stop when Chanyeol grab his arm.

“ Can you stay here with me? I’m afraid I cant remember how to go back to class. Honestly speaking,I didn’t know where is my class yet. I have to ask from principal first. Can you stay? I really need you help to show me my class after this. I will be back as fast as possible,I swear. Can you? Please?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with his pleading eyes.

‘ Oh my Eyeliner! Did he just talk to me? I mean,nicely? Like,really? This is not a dream,right? Of course I will,my prince! Of course!’

Baekhyun just want to open his mouth and answered him when Chanyeol quickly pull Baekhyun closer to him and whispered to Baekhyun’s ear.

“ Don’t say no. I didn't take 'no' as an answer. One more thing,i’m just acting like this because that fat guy just watching us from his office,and I’m sure he’s the principal. I don’t want to ruin my good reputation by fighting with you infront of him. Got it,stupid little dwarf?”

Baekhyun take a  glance and he can see his principal secretly watch at them from his office. With wide ugly grin plastered at his face.  

‘ Oooookayyyy…like seriously? You just acting nicely to me yea? Just an acting? Its okay. I can act too. I swear you will regret it my prince!’

“ Of couse I will! How can I leave you just like that,honey? I will wait for you here. Don’t take too much time,okay? I’m afraid I will die if I didn’t see your face for more than 5 minutes. Be careful there,honey.” Baekhyun smiled while he leaned and winked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gulped. He swear that if he take a look at a mirror right now,his face will become more red than a tomato. He want to say something but suddenly their principal opened the door and look at them with his glowing face. What the hell with that glowing face?

“ Welcome to Seoul High School! I’m sure you’re Park Chanyeol,right? Your dad already called me earlier and said that you will come today. I’m really glad when you choose this school,son. Woah,you’re really tall and handsome. You look exactly like your father. You know,he’s one of my best friends. Your father and me was formerly often bet on who will get richer in the future. It seems like your father has won this bet.” Their principals keep talking non-stop about his old memory with Chanyeol’s father.

‘Stop nonsense, old man. You talks too much. Its annoying!’ Chanyeol mentally screamed but he just flash a fake smile and pretend to listen while Baekhyun just stand there like a statue.

“Well, errr…young man,can I ask you something?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“What is your relationship with Baekhyun? He’s your boyfriend,right? I know that. You make a good choice,son. He’s really a good boy. You know what,he have a voice like an angel. You have to listen when he sing. I’m sure you will falling deeply than now.”

Well,this time,both Chanyeol and Baekhyun just stare at their principal with their mouth be wide open.

“ I’m not his boyfriend,sir!” Baekhyun snapped and give a dead glare to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shrugged and shook his head repeatedly.

This is all your fault, prince! You started it first!’

“Oh,come on boys..i know that. I can see you lovey dovey scene from my office. No need to be ashamed,Baekhyun. This is Park Chanyeol.,you know? He is the only heir of the most successful company in Asian. You must be really special to him,right?

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

‘ urrrggghhh!!! Whatever sir..’

“ Ehem..i’m sorry sir. I come here to fill in some form. Can I make it as soon as possible because I didn’t want to be late to my first class.” Chanyeol trying to change the topic before his patience gone.

“Oh,sure! Come,follow me. You just need to fill in several form only. It will not take much time. Baekhyun,let’s join us. I’m sure you don’t want to just stand here like an idiot while he was filling those form,right?”

‘ Did he just say idiot? To me?’

“ No,it’s okay sir. I can wait outside. I didn’t want to bother him though.” Baekhyun answered with his most beautiful smile plastered at his face.

Chanyeol gulped. He swear that for almost 18 years he live in this world,he’s never looked at someone that can smile like that. It’s nice. And cute,too.

‘ Wait,Chanyeol! Did you just call that dwarf,cute? CUTE? Come on,man! Come back to your senses!’

Chanyeol cleared his throat while he entered the principals office and take a few minutes to fill in all the form. He asked about his class and walk out to meet Baekhyun outside. After he make sure that the principal was not watch them from afar again, he looked at Baekhyun with his usual poker face.

“That man is really annoying,I swear! How can he said that you’re my boyfriend? I have my own standard,okay…Hey dwarf,do you know where is the class for Grade 3 Class 1? Show me,now. I’m sure I’m already late for my first class.”

“ Wait,what class??”

“ Oh,I thought that you only blind. You cant hear properly to? Its Grade 3 Class 1,dwarf.”

“ Well,I think God must have punish me for what I have done in life before this.” Baekhyun sighed. “ Come,follow me.”

They walk side by side until they reached at that class. Chanyeol look at the class from outside. He smile when he saw Jongin and Kyungsoo and he waved at them. Baekhyun knock the door and bowed to the teacher in that class.

“ Good morning Miss Kim. I’m sorry I’m late. This is Park Chanyeol,a new student in this class. He just asked me to showed him where is the principals office,that’s why I’m late. Can I come in?”

‘ Oh! So,this dwarf was in same class with me? Well,this is interesting…’

“ Its okay Baekhyun,you can take your seat now. Hi there! Class,this is your new classmate. Please be good to him,okay? Come here Chanyeol,introduce yourself.”

“ Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Chanyeol. I just transferred here. Before this,I’m studying at Malaysia. I hope all of us can be friends. Thank you.” Chanyeol said while flashed his fabulous-slash-gorgeous-slash-handsome smile.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. He began to open his bag to pick up the book when he heard what his teacher told Chanyeol.

“ Chanyeol,you can take your seat beside Baekhyun. Nobody sit there.”

Jongin flashed his mischievous grin, Kyungsoo smiled like an idiot, Chanyeol smirked and Baekhyun,look at his teacher with his wide eyes and his jaw fell.

‘ Oh my  God….somebody,please shoot me now!’

 


 

03January 2013

Dear Diary…

I think God must just set my destiny to met him again. Him---->my prince. Today,Jongin and Kyungsoo asked me to showed him where is the principal’s office. Well,I just agreed because they asked me,not because I really want to do it…..

ehem./stop giving me that look,Diary!/

Honestly speaking,I really thought that he just talk nicely to me today but obviously I’m wrong,right? He just act like that in front of the principal. Talk about principal,hehe..i really like it when he think that we were dating. Of course I will denied it but in my heart,I felt really happy. And…errr…excited? Yes. I’m excited to meet him but I’m afraid if he know that I like him.

I really do like him?

Well..I don’t know~

I want to ask kyungsoo. What are his feelings when he falls in love with Jongin but I'm very embarrassed to do so.

So,I feel better if I just shut my mouth,right?

Well,God just set our destiny to be together again (I think..)when he’s in same class with me. And,I want to highlight here that HE SAT NEXT TO ME!!!!

Okay. Enough with that stupid fanboying,Baekhyun. He will sat next to me from today and I really hope that we can be friends (or more than that,hehe )

Diary,I’m afraid right now. How can I fall for him so easily? This morning,he tell me that he have his own standard to find his boyfriend. Did I look like someone with low standard? Am I that low,Diary? Plese tell me,how to get rid of this feeling. Of course I like this feel but at the same time,I’m afraid. What will happen if I fall deeply with him? What if he just reject me? What will happen to me after that?

Hurmmmm..can you help me,Diary? Of course not,right? Stupid Baekhyun!

Can I tell Kyungsoo about this? He’s my bestfriend. But…what if Kyungsoo tell Jongin and that stupid Jongin will tell Chanyeol? Oh! No,no,no!! I cant let it happened. Better I’m keep this secret just with you. Promise me okay? Don’t tell anyone about this.

Well..i think I have to sleep right now. Please pray for me yea Diary? Bye..

 


 

a/n

 

So,this is the 2nd chapter. I hope you guys likes it. new character will be introduced
 
later. maybe in the next chapter or maybe not. Just wait for it,okay?
 
Don't forget to subscribe and please comment..I really appreciate all your
 
comments ^,^
 
Enjoy~
 

♦kaylie