Chapter 10 : Who Is That Boy?

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

►Who Is That Boy?

 

“ Park Chanyeol,lama tak jumpa.”

Chanyeol quickly scan the surrounding around him before stopped at someone.

‘ What the…’

“ Yah!! Kim Jongdae!! Is that you?? Jongdae??” Jongin’s yelled loudly,enough to make Baekhyun’s heart feel like it will explode and Kyungsoo’s eyes looks like it will popped out from it’s socket anytime due to his over confusion. He runs towards the “Kim Jongdae guy” and give him a bone crashing hug.

“ Kim Jongin!! Yeah,it’s me!! Woah,it’s really long time since we met. I miss you,dude!” Jongdae said while he hugged Jongin back.

Baekhyun changed his sight from them to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks angry. Baekhyun can saw that the latter grab his fist tightly before he walks away,leaving them.

‘ Who is Jongdae? What makes Chanyeol become really angry when he saw Jongdae?’

Baekhyun quickly followed Chanyeol’s track,leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo with Jongdae. Chanyeol entered their class and sit quietly at his place. He stayed in that position for almost 5 minutes while Baekhyun tried his best for not asking him at that moment. Suddenly,Chanyeol grab his hair and let out a small sigh. Baekhyun can saw the latter’s eyes was red.

“ Chanyeol.”

“ What?”

“ What happen?”

“ Nothing happen.”

“ Don’t lie.”

“ I’m not.”

“ Liar.”

“ Just shut up.”

“ You acted weir..”

“ I SAID SHUT UP!! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!”

‘ mode activated again.’

Chanyeol stood up and he makes his way towards the door. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and quickly grab the latters hand.

“ Hey,stop. I won’t ask you again. Just,stop. Stay here. Class will start soon. Sit. I’m sorry for asking.” Baekhyun said slowly. He tried to pull Chanyeol’s hand and motioned him to sit. Chanyeol muttered a small ‘sorry’ before he take his seat back.

 


 

Baekhyun quickly make his step towards the big tree near the field when the bell’s ringing,signing that recess time was started. He brought a pen and a sheet of paper together besides his lunch box. After take a bite from his home-made sandwich,his mind recalled back Chanyeol’s behavior that morning.

“ He’s weird. I’m just asking. He’s doesn’t need to yell at me if he don’t want to answered it,right? Weirdo’s Prince. Aish! Stop thinking about him,Baekhyun. Hey big tree,you know what? Today someone’s yelled at me. I’m just asking him a simple question and he yelled at me like I’m trying to stole his beloved boyfriend. Tch! Stupid!” Baekhyun muttered slowly.

Suddenly comes a butterfly, out of nowhere, flying near Baekhyun. He gazed at the butterflies before releasing a small complaint.

“ Life would be very happy if I become like you,butterfly. I can fly anywhere I want without any disturbance. Such a beautiful butterfly…”

 “Butterfly. ..”

“ Butterfly?”

"........"

“Got it!”

“Idea! Thanks for coming!”

He immediately take down all the things that comes to his mind on the paper that he brought earlier.

“ Woah,this is great! I just came here for only 2 days and I already got an idea to write. Thanks, big tree. You too,butterfly. I love both of you,I swear.”

During a short time during the recess, Baekhyun successfully completed five lines of verse that would become his latest artwork later. He grinned as he got up and packed his things when he heard the bell rang, signaling the end of recess.

“ See you tomorrow,big tree. I love you!”

 


 

He didn’t hear anything coming out from Chanyeol’s mouth that day,apart from their small bickering in the morning earlier. Chanyeol also didn’t smile,even to Luhan. It’s makes Baekhyun really want to know why,and he want to know who is Jongdae. But,yeah,it’s Baekhyun. He will not ask anyone about it. He just let the time to tell everything.

 


 

24 January 2013

Dear Diary…

Someone names Jongdae came today. He speak another language. I don’t know what is that. He knows Chanyeol and Jongin. I guess they’re friends. But Chanyeol seems like didn’t like him. Don’t ask me, I didn’t know why. He looks angry when I asked this morning. But the weirdest part for me is he didn’t smile today. Okay,maybe it’s normal for me but when he didn’t smile even to Luhan,it’s weird. It’s the weirdest thing in the world. Nah,just forget about him. Maybe he’s having PMS? Heheh..

Hey,I got an idea to write my new song during recess today.But it just 5 lines. You wanna hear them?

Sorry..it’s a secret. Wait until I’ve finished it,okay?

 

I’ll try my best to write again tomorrow. See you Diary!

 


 

Baekhyun come early to school in that morning in hope to know what exactly makes Chanyeol became strange. He leaned on the wall of the corridor and wait for the latter. But after almost 15 minutes of waiting, he still didn’t see Chanyeol. Baekhyun sighed and decide to continue to wait until the bell rang. He entered his class with empty feeling.

His teacher didn’t come yet so he lead his leg towards Jongin’s desk to ask about Chanyeol.

“Jongin, where is Chanyeol?”He asked.

“Sick leave.” Jongin answered without look at him and keep on writing.

“Huh? Why?”

“ Err..what types of question is that? Because he was sick,of course…”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“I know it because he was sick, but yesterday he looked fine. Weird.”

“Yesterday he was healthy, today he is sick. Baekhyun-ah, don’t  bother me, please? I forgot about homework yesterday and now I want to finished it. Now,go back to your place.”

“Aish! Your answer didn’t help.”

“ I know. Please,I beg you,don’t bother me.”

Baekhyun sighed.

“ Okay…”

Baekhyun went back to his place. He take a glance towards the empty place beside him.

‘ What happen. He’s sick? Is it food poisoning again?’

He quickly shake his head repeatedly when his memory recalled back that moments.

‘ No. Enough with things like that. Enough.’

 


 

“ Hello big tree. I’m here again. Today I didn’t in my mood to write. I just want to sit here and relaxes my mind. You know, he’s absent today. Wait,I forget,I’ve never mention who is him,right? Okay,now listen. He is Park Chanyeol. Haha! I’m kidding. Park Chanyeol. I just tell you and my diary about this,so please keeps this secret okay? Good. Erm..you know,I’m kinda like him. And I don’t know how to describe or stop this feelings. I like him since first time we met. Actually,it just me who notice him. But still,the first time we met. I have tried various ways to forget him and stop this feeling , but I failed . It is one of the reasons why I'm here right now . I wanted to get away from meeting him . I hope in this way , my feelings against him will be reduced and better if it vanishes forever. Fortunately I met you.Yeay!  Jongin , our friend, said that he did not attend today due to illness. He’s sick? You know,he needs to take his medication every day. But,he never told me about what makes he needs to take it. Every time I tried to ask the reason, he act like he didn’t  want  me from know anything about his illness. I am afraid that he is suffering from a chronic disease . I really want to ask Kyungsoo, my bestfriend, about Chanyeol’s illness but I am ashamed . What will happen if  Kyungsoo know that I like Chanyeol ? I would be embarrassed later! No , no, no! I will not tell it to anything or anyone who can talk . I’m very scared that my secret is known by others . Therefore , I only share these secrets with you and my diary . Hey big tree , you can’t talk right? Right?”

Baekhyun let out a small chuckle after he finished talking to that tree.

"Of course you can't."

But,his body stiffened when he heard another chuckle.

Behind that tree.

 


a/n

sooo..i'm back again. smiley

thanks for reading this story. ^^

see ya!

♦kaylie