Chapter 5: Pain.

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

..nothing to say. just,enjoy the flow.

 

►Pain.

 

Baekhyun could hear chattering and soft music from the outside. He just arrived at Jongin’s birthday party with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smile,grab Baekhyun’s hand and dragged the latter inside Jongin’s house. The party is not so grand,just a simple party to celebrate a birthday. However,Baekhyun though that its nice than  a grand party,which will always ended up with alcohol and making out couple at the house. He shook his head when his mind just imagine that scene.

“ Dude,are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked with his worried face. Of course he will worried,Baekhyun shook his head out of sudden. “ I can send you back home if you’re not okay.”

“ I’m fine,Kyung. I just imagined about people make out in front of me like always we watch in movie. You know,usually a party will ended up with all that. I don’t want that thing will happen tonight. Either for you or me. Got it,Kyung?”

“ Yah! I’m not like that! Do you forget that I and Jongin stay with our family,not alone like you and Chanyeol. Oh my God! Looks like I have to warned the same thing to you,Bacon.” Kyungsoo flash his naughty smile while look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun,who still cant take Kyungsoo’s meaning,just shrugged. Kyungsoo jumped a little when he felt that someone just tap his shoulder. He turned around and find his boyfriend look at him with his nice smile.

“ Oh,sorry for scaring you like that,Babe. I call your name for quite a long time but it seems that you can't hear me due to the music,right? You look gorgeous today. You too,Baekhyun. But not as gorgeous as my Babe.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and give his gift to Jongin.

“ Shut up,Jongin. Of course you will said like that,he’s your boyfriend though. Here’s you gift. Happy birthday again,Jongin.”

“ Thanks. Hey,can I borrow Kyungsoo for a moment? I want him to meet my mom. She keep asking where is Kyungsoo since this party started.” Jongin smiled sheepishly at Kyungsoo.

“ Sure. Just don’t forget to give him back to me. He’s my best friend,okay? Good luck,Kyung!”Baekhyun waved at Kyungsoo.

After Jongin and Kyungsoo lost from his sight,he dragged his foot to the buffet area. He smiled when he look at the food while he rub his stomach.

‘ Hey food,I’m coming!’

 


 

Baekhyun sighed. Where is Kyungsoo? Party already ended twenty minutes ago but he still can't find Kyungsoo. He’s tired and he want to go back as soon as possible so that he can sleep. Even though tomorrow will be a weekend,Baekhyun didn’t care. He want to go to sleep on time or else his eyes will be puffy like a few days ago. Suddenly,his phone vibrated. Kyungsoo’s name flashed at the screen. He smiled.

“ Kyung-ah,where are you?”

“ Baekhyun-ah,I’m sorry. I’ll be late. Jongin’s mom asked me to help her clean up this place. You can wait for me if you want but if you want to go back first,I didn’t mind.”

Baekhyun sighed.

“ Oh yeah? Hurm..I think I will go back first. I’m sleepy. See you soon,Kyung. Goodnight.”

“ I’m sorry again Baekhyun,goodnight.” Kyungsoo end their conversation.

Baekhyun walk alone with his hand inside his pocket,to prevent him from coldness. He jumped a little in surprise when he heard car’s horn just beside him.

“ Oh,I’m sorry. Where’s Kyungsoo? Why did you walk alone,dwarf?” A deep voice asked him. Oh,its Chanyeol.

“ Kyungsoo needs to help your auntie with some stuff and he will go back a little bit late.”

“ Come on. I’ll send you home.” Chanyeol invite(?) him.

‘ He want to send me home? Is this a jackpot? Say no,Baekhyun. Show him that you’re not interested.’

“ It’s okay. I can walk. My home just…”

“ I insist. It’s dangerous for people like you walk alone at night.” Chanyeol said with his stern voice.

‘ Did he care about me?’

“ Err..okay. Thank you”

Baekhyun timidly went inside. Along their journey,both of them just silent. Just sometimes,he heard Chanyeol groaned. He want to ask but he felt that he already know the answer that will come from Chanyeol,mind your own business. He even tried to look at the latter but it hard for him to see anything due to a darkness in the car.

They reached at Baekhyun’s home. He just want to went out when suddenly Chanyeol gripped his hand. He can felt that the latter’s hand was cold and if he was not mistaken,it’s shaking. Baekhyun swear he can hear his heartbeat right now. He clear his throat and asked Chanyeol.

“ Why? Do you want to say something?”

‘ Don’t tell me he want to confessed to me. Oh my God! Shut up,stupid brain! I beg you!’

“ Err..can I use your bathroom for a while? I really need it now. Please?”

‘ Okay.. so he just want to use my bathroom…’

“ Sure. Come.”

Chanyeol parked his car and went out. Baekhyun felt shocked when he noticed that Chanyeol’s face was pale. The latter also look trembling and sweating.

“ Hey,are you okay? You look..”

“ Can you please hurry up? I really need to use a bathroom right now.”

“ Ookkay..”

As soon as Baekhyun opened the door,Chanyeol went straight into the bathroom.  Nothing weird because he’s already familiar with Baekhyun’s home. He always came there last week,due to their Mathematics project.

Baekhyun just stood there and looked at the bathroom door ,still shocked from what he just see. Chanyeol’s face looked really pale and it make him worried. His memories from five years ago played in his mind. He used to saw all this. He used to look at his moms condition,exactly like Chanyeol’s condition. Baekhyun tried to dragged his feet upstairs but he stopped when he heard that someone’s throw up.

“ Oh my God! This is not good!”

Baekhyun went back to the bathroom and knock it repeatedly to make sure that Chanyeol is okay.

“ Chanyeol? Are you okay? Please answer me,please? Chanyeol? Don’t make me scared,please. Open the door!”

“ I’m okay. Just..just give me a minute.”

He swear he can heard that Chanyeol answered him with his shaking voice. And he can heard another puking sound after that.

“ Oh my God! Chanyeol,just open the door please! Let me help you,just open the door!” He keep on banging on the door until a soft click was heard from inside.

Chanyeol went outside with a frowned on his face and his hand clutching his stomach. Baekhyun grabbed his arm and look at his face.

“ Hey! You look really pale! Are you sick? You need to sit down first. Come here.”

Baekhyun help Chanyeol walked to the couch and help the latter to take a seat.

“ You’re shivering,Chanyeol.  Do you want me to call the ambulance? You look terrible.”

“ No,I’m okay. Can you let me sit here for a while?”

“ Sure. Just sit here. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back soon.”

Baekhyun dragged his feet to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He take a bottle of isotonic drink. After that,he go back to the couch and take a seat beside Chanyeol.

“ Hey,drink this. I don’t know if this will help you or not,but this is all i have.Just drink it. I’m sure it’ll help you,maybe a little.” He shove the bottle to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just drink it without saying anything. After he finished it,he leaned at the couch and closed his eyes. Fifteen minutes after that,he excused himself.

“ Are you sure you can drive in this state? You can sleep here tonight if you want. I didn’t mind.” Baekhyun offered him. He paused for a while before continue. “ Like you said earlier,its dangerous outside. I don’t want you to get in troubled.”

“ Its okay. Thanks for the drink and for let me use your bathroom.” Chanyeol smiled and slowly walk to his car. Baekhyun just stood here until his car lost from his sight.

Baekhyun sighed.

“ Seriously,Chanyeol..what’s wrong with you? Its really hurt to see you like that.” He mumbled slowly. One by one his memories with his mom played in head. He don’t want the same thing that his mom suffered,happened to Chanyeol. All of that become a nightmare for him. A single  tear dropped from his eyes without he realized.

 


 

15January 2013

Dear Diary…

I’ve see him in pain today and it hurt me a lot. I’m sad because I cant help him during that time. He looks so weak and I swear I felt like I’m useless when I just can stood and watch him like that.

Did he have a serious illness? Did he suffered a lot?

He’s not having a condition like mom,right? It’s not a cancer,right?

Should I asked him about that,again?

 


 

Baekhyun’s sleep was disturbed by the vibration that comes from his phone. He wake up and rub his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. He took a glance at his phone screen which shows Jongin’s name and change his glance to the clock beside his bed. Its showed 3 in the morning. What makes Jongin called him at this times? He swipe the screen and put it at his ear.

“ Hello? Jongin-ah,why do you called me at this time? Cant you wait until tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked with his hoarse voice.

“ I’m sorry,Baekhyun. I just want to ask you,did Chanyeol have called you tonight. I’ve already asked Kyungsoo but he said Chanyeol doesn’t called him. That’s why I’m ask you. Maybe he did called you.”

“ No. I don’t think he have my phone number,though. Why?”

“ Well,I’ve tried to called him for a lot of times and he’s not answered his phone. He tell me that his stomach hurt before he go back,earlier. So,I asked him to go back first and called me after he’s arrived at home. Maybe he’s forgot. Its okay. I’m sorry again for disturbing your sleep,Baekhyun.”

“ Wait,Jongin! He..he send me home.”

“ Oh,so I guess he’s okay. Thanks for the info.”

“ But.. I don’t think that..err.. he’s okay.”

“ What do you mean,Baekhyun?” Jongin’s voice become stern right now. Baekhyun tried to find the best way to answered him. “Tell me,Baekhyun!”

“ Err..he did asked for my permission to use my bathroom. And he looks.. pale. Like,really..pale”

“ That’s all?”

“ And..he’s throw up. ”

“ WHAT?? OH,!!”

Jongin end the conversation just like that.

“ Hey,Jongin! Hello? Jongin? Jongin!! Tell me what happened! ”

‘Oh my God! What happen to him?’

 


 a/n

double update today. ^^

Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes.

just pretend like you didn't see it.

drop your comment.

kaylie.