Chapter 12 : Please,Think About It..

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

i don't know what's with the title,LoL,i'm having author block. So,sorry if this chapter will make you dissappointed. /bows 90 degree/

►Chapter 12: Please,Think About It.

By being the only one heir for a very big company is not an easy matter. Park Chanyeol know that since he’s only 7 years old. Why? Because people usually want take advantage of the wealth of his family.. Most people want to be his friend,but no one want to be his real friend. They just being his best friend when he’s happy,but when he’s sad,they’ll leave him. Why?

Because they are just friends.

Not a real friends.

He always feel lonely,especially since his family moved to Malaysia. He has no friends. No one want to talk with him. Maybe because of language barrier. But when his father’s employee also moved to Malaysia with his family,he felt relieved. At last,he has a friend. A true friend.

That’s Kim Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae,a happy,easy-going and bubbly person. Their relationship became close in just one day. They,together with Jongin,have promised to be friend until death.

But they may forget,

that the promise are  made to be broken.

 


 

Chanyeol!

Jongin quickly walk towards that unconcious body and shake it repeatedly. Slowly,Chanyeol opened his eyes and look at Jongin with his confused face.

“ Urmm..Jongin? What are you doing here?” He asked lazily while he rubbed his eyes.

“ Are you okay?” Jongin asked him back without answering the question.

“ Me? I’m sleeping,dreaming about some kittens with ferrets and rabbits but suddenly you disturbing my great dream. What are you doing here?” Chanyeol,now sitting at the edge of his bed asking the same question at Jongin again.

“ You didn’t answered my calls. That’s why I’m here. Hey,what happened to your house??

“ Ouh,I throwed my phone. It’s broken now.” Chanyeol said,with no emotion plastered at his face.

“ What’s with the broken vase and your living room in big mess,dude?”

“Urmm..i tripped,bump into that vase then it fell and broke.”

“ That bloods?” Jongin ask again,with more serious tone than before.

“Bloods? What bloods?”

“ There’s blood in your living room,Chanyeol. I thought that something bad happen to you. Really,I’m scared right now.”

“ Where? “ Chanyeol stood and walk straight to his living room with Jongin followed at the back.

“ There.” Jongin pointed at the red stain on the floor.

“ Jongin,are you kidding me?” Chanyeol asked him with his famous poker face.

“ Me? Why? Of course not? What the hell are you talking about?”

“ This is tomato sauce,dude. What the hell with bloods? You can’t differentiate between tomato sauce and bloods? Shame on you. Now,please go back. I want to continue my dreams.”

“ Tomato sauce??” Jongin showed his confused face.

“ Yeah. I make a sandwich for lunch. I’m too lazy to wipe it so I just left it there.”

“ Yah! Why are you so lazy?? Oh my God,I’m nearly having a heart attack because of that! Stupid Dobby!”

“ You,Kkamjong! Came to my house without knocking the door and now saying me stupid?”

“ You didn’t lock the door,you idiot!

“ Oh,really? Maybe I forgot. Sorry. “

“ Oh,God! How can your mom let you live here alone? And why you throwed your phone? If you’re going to buy the new one,just give me that phone. No need to throw it.”

“Just because. I hate it. Replaying the stupid love song again and again,what the hell!” Chanyeol's answered without looking at Jongin.

Jongin sighed and he patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

“ Hey,are you still mad with Jongdae?”

“ Who’s him? I don’t know him.”

“ Stop acting like a kids,Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol let out a small sigh.

“ What is he doing here?” He asked Jongin.

“ Jongdoek-hyung will get married. So Jongdae came to invite us.”

“ I don’t want to go.”

“ Chanyeol…”

“ I hate him. I don’t want.”

“ He’s our bestfriend,Chanyeol.”

“ Not anymore.”

“ You didn’t let him explain anything,Chanyeol. At least,listen to his explanation first. Maybe have his own reason.”

“ It hurts a lot,Jongin. He’s my best friend but he betrayed me! You don’t know how I feel!”

“ I know! Both of you are my friends. My best friends. We’re best friends since childhood, Chanyeol. And you say I don’t know how it felt? It hurts me too,watching you two no longer speak to each other, it more hurts. I want everything back to normal, I want us to be happy like before, I wanted to overcome everything together again like before, is my request are very difficult for both of you to fulfill it? Chanyeol, please, be friend again with Jongdae,can you?” Jongin ask with a pleaded tone.

Chanyeol just stay there and didn't say anything.

" Chanyeol.."

Again,Jongin pleaded.

“ I’ll think about it.”

“Please,I begged you,think about it. Think about our friendships. Think about our promise. I want to go home right now. See you tomorrow, Chanyeol. And please, don’t switch off your phone again. Go and buy the new one. I’ll leaving.”

Jongin walk away from that living room. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh.

‘I want everything back to normal too,Jongin.. But it’s hard.’

 


 

“Baekhyun,how to solve this?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun the way to solve Math question for their homework.They're at Kyungsoo's room,discussing about Math problem.

“Just solve it as usual. I’m not in my mood to discuss about Math right now.” Baekhyun answered slowly.

“Hey,are you okay?” Kyungsoo ask him.

'Here we go. "Mother-instinct" mode activated.

Baekhyun sigh.

“ I’m okay. I just not in my mood to study.”

Kyungsoo smirked . He put down his pencil and sit in front of Baekhyun.

“ Someone’s worried about Chanyeol,I guess?”

“ Who?” Baekhyun ask.

“ I’m talking about you,Baekhyun. You like him,right?”

Baekhyun eyes widened. Kyungsoo can see,Baekhyun's ear started to become red and he rub his palm together,a habit when he's nervous.

“ Hell,no! I’m still have my sense,okay?”

“ Then,why are you like this? Moody..don’t want to study..?

“ I don’t know.”

“ See..! Somethings wro..” Suddenly,Kyungsoo’s phone ringing.

“ Oh,it’s Jongin. Hello dear? What? Yes,I’m at home. You want to come? Sure. It’s okay. Baekhyun’s here too. I’ll wait for you. Okay,see you in 10 minutes.”

“ Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“ Jongin want to come here.”

“ I think I should go back right now.”

“ Huh,why?”

“ I’m not in my happy mood today. Seeing you too acting lovey-dovey infront of me will make it worse,I think. So,I’m going.”

“ Hey,,we’re not!”

“ Yeah,you’re not. Baekhyun said sarcasticcally. “See you tomorrow,Kyungsoo. Bye.”

“ Bye..”

10 minutes after that,Jongin arrived at Kyungsoo’s house. He just take his seat at the edge of Kyungsoo’s bed without saying anything.

“ Hey,Jongin,what happen? How’s Chanyeol?”

“ He’s okay.”

“ Glad he’s okay,so,where’s your books?”

“ I didn’t bring any books.”

“ Huh? Why?”

“ I just want to see your face. I’m sad right now.”

“ Looks like today everyone is sad. What happen,dear? Come here,tell me.”

“ I’m stuck,Kyungsoo. I don’t know how to make Chanyeol and Jongdae be friend back. I’m sad because both of them are my best friends. My best friends are not talking to each other.”

Kyungsoo sighed. He sat next to Jongin while the latter automatically leaned his head to Kyungsoo's shoulder.

" There..there..Care to share with me what is usually happen to them until Chanyeol become like that?" Kyungsoo ask while he intertwined their hand together.

" I wish I can tell you,love. But I can't.I hope you understand."

" It's okay. Take your time. What can I do to bring back the old Jonginnie? I miss him." Kyungsoo ask with playful tone. Jongin just shrugged.He changed his position. Now his head on Kyungsoo's lap.

" How about I make your favourite cookies?"

Jongin shakes his head.

" I don't want. Just stay here with me."

" Okay..everyone don't need my help today." Kyungsoo said with a sulky tone.

" No,it's not like that. Soo.."

Silent.

"Soo..."

Silent again.

" Soooo..." Jongin whined.

" Stop whining Jongin. You're not a kids." Kyungsoo said with annoyance tone.

" Are you mad at me?"

" No."

" Really?"

" Yes."

" Kiss then?" Jongin grinned.

Kyungsoo sigh as he leaned down and give a quick peck at Jongin's cheek.

" That's my Baby.."

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly.

' Thanks God Baekhyun's already gone home.'

 


a/n:

Hey, Kaylie's back again.Haha,I'm laughing when I write down Jongdoek name,that's really Jongdae's brother,but his name seems like people from Joseon era. Ok,I'm sorry. But,really,it's quite funny for me.

Sorry for this . i don't know what i'm write.

Ignore the spelling and grammar errors. I'm too busy to edit. ^^

Till next time ~

♦Kaylie