Chapter 14: Happiness.

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

So..hello dear readers??

 

►Chapter 14: Happiness.

 

Luhan fasten his step towards the school gate. He mentally blame his mother for not wake him up today.

He swear he still can hear what his teacher , Miss Jung said before she leave the class, yesterday.

“You must pass your assignment by today or tomorrow but make sure you do it before 8 a.m, either by put it on my table at my room or in class. Remember, before  8. Unless you want a single F in your report card. No exception. Class dismissed! ”

Luhan took a glance at his Nike wristwatch. It’s showed 7.54 a.m. 6 minutes left. He walks even faster. Suddenly, he heard a thump sound followed by a curse.

“!”

“Ouch!”

Luhan found out that he’s already on the ground with files and books everywhere, not to mention the pain that slowly grow at his . He took a quick glance at that person but he can't see his face clearly because it's covered with a red snapback but he can tell that it’s a boy-well,obviously.

That boy quickly take his own books and files from the ground and walks faster, leaving  Luhan  alone-dumbfounded.

“ Aish…at least say sorry. Rude!” Luhan mumbled slowly while stand up and patting his before he cringed. “Ouch, my hurts a lot.”

Luhan bend down and take his book from the ground and swept away a little bit dirt at the edge of his book. He sighed, that is the thing that he hated the most-his things, covered with dirt. Quickly he pulled out a tissue from his bag and wipe his books-one by one- before his eyes widen.

“ Oh ! I’m late!” Luhan looks at his wristwatch and it shows 7.59 in the morning. He quickly rush to his class.

When he entered his class-not to mention with a dramatic door slammed and heavy breathing, his teacher already in class.

“Wow, looks like someone’s late.” She said, almost sound like she’s mocking Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “ Miss Jung, I’m so sorry. I wake up late. Please accept my work, I beg you. I make it with my full effort. Please don’t make me fail this subject my mom will kill me I swear..“

“Luhan.” She said.

“…I stayed up almost every night to finished it and you can’t just give me capital F in my report card I swear my mom,no my dad also..” Luhan still rambling, hoping that his teacher can accept his excuses.

“ Luhan!” She said again, with her amazing high note.

“ Huh,y-yeah?” He stuttered.

“ First of all, please take a sit.” She waited and look at Luhan slowly walk to his seat before continued.

“Secondly, don’t waste my time. And the last one is what are you talking about? You already put your work on my table this morning and you’re saying that I’ll give you big capital F on your report card? Is that a joke, Luhan?”

Luhan take a deep breath before answered her.

“ Yes, I know I’m wasting your time but I just want to-wait,what?? Your table??”

She nodded before lift up one file and showed it to Luhan. “ This is yours, Mr.Luhan.”

“Then what about…”

“ Now please shut up and focused on today’s lesson before I change my mind and give you big capital F, you want that? “She asked Luhan, with her intimidating face. Luhan quickly shake his head and blinked rapidly.

“ Good boy.” She said before continue her lesson.

Meanwhile, Luhan’s face at the back almost looks like he just kill someones-with his  eyes wide open and his hand trembling when he open the file at his hand realized that it isn’t belong to him.

“….oh,….”

 

Student’s Name: Oh SeHun.

 


 

Baekhyun walks to the bus stop while mumbling his favourite song. He smiled at the elderly people who also waiting for bus to come over before he take a seat.

"Baekhyun-ah."

Baekhyun knitted his eyebrow. 'Ani.. it’s a dream.' Baekhyun closed his eyes and smile.

"Baekhyun."

'Wake up,Baekhyun! You're dreaming!' He shakes his head slowly and smile even wider.

"DWARF!! ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT? I'M CALLING YOU!!"

'Ok. This is reality.'

Slowly, Baekhyun look at the back and find the source of that oh-so-charming voice. Park Chanyeol.

"Yes? Ah..Chanyeol. Sorry I didn’t hear you call me just now. What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked as he show his sweet smile, of course it's fake.

“Didn’t hear me? Tch..I’m standing just right behind you and you said you didn’t hear me?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“ Really? Maybe because it’s noisy here. You know, vehicles sound and crowds and-ah, looks over there, that kid with her mom ..he’s crying so loud that’s why I can’t hear you. Or maybe because- “

“ Yah.” Chanyeol cleared his throat. “L- Let’s go back..err.. together.”

“ I think maybe the workers over there also..huh? Back? Together? You? And me? Go back?” Baekhyun showed his confused face.

Chanyeol nodded slowly. “ Looks like it’s gonna rain soon, better we go back together or that tall boy will bother you again.”

“ Tall..….boy?..who....?” Baekhyun asked.

“ Aish..just follow me. I’ll take you home. Let’s go!” Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and drag him towards his car.

 

Baekhyun swear he can see the unicorns are smiling at him and the  flowers are blooming.

'Oh…heart…please...be....strong...'

 


 

Diary-yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He grabbed my arm!!!!!!!!!

He touched me!

Okay…I’m okay…I’m okay…

But..AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

 


 

a/n:

it's 2015, who still read this , please put your hands up!

okay..joking!! Don't kill me jutheyo~~ ppuing-ppuing~~