Chapter 13: Smile.

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

 

Chanyeol's smile is heaven. I repeat,HEAVEN!

►Chapter 13: Smile.

A week passed just like that. Chanyeol,still being silent,not talking unless it's important and not smiling,even to Luhan,Jongin became less talking while Kyungsoo looks more secretive. Baekhyun? Well..as usual,being Baekhyun. Still bubbly and cute Baekhyun. His relationship with his new friend,Yixing became more stronger. They always spend time together under the tree during recess time every day,talking about themselves,write song together and shared their lunch. Baekhyun happy befriend with Yixing. They have same interest and it's great to spend his time with Yixing because the latter know the best how to make Baekhyun crack a smile.

Baekhyun walks slowly towards school gates that morning, again,he smiled when he saw Yixing slowly waved at him. He led his leg towards the latter.

"Hi Baekhyun,how are you today?" Yixing,being sweet as usual,greet Baekhyun.

"I'm fine. How about you,Xing?"

"Xing? Nice nickname,loser..!" A deep voice interrupted their conversation.


There's a tall boy,with a very intimidating face stood in front of them. Beside him,standing another boy,a little bit shorter than him,with black hair and dark aura surrounding around him-according to Baekhyun's Disney level thinking.

Baekhyun showed his confused face towards Yixing while the latters face already change,showing that he's not pleased with that boy's presence.

"Go away Kris,don't disturb me." Slowly,Yixing said.

'Oh..So,the name's Kris?'

"Ouch! That's hurt,Lay."

'Lay?'

"Go away,Kris!" Yixing raised his voice.

"You chase me,Lay? You don't love me anymore? " Kris said while he roughly pull Yixing's hand.

" Hey,stop it!" Baekhyun blurted out.

Kris let go of Yixing's hand and walk slowly towards Baekhyun with a smirk at his face.

" Hi there,cutie. What is your name?" He asked Baekhyun.
" Stop it,Kris! Don't you dare to touch him!" YiXing's voice became stern,suddenly.

"Shut up,loser. I just wanna know him." Kris closed their distance. " What's your name,cutie? Answer me,please?" Again,he asked.

Baekhyun can feel that his palm became wet from sweating,showing that he's in his panic state. He don't know whether to answered it or not. He try to searching for Yixing's eyes,hoping that he also look at him,but Yixing just stared blankly at the ground.

"Duizhang,stop it. Let's go." That boy,with the black aura,suddenly speak. Kris groaned. " Wait a minute,Tao. I'm having fun right now,just give me two minutes."

That boy,Tao,rolled his eyes,showing full annoyance at his face.

Kris slowly touch Baekhyun's hand,with a smirking plastered at his face again.

"I just want to know your name,no need to be scared of me. I won't do anything to you. Now,answer me,what's your name?"

Baekhyun gulped.

'Just answered him,Baekhyun.'

"I'm.."

" Let him go."

That voice,Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun inhale slowly.

'Thank God!'

Kris groaned for the second time.

"Who are you,busy body? Dream to be a hero? Go away!"

" Let him go!."Again,Chanyeol repeated the same sentence,but with different tone.

"Who are you??"

"I'm his brother." Slowly,Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun's eyes widen.

'Brother??'

"His brother? Nice to meet you,brother-in-law." Kris smiled and walk towards Chanyeol. "I'm Kris. Just want you to know,your brother's cute. I didn't mind if you want me to protect him after this."

Chanyeol shot him a dead glare,showing that he's not amused with what Kris was talking.

" Okay,okay..I'm kidding. Rilex,bro.I need to go first.See you again,brother-in-law." Kris said. He changed his gaze towards Baekhyun. "Hope we will meet again,cutie." He grinned. "And you,Xing." He said,with a sarcastically at his pronounciation. "Let's go,Tao." With that,he left. Leaving Baekhyun with Chanyeol and Yixing.

Yixing cleared his throat,in order to catching Baekhyun and Chanyeol's intention.

"Urm..I need to go too,I think. See you at the same place,during recess,Baekhyun." He smile at Baekhyun and walk away.

When standing near to Chanyeol,Baekhyun,as usual,transform into a statue,didn't move even an inch.

"You want to stand there until tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked with no emotions at his face.

Baekhyun shook his head,slowly.

"Then,walk.Class will start soon"

"Okay,brother." Baekhyun said slowly,but loud enough for Chanyeol to heard that.

Baekhyun smiled when he take a glance at Chanyeol's face.

His heart skip a beat when Chanyeol also crack a smile..

After a week he didn't smile..

Even to Luhan.

 


01 February 2013

Dear Diary..

Today,I know one new thing. Oh,scratch that,two new things.

First is Yixing's nicknames is Lay.

Second is Yixing have other friend (i don't know I should used 'friend' word or not) at this school. I thought that I'm the only one friend that he have. Yixing called him Kris. Seems like he's not a good person. He's intimidating..and by looking at him,it's remind me of Captain Hooks. I don't know why..

Hey,you know what????

Chanyeol smiled at me!!

ME!!!!

After a long..long..looonggg time..he smiled.

At ME!!!

Oh,My feels..

Ok. I'm done.

Bye bye diary,see you soon.

 


 

a/n:

Hi guys!
OOppss! Stop!! don't throw those bricks towards me!
Mianei for late update,I'm busy. My brother got engaged!!
I'm happy. At last,I have a sister,Woohoo!
See you soon. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Oh,hey,check my other fic here -->The Story Of Us.
But it's not me who wrote it now,it's my friend.^^

Ignore the Grammatical and Spelling Error!!