Chapter 11: Revealed Secret.

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

Hi! Long time no update ^^ Mianhae guys !

►Revealed Secret.

 


 

Chanyeol lay in his bed with a bored feelings. He skip his class today because he don’t want to met Jongdae again. He get annoyed just by saying that name. He take his phone and played a random song to cheer his mood back.

“..I don’t need a map
my heart points me to you
Even if the road ahead is rough I can’t do this where I stand
There wasn’t a moment we were apart or when I forgot about you
If only I can see you at the end of the horizon..”

He groaned.
‘ What the hell with this type of song..’
He quickly change for other song.

“..My eyes are far since the beginning, 
the glint that can make any which light be in shame 
You are a strong flashlight
Still yet your figure forever is left as an afterimage flashback
I walked through a long maze 
Through a vision that looked like you
Your figure that seemed that I can reach with my hand 
Whisking my hand in the air..”

He change for other song,again.

“..I can’t move in the darkness
I can’t feel anything
Tears fall down
I’m trapped in memories of you, no
Please hold onto my hand, so that I can wake up
Please don’t go..”

‘ God,please…’
Again,he touched the "next" button for another song.

“..The words “everything is a lie, i can forget”
I know you the best, I know you well
I know you better than anyone else
We loved each other
I don’t have the confidence I can’t erase it
Tell me it’s a joke,tell me
Tell me it’s a joke
Can’t you see I’m crying…”

He take a deep breath.
‘ Okay. This is the last time. Please,stop with this stupid lovey-dovey song!’
He touch the "next" button again.
While hoping that no love song will be played.

“..I have no regrets, I have none
Don’t even think that I’ll be waiting for you
I have no lingering attachments, I have none
Because I gave you everything already
Things can’t be turned back, you’re not here
Because I don’t have an ounce of emotions left
I will cry my eyes out and erase you afterwards
Now time to say good bye..”

“ !!”
He cursed before a loud crashing sound can be heard. Obviously from his phone that already broken and scattered everywhere after he throwed it towards the wall.
“ What the hell with all this love song!!! God damn it!! Can’t you please just let me forget him?? I hate him!! I’ve try my best to forget him!! Why did he come here? To broke my heart again??!”


Chanyeol hugs his knee while he sit and leaned at the wall,near his broken phone. His heart hurt. He can’t endured it anymore. He cried. He cried after almost 2 years because of that boy. He cried,again. Because of Kim Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae.

 



Baekhyun eyes widened.
‘ What the hell is that?’
“ Err..big tree,you can’t laugh,right?” He asked while he softly patted the trunk.
Another soft chuckle can be heard after that.
‘ Oh my eyeliner! What is that!’
Baekhyun was about to run but someone’s already grab his hand. He let out a high pitch yelled  while he struggle to released from that grip. He closed his eyes because his mind already think about something’s creepy like kidnapping and murdering.
“ Help me!! Someone help me please!! Oh My God,please don’t kill me! I beg you,don’t kill me!!” Baekhyun pleaded with his closed eyes.
“ Hey,stop screaming! I won’t kill you.” A soft and gentle voice answered.
Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and look at the source of that voice. There’s one boy,a little bit taller that him with milky white skin and handsome face smiling at him.
‘Oh,he has a dimple. Nice.’
That boy smiled again while he offered Baekhyun a handshake.
“ Hi. I’m Yixing. Zhang Yixing.”
Baekhyun only look at him,dumbfounded.
“ Excuse me? Hello? Earth on Baekhyun?” Yixing waved his hand slowly infront of Baekhyun’s face.
“ Oh! Yeah! Hi! Hello! I’m..err.. you already know my name.” Baekhyun paused. “ I’m Byun Baekhyun.”
“ Nice to meet you,Baekhyun.” Yixing answered with his broken Korean.
“ You’re Chinese?” Baekhyun asked.
“ Yeah,it’s obvious,right? I need to study hard to improve my Korean after this.”
“ Hey,how long you’ve been here? Don’t tell me you heard everything that I said.” Baekhyun asked Yixing again.
“ Since first day I came here,about two years ago. I hope that I didn’t heard anything,but unfortunately,I heard everything. I’m sorry.”
Baekhyun bite his lower lips. He felt that he is the most embarrassing person in this world right now.
‘ God. Please kill me now.’
Yixing patted Baekhyun’s shoulder.
“ Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone about that "". I promise.” He smile again. “ Hey,I heard about your song yesterday. I like it. Maybe we can write it together?” Quickly,he changed the topic.
“ Oh,that song. I just randomly write whatever comes to my mind. It’s not really good like what you think.”
“ No,it’s good,I swear. I write a song too. That’s why I’m here. This place is great,right?” 
“ Yeah. It’s great. Hey,I got to go. Recess time is over. See you again,tomorrow.” Baekhyun said after the bells ringing.
“ Okay. We’re friends now,right? One more thing,don’t worry,I won’t tell anyone about what I heard today. I’ll zipped my mouth.” Yixing smile and walk away,leaving Baekhyun alone.
Baekhyun sighed.
‘ My secret was no longer a secret…’

 


 

“ Oh God,please turn on your phone,Chanyeol!!” Jongin nearly screamed after he called Chanyeol for the 27th times that day. “ Where the hell are you?!!”
They are at the café near the school. Class already ended half and hour ago.
“ He still didn’t answered?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin,with his worried face.
“ Yes. I don’t know what happened to him if he still didn’t turn on his phone.”
“ Hey guys! Err..What with that face? Am I too late?” Baekhyun,who just arrived asked them.
“ No,it’s Chanyeol. He turn off his phone since this morning. Jongin can’t call him.” Kyungsoo answered him. Slowly,he changed his gaze from Baekhyun to Jongin.

“ Jongin-ah,I know he became like this after Jongdae come yesterday. Who is Jongdae ?” Kyungsoo asked while he intertwined his hand with Jongin's hand slowly.
Baekhyun take his seat and look straightly into Jongin’s eyes. Thanks to Kyungsoo,who already asked that question. Baekhyun really want to know about Jongdae.
“ He used to be his best friend.” Jongin’s answered slowly.
“ Used to be?” Kyungsoo ask again.
“ Yeah. Used to be.”
“ If they’re best friend,why did Chanyeol seems like really hate him?”
“ I can’t tell you about that. Only Chanyeol and Jongdae can tell it. I don’t have any right to talk about their past.”
“ Oh,I’m sorry for asking.” Kyungsoo paused. “ Jongin-ah,why don’t you just go to his house. Maybe something happen to him?”
Baekhyun eyes widened. 
“ Something happen? What do you mean,Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked his best friend.
“ You know,maybe he did something’s stupid or maybe he really sick,we didn’t know. Go and check on him,Jongin-ah.”
Jongin quickly stood up and grab his car key. 
“ Kyungsoo-ah,can you go back with Baekhyun today? I’ll go there alone.”
“ It’s okay. I’ll take a bus. Don’t forget to call me after you meet him,okay?”
“ Okay. I’ll go first.”
“Baekhyun,let’s go. We will miss a bus if we’re late.” Kyungsoo said while he grab Baekhyun’s hand and drag the already soulless boy to the bus stop. 

 



Once Jongin arrived at Chanyeol’s house,he was shocked because the latter didn’t lock his front door plus it’s already slightly open. He walk in slowly and he gasps when he watch Chanyeol’s living room in a big mess. 
A broken handphone scattered on the floor, broken vase, sofa’s that are not in it’s original place and he let out a gasps again when he see the drop of bloods on the floor. He walked slowly towards Chanyeol room with his hands trying to open the door while his heart beat faster when thinking about possibilities of bad things happen. Jongin’s eyes widen when his sight caught an unconscious body in bed.

"Chanyeol!"

 


a/n:

Hello^^

Kaylie's back!!

Who miss me? Thanks for all subscribers /throw confetti/.

For silent readers,please,please drop your comment,dear..

i need to know.. 

I've got new poster~ Thanks a lot to OhevilHun94 and KimAnis_ for this awesome poster >_<

For all grammar and spelling errors,ignore it,okay? >_<

Who knows what is the title of all the songs above??

See you in the next chapter!!

♦kaylie