Chapter 7: That Boy.

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~
..anyone ship ChanLu here??
 
►That Boy.
 
 
Baekhyun went to school that morning with smile plastered at his face. He’s happy because he can met his best friend. It’s not like he can’t called the latter,but he prefer to talk with him than chatting on phone. On his way to the class,he met Chanyeol. He broke out a smile and greet him.
“ Hey!”
“ Oh,hey!”
There was silent after that. They keep walking until they reached at class and take their own seat. 
‘Kyungsoo still on his way,I think.’
Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and clear his throat.
“ Hey ,are you going to accept that boy?”
Chanyeol give him a confused look.
“ That cute boy,who give you flowers and chocolate. Luhan.”
Chanyeol frowned.
“ None of your business,dwarf.”
Baekhyun grinned.
‘ Yes! He called me dwarf again!’
“ You know,he’s really cute. I think you’re really lucky. He’s quite popular here. Everybody want to date him but he choose you.” Baekhyun still talk about Luhan,even its really obvious that Chanyeol doesn’t like it. The latter keep give him a dead glare. If looks could kill,Baekhyun must be dead now.
“ If you really like him,just go and asked him out,dwarf..don’t disturb me…”
“ But…”
“ Just shut up,dwarf.”
“ No. I don’t want. Hey,look. I just want to help you. I’m expert in this matter. Just date him.”
Chanyeol groaned. 
‘ Somebody,please shoot this kid right now…’
Baekhyun want to talk more about that but their conversation ended when Kyungsoo walked in. Baekhyun grinned and quickly walk towards his best friend.
“ Kyungsoo-ah!”
 

 

Luhan walked to the café with his heart beating fast. He’s really nervous. He want to know,would Chanyeol accept him. He could feel that his palms become wet because of sweat right now. He take a deep breath when he saw Chanyeol with his friends at the corner of the canteen. He led his legs straight into his table. He can heard the giggles and chattering that comes from that group,mostly from Baekhyun and Jongin. Nobody seems like realize his presence for the second time,so he clear his throat. All of them looked at him with unison.
“ Hi. Err..can I talk to you,Chanyeol?” Luhan smiled while he looked straight into Chanyeol’s eyes.
Chanyeol pointed at himself with confused look plastered at his face. Baekhyun grinned and nudged at Chanyeol,which makes the latter give a dead glare to him. Baekhyun leaned closer and whispered to Chanyeol but loud enough to make the others heard it.
“ Go. Just accept him. Remember what I’ve said.”
“Yah,Byun Baekhyun. All of us can hear what are you talking about. What have you said to him?” Jongin asked.
Baekhyun just grinned again and shrugged. He looks at Chanyeol again and mouthed ‘go’ at the latter.
Chanyeol stand and change his looks to Luhan.
“ What do you want to talk about?”
Luhan grab Chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol and his friends look shocked but Luhan quickly dragged him away from that group. He keep drag him until they are at the back of the café. After he make sure that nobody was there,he let go of Chanyeol’s hand.
Chanyeol looks angry with Luhan’s act towards him. He yelled at Luhan with anger in his eyes.
“ What are you doing?! What do you want from me?”
Luhan looks like already realize what he have done. He quickly said his apologise.
“ I’m sorry. I just want to talk with you personally.” He paused. “ I didn’t mean anything,I swear!”
Chanyeol gaze soften. He sighed and asked Luhan again but with soft tone.
“ Okay,what do you want to talk about?
Luhan keep staring at his sneakers and looks like he’s not sure whether he want to talk or not. Finally,he opened his mouth.
“ I-I like you. Like I’ve said last week,I like you. I want to be with you. I know this sound ridiculous but I really like you. Please accept me.” He practically could hear his heartbeat right now.
Chanyeol just still silent. He just look straight at Luhan while the latter still keep staring at his sneakers. Suddenly,Chanyeol closed their position and he turn Luhan’s head so the latter could look straight into his eyes.
“ Look..Err..what is your name?”
“ Luhan.” He looks at his sneakers again.
“ Yeah,Luhan. Hey,Look at me.”
Luhan raised his head and try to find Chanyeol’s eyes.
“ Luhan,its not that I cant accept you. I just—don’t want to be tied in a relationship. I came back to Korea just on one purpose. I want to study. I hope you understand,Luhan. I can be your friend if you want. You’re really cute,Luhan. I can swear about that. There’s lot of people out there who deserve you more. I’m nobody compared to you. I’m sorry,I cant.”
Luhan looks at his sneakers again. He stayed look at them until he felt a hot tears flowing at his cheek. He tried to stop because he don’t want Chanyeol to saw him cried but looks like its impossible because his shoulder already shaking. 
Chanyeol looks shocked and he started to panic.
“ Hey,don’t cry! Oh my God,what I’ve doing? Please,stop crying. I beg you. I—I didn’t meant to make you cry,I’m sorry. Hey..please…stop crying..!”
Luhan chuckled. He tried to wipe his tear by using his sleeve but Chanyeol quickly stopped him. He pull out a handkerchief from his pocket and give it to Luhan.
“ Here,take this. I’m sure I’m not using it yet. I can guaranteed that it’s clean. Just,stop crying.” Chanyeol pleaded.
Luhan wipe his tears and smiled at Chanyeol.
“ No,its okay. It’s just…I’ve never been rejected before this. God,I’m felt like an idiot right now! I just didn’t expect that you….will reject me.” He paused and clear his throat. “ I’ll tried to understand,Chanyeol. It’s not that I’m try to proud with myself but I really want to know what makes you can’t accept me. Usually,people will chase me and ask me to dated them but you’re different. I guess you already have someone,am I right?”
Chanyeol shook his head.
“ No. Like I’ve said earlier..i’m back to Korea just to further my study. I don’t want to ruin it with a relationship that me myself can’t guaranteed anything on it. I really hope that you understand,Luhan-ah. But,you know,we can be friends.” Chanyeol smiled.
Luhan let out a small laugh.
“ God,stop smiling! You’ll make me like you more.”
“ Well…I can’t help it.” Chanyeol answer teasingly.
“ God! I’m ashamed right now,seriously.” Luhan tried to hid his face in his hand.
Chanyeol giggle.
“ No need to be ashamed. I can promised that just two of us know about this.” He stopped when he spotted that Luhan face just turned red. He laughed. “ Hey,you’re really cute when you blushed,Luhan!”
“ Stop it,Chanyeol!”
“ Okay..okay.. So,are we friends like now?” Chanyeol offered a handshake to Luhan. “ Friends?”
Luhan nodded and give Chanyeol a handshake.
“ Friends.”
Both of them smiled. So,this is the starting of their friendship.
“ But seriously Chanyeol,I think I’m really red right now.”
Chanyeol laugh again.
“ It’s okay. Lets go back to class. The recess time will be over soon.”
Both of them walk together. Luhan waved his hand and smiled at Chanyeol when they saw the latters friends waited for him. Chanyeol waved back at him and made his way to his friends. He can see Baekhyun and Kyungsoo smiled at him while Jongin’s grinned and yelled at him.
“ Woohoo! Looks like someone just got a boyfriend..!!”
 

 

It’s weird when somebody that used to talk a lot become quiet. That is what Chanyeol felt when Baekhyun just keep in silent since recess time. He want to ask but he don’t know how to started.
Usually,he is the one who just keep quiet and just listened to whatever that Baekhyun talking about but it looks like the role just changes now.
‘ What happened to him? Did he ate something until he lost his voice during recess?’
‘ Did his throat got swollen? That’s why he can’t talk…’
‘ Maybe he’s forgot to brushed his teeth today.’
‘ I’m sure his breath smelled.’
He take a glance at Baekhyun, who was buzy doodling something at his notebook. Suddenly, the latter puffed his cheek.
‘ Stop doing that.’
Baekhyun puffed his cheek again.
‘ Stop it.’
Again.
‘Stop!’
And again.
“ I SAID STOP IT!!”
Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun,and makes the latter and the entire class look at him,including his Language teacher,who’s still teaching. Obviously,all of them look confused.
Chanyeol clear his throat and he felt like he want to hide under his desk due to embarrassment.
“ Care to tell us what was bothered you,Mr Park?” His teacher asked,with her annoyance tone.
“ No,Ma’am. It’s nothing.”
“ Are you sure?”
“ Yes.” Chanyeol nodded.
“ Good. Now,I want your full attention to what I’ve teaching. I’ll asked you later.”
“ Yes Ma’am. I’m sorry.”
Chanyeol face palmed. 
‘ God,this is embarrassing.’
When their teacher continue to write at the whiteboard, Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and whispered to the latter.
“ Hey,what happened?”
‘ So,you can talk? Urgh..!!This is all your fault,dwarf.’
“ Nothing.”
“ Are you sure?” Chanyeol groaned.
“ Yes. Now,shut up dwarf.”
“ Mr Park and Mr Byun,please wait after end of the lesson today for your detention.” Their teacher spoke while still writing at the front.
Both of them just groaned in annoyance.
 
 

 

After the detention end, Chanyeol offered to send Baekhyun back. The letter just nodded,showed that he accept the offer. Both of them keep silent until the car started moving. Chanyeol clear his throat and take a  glance at Baekhyun.
“ Ermm.. Hey,can we stop at the restaurant first? Its already 3.30PM and I need to eat.”
Baekhyun shook his head.
“ No,send me back. I want to sleep.”
“ But,I really need to eat.” Chanyeol pleaded.
“ Why? Can’t you eat at your home?”
“ Well,I need to cook first. It will takes time.”
“ Just cooked something simple,then.” Baekhyun looked outside.
“ I’ve already passed the time that I should take my medicine. And I need to eat before take that pills.” Chanyeol mumble slowly but loud enough for Baekhyun to heard that.
Baekhyun gulped.
‘ Oh my God. How can I forgot that?’
“ Okay. Let’s eat first.” He paused. “ Hey,why must you take your medicine every day?”
“ Just because.”Chanyeol answered with his blank face.
“I’m serious,.”
“ Well,me too.”
Baekhyun groaned while he rolled his eyes. He just keep quiet until Chanyeol parked his car at one restaurant,near his neighbourhood.
“ Let’s go!” Chanyeol grinned. “ Oh,God. I’m really hungry right now.” He walk inside,leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded.
Baekhyun couldn’t help the smile from spreading on his lips when watch Chanyeol’s behaviour.
‘ He’s adorable...’
 
 

 
 
Both of them just eat in silence. After finished eating and pay for their food,Chanyeol take out a small bottle from his backpack and picked two pills from the bottle. He swallow that pills with a glass of water. Baekhyun just watch him and start to ask.
“ Hey,you must take that pills every day?” He asked Chanyeol.
Chanyeol nodded while he put the bottles inside his backpack back.
“ Yes. Three times a day.”
“ If you forgot to take it?” He asked again.
“ I don’t know. I’ve never forgot to take it since 2 and a half years ago.” Chanyeol answered blankly.
Baekhyun widen his eyes.
“ 2 and a half years??”
Chanyeol nodded again.
Baekhyun still want to ask but Chanyeol already stand up and walk into the door.
“ Lets go. I will send you home so that you can sleep,dwarf.”
Baekhyun sighed.
‘ Looks like he don’t want me to ask more…’
 
 

 
18January 2013
 
Dear Diary….
 
The boy that give him flowers and chocolates, Luhan,met him again today. Tch! That boy...!! I’m joking with him this morning,saying that he should accept Luhan. Seriously,I just said like that because I want him to talk with me. That’s all. But it seems like Luhan really want him. And I think he’s already get my prince. Because he looked happy after they met. And they waved at each other.
/sighed/
You know,he acted weird in class today. After recess,I felt slightly sad and I think I should keep quiet to make me feel better. But suddenly,he yelled at me,saying that I should stop doing it. Stop doing what? I didn’t get it. When I ask him,he said that its nothing. So I ask again because,who know,maybe he’s not feeling well,that’s why he yelled out of sudden,right? And as usual,he just ask me to shut up. Maybe today is not my day,our teacher heard that we’re talking and she give us a detention.
One more thing! He send me home again,today. For the second time,you know??/smiling proudly/ We stopped at the restaurant first because he need to take his medicine. It hurt me,again. Because he still didn’t tell me clearly what makes him need to take those pills THREE TIMES A DAY FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
Arghhhh!!! I hate him. Why didn’t he just tell me? I’m not going to laugh at him or mocked at him. I just
want to know………
 
 
 

Park's Family.

 

 


 

 
 
a/n
 
yeay!
 
Guys,I'm back!
 
Don't forget to drop your comment. 
 
/run and hide from everyone,forever/
 
kaylie