Chapter 1: That's Him!

You Are My Love: Dear Diary~

cute Baekhyun for everyone. ^o^

 

►That's Him!

 


01january 2013

Dear diary..

Today I met someone. Someone that manage to make my heart skip a beat for the first time in my life. Manage to make me feel like nobody was around us,just me and him. And manage to make me feel like there’s thousand butterflies flying freely  in my stomach. Hehe. Sound’s cheesy right? Well,I don’t care. I just tell you,promise me you wouldn’t tell anyone else,ok?

 Seriously,I don’t know why. Is this what people called love? Is this what  Kyungsoo felt when Jongin was around him? Hehe,that jerk-slash-dumb-slash-y couple. Actually,I’m jealous at Kyungsoo. No! not in bad way. Ok,not jealous,just envy him (isn’t it same?). Urgh! Whatever! I envy him cause he had someone who take good care of him,love him and treat him in good way like what Jongin did. Not like me,I’m alone~ 

 I swear,I really don’t know this feeling at all. I really hope that I can felt them, even for just one day when I was young ( when I watch Disney channel with my mom,hehe. I miss that moment! Mom,I miss you..)

So...What do you think,Diary? Is this L.O.V.E?

...........................

 Well,I don’t think so. I just met him today,for only 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes. I saw him when I’m going to pay for my new sneakers . Wait. He’s not a cashier. He’s the one who was in front of me when I was queue up to pay. But those 5 minutes seems like enough for me to feel like I’m already know him for years. I felt like destiny really want us to be together,hehe! Stupid brain!

But you know what Diary,I don’t know his name yet. Hey! Don’t laugh at me! Like I’ve said earlier, I just met him for 5 ing minutes. Ooopss..language! ok,I’m sorry. Back to my story, I hope we can meet again. I really want to meet him again. Pray for me,ok? Err..can I called him “prince”? I just,don’t know his name yet and I swear he just look like a prince in my eyes (well,thanks again to Disney channel). Hehe..my “prince”~~

Seems like I have to sleep right now..see you Diary!


 

Rrringgggggggggg!!!!

That sounds almost make Baekhyun having  a heart attack due to its frequency. His eyes begun to refocus on the surrounding and stop at the alarm clock near his pillow.

‘ Hey stupid clock,can’t you wake me up with a little bit gentle? I’m too young to die,you know?’

Baekhyun grab his towel and drag his feet to the bathroom for a quick shower. After 15 minutes, he stepped out from the shower  and start picking out nicest outfit to wear today. Kyungsoo,his bestfriend just invited him for a new year’s party at Jongin’s house. Jongin was Kyungsoo’s boyfriend. They had been date for almost a year. And it seems like they will make this year as their second year. Well,that’s a long time right?

Buzzzz! Buzzzz!

Baekhyun look at his handphone screen. Kyungsoo just sent a message to him and tell him to take his breakfast first before they go to Jongin’s place.

‘” Tsk..He treat me just like my mom. Oh mom,how I miss you. I hope you will happy there.”Baekhyun mumble to himself.

Baekhyun will turn 18 years old this May. Together with Jongin and Kyungsoo, they studied in Seoul High School and will grad next year. Baekhyun live alone for almost 3 years. He lost his father when he was 7 and his mom dead 5 years ago because of cancer when Baekhyun just celebrate his 13th birthday. He stayed with Kyungsoo’s family for 2 years before decide to move back to his family’s apartment. Its not that Kyungsoo’s  family is not nice at all,he just don’t want to be a burden for them. In addition,his parent also leave plenty much money for him to support himself for upcoming 10 years. Thanks to them, Baekhyun didn’t have to take a job while studying.

After make some simple sandwich and coffee for himself,he heard knock at door. After three knock,Kyungsoo’s face popped up from behind the door with wide grin on his face.

“ Hey Bacon! You really listen to what I say,huh? Thanks man,I can save my allowance from spend it to buy your breakfast.” Kyungsoo said while ruffling Baekhyun’s hair.

“ Shut up Kyung. I made this cause I’m hungry,not because I’m listened to your order. Stop ruffling my hair,I spend almost half an hour to make this style and for God sake,stop calling me Bacon,you idiot!”

“ Woah! You spend almost half an hour to make this mess? Why didn’t you called me earlier? I can make this mess for just half a minute.” Kyungsoo said with the same grin from earlier.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and start to finish his breakfast. After wash the dishes,he wear his new sneakers and walk outside with Kyungsoo.

“ Wow,nice sneakers! When did you buy that? I’ve never seen it before this.” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun with his excited face.

“ Yesterday. I bought it special for today’s party,you know. Who knows,this sneakers can bring me luck today. Hehe.”

Baekhyun smile when he remembered that guy at the mall yesterday. He met that guy that he secretly called him “prince” when he was going to pay for that sneakers. So,he really hope that sneakers can bring him to his “prince” again. He really want to meet him again.

They walk for around 15 minutes before arrived at Jongin’s place. Kyungsoo’s big eyes roaming around that house before stopped at someone,obviously Jongin. He dragged Baekhyun with him and start walking towards Jongin. Suddenly,Baekhyun’s body stumble with someone that much more taller than him and he fell backwards.

“Ouch! I’m sorry. This stupid creature just dragged me. I didn’t mean to bump into you. I’m so so so sorr---!” Baekhyun’s eyes widen two times than usual when he looked at that person.

‘Oh my Eyeliner! That’s him! That’s him! That’s the “prince” at the mall!!.’

“ Are you blind? Can’t you see someone with 185cm height in front of you? Do you think you can paid for my treatment  bill’s if I’m injured?”That guy yelled at Baekhyun with his poker face.

Baekhyun just stare at that guy with wide eyes and his jaw fell. Thank God he’s not drooling yet. 

‘How can someone yelled and showed a poker face at the same time? Well,maybe this guy can make his name written on Guinness Book of Records by doing that. Whatever Baekhyun,whatever. This is not a “prince” like yesterday. This is a with es attitude and face!! Arrggh!!! I hate him’

“ Excuse me,sir? Did you just yelled at me? Oh my God,I can’t believe this. Did you deaf? Can’t you heard that I’ve already said the word 'sorry' earlier? One more thing,I’m the one who fell with my here,not you. How dare you ask for your  treatment bill’s?” Baekhyun stood up and yelled back in front of that guy’s face.

‘Wow. He smells good. And his face..just..perfect. aish! Stop it Baekhyun! This just yelled at you! Remember that!’

Kyungsoo just looked at them with his eyes that look like it will popped up from its socket anytime. He just hope that Baekhyun will not start to show his “” side right now because it will make situation become worse. Thank God,Jongin came at the right moment.

“ Hey! Hey! Calm down. What’s happening here? Guys,this is my party,please don’t make anything that will spoiled it. Baekhyun,are you okay?” Jongin ask when he saw Baekhyun’s face just turn as red as tomato right now.

“ It’s not my intended to ruin this party,Jongin. I’m sorry. But I think you need to tell this guy to stop acting like a brat! I’m already ask for forgiveness and he just yelled at me. I’m the one who just fell and embarrassed myself infront of everyone but this stupid guy just easily ask me if I was blind. How rude!” Baekhyun said with anger. Kyungsoo swear he can see a flame in Baekhyun’s eyes.

“ Excuse me? I’m not ‘that guy’! I have a name,you know? Jongin,who is this? Did you invite someone that just discharge from mental ward to your party? He’s so annoying I swear.”

“ did you just called me crazy,?”

“did YOU just called me ?”

“yes I am! You’re a ! Rude! Go to hell with your attitude!”

“you’re crazy as you know?”

“you cursed at me? Hey,did you just cursed at me? Oh my God, I swear today will be the last day your mouth can use its function!”

Kyungsoo shook his head. Oh,this is not good. Baekhyun really hate it when someone cursed at him. He look at Jongin and make his ultimate puppy eyes and thanks again to God,Jongin understand.

“STOP IT GUYS!! THIS IS MY PARTY!!! STOP ACT LIKE A KIDS!! God,what have I done in the past life until you give me this punishment? Baekhyun,I’m so sorry for my cousin’s behave,okay?” Jongin said while give a dead glare to that guy.

‘Oh…so,he’s  Jongin’s cousin. Why did their attitude was totally different? Oh,I forgot! He’s a . Of course he’s attitude was really bad. Hmmmphhh!! No need to feel strange Baekhyun. No need. But,he’s handsome..like,really handsome. How can someone become this perfect? Wait! Why did I felt strange again? This is not love,right? Someone please tell me this is not love!!’

“ Errr..i’m sorry sir. It’s not his fault. I’m the one who dragged him until he bumped with you. I’m so sorry,sir.” Kyungsoo said with tears b in his eyes.

“ Look Chanyeol,just ask for forgiveness okay? Don’t make my baby cry.” Jongin said while he pull Kyungsoo into his arm.

‘Chanyeol? Nice name. Such a waste,he’s such a .’

Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo and his face soften.

“ I’m sorry,err…you must be Kyungsoo,right?” Kyungsoo frowned.

“ How do you know…”

“ I’ve tell him everything about you,babe.”Jongin said with wide grin plastered at his face.

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Okay. I’m sorry Kyungsoo. But,I want you to tell your crazy friend right there to use his eyes properly. And Jongin,sorry for spoiled this party. I think I got to go right now. Dad must be wait for me. See you at school then.” Chanyeol smiled and waved his hand at Kyungsoo and Jongin.

Chanyeol excuses himself and make his way to the front door. He bumped his shoulder at Baekhyun’s when he passed the shorter and give a smirk.

‘Oh my Eyeliner! Did he just smiled at Kyungsoo and at the same time he smirked at me? Wow. I’m sure he is bipolar. Why did he treat me like this? Hey “prince”,don’t you know that yesterday you manage to make me felt weird? And today your attitude just make me want to slapped you hard in your face! ! Arrrghhh!! Wait! Did he just say school? So,he will attend the same school with Jongin? Which means same with me? Oh~Heaven…’

“ Jongin-ah,he’s your cousin? I’ve never see him before. Where did he live?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin.

“Well,yes. He’s my cousin. Of course you never seen him before babe,he lived in Malaysia. His father own an electronic company there. He just came back yesterday. He will stayed here now because he said that its hard for him to communicate there,which is really impossible. He’s already live there for 10 years so its really hard to believe when he said he cant communicate well,right? Actually,he tell me that he felt like a giant there,so he make an excused to my uncle,said that he can’t communicate well.  Hehe,that jerk. Um,Baekhyun? I’m sorry again okay? He’s not like what you think,I swear. He’s nice if you know him well. I don’t know what makes him became like that today,just forget it,okay?” Jongin look at Baekhyun with his pleading eyes.

Baekhyun nodded.

 ‘Maybe he have a problem. Nah,just forget it Baekhyun.’

“ So guys,lets stop think about him and enjoy your party okay? I want to greet my friends there and I will be back soon. Please take good care of my baby yea Baekhyun? I really meant it. Bye.” Jongin excuses himself.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo just act like nothing ever happen and enjoyed that party.

That night,after finished cleaned himself,brushed his teeth and changed into his pajama, Baekhyun grab his diary on a drawer beside his bed and start to write.

 


02January 2013

Dear diary..

Today I met him again. That “prince”. Can I called him prince? His attitude doesn’t showed that he’s a prince. He yelled at me,you know? He makes me angry. Like,relly angry!! But.. but I still felt weird when I looked at him. I felt the same feel like yesterday. Like a thousand of butterflies just fly freely in my stomach. Seriously Diary,am i already fall in love with him?

Ah! I forgot to tell you. when I yelled back at him,I stood just 3 inch from his face,you know? I repeat,3 inch!! I can clearly see his big brown orbs. He has a big eyes but I think not as big as Kyungsoo,hehe!he smelled like mixture of chocolate and vanilla. It’s so sweet and nice. Oh,I love sweet things!! I wonder what type of perfume did he used? I’m also found that he has pointed and sharp nose,and the most important think that I found out was his lips. Hehe..i swear I’m not a ert okay? His lips just looks nice with his face,not so thin and not so plump like Jongin (sorry Kyungsoo,i just compared him with your boyfriend. :) 

I wonder~~what it felt when I kiss those lips?

………………………………………………………………………………

Oh my God!! I’m sorry Diary,I’m just asked. I didn’t mean anything. Don’t get mad at me yea? Well..i felt strange,why did he yelled at me like I’m the most annoying person in the world? Am I’m that annoying,Diary? Honestly speaking,I felt a little bit hurt when he yelled at me earlier. I didn’t expect that. What makes me hurt more was he talk with Kyungsoo nicely,and he smiled. Did he like Kyungsoo? Did he like his cousin’s boyfriend? How cruel! Well..i hope I can meet him again,in good situation I mean. I don’t want him to yelled at me again. I want he look at me with the same eyes that look at Kyungsoo. That’s all.It is not wrong to wish like that,right?

Hurmmm..i think I have to sleep right now. Tomorrow I’ve to go to school. The holidays just ended today. Wait,school? Oh my God!! Yes,school! He will attend the same school with me!!

Hey,dont give me that look~ i'm just happy. :D

Goodnight.See you soon Diary~~


 

a/n

err..i dont know what i've just wrote but please comment. Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. 

/run away and hide from everyone/

♦kaylie