oo9

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Alright girls, for today lesson, we are going to talk about entertainment. I believe that each of you have your own favorite band, actor or singer so in today lesson the topic is 'Defend your idols' '' Mrs Lee said as the class started to become chaos.

'' Pfft~ Isn't it obvious that Super Junior oppa is the best. '' 

'' No. Big Bang is the best among the best. ''

'' Shut up. DBSK is the king of kpop. '' 

BaeHyun and KyungSoon could only look at each other as they heard the topic. Defend your idols? Hahahhaha. They themselves are idols. But somehow, this topic really grab the attention of both girls. They wonder what does public people think of the entertainment world and also what do they think of EXO. 

'' The lesson will go like this. I have a list of idols name and when I say out the name, tell the whole class your thoughts. Okay. '' Mrs Lee said as the class agree with her. 


'' Okay. First up, H.O.T '' 

'' We are the future. '' 

Both BaeHyun and KyungSoon look at Yukimi who was standing behind them. Honestly they didn't expect any answer from her since she doesn't look like the type to know those legend kpop singer and surprisingly, almost 90% of the class doesn't seems to know H.O.T really well. But why?

'' Girls in this school goes for looks not talent. '' One of their classmate explain to them. 

For 15 minutes, The list of artist that Mrs Lee said was all the 90's singers. Only a few could recognise them and that include BaeHyun, KyungSoon and Yukimi. Both BaeHyun and KyungSoon should not be called an idol if that can't recognise other singers. Soon the class started to become chaos when Mrs Lee name t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter