oo3

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I thought my life is getting better, I was totally wrong. Why out of the whole universe must this 12 boys the only one that can see me. I agree that they are all good-looking but seriously they are all such a scary-cat. I pity their fangirls and fanboys. They don't know that their idols image offstage is totally the opposite. I mean, Look! I'm sitting on the living room sofa while all 12 of them are squeezing in the small kitchen watching me from far. 

'' So what do we need to help you? '' Tao ask as he stand behind Suho.

'' Seriously, are you guys going to stand there throughout this interrogation? ''

All 12 of them nod to my question as I roll my eyes. Didn't I already agree to their condition. Do I look dangerous to them? Just because I'm  ghost doesn't mean I'm dangerous. I'm still a girl despite my body form is different from them. I know that I'm ghost but seriously I won't injured or harm them since they are my only hope to find the truth. Plus, I don't have any special abilities or features to hurt them except for being invincible to people who can't see me. 

'' Oh please. I've already agree to your condition. Just sit down here. Do I look like I'm the type that will hurt people? ''

Again, all 12 of them nod their head. That was such a stupid question yukimi. Of course they will behave like that since I'm a ghost. 

'' If you guys don't sit here in 5 seconds, I'm going to set this house on fire. AND I MEAN IT! ''

As fast as lightning, all of them gathered in front of me. Note to self: Threatening works on them. 

'' So ... aren't you guys going to ask me why I'm here and what help I need? ''

'' Actually we are more curious about you. How did you end up being  ghost? '' Sehun said as the other 11 agree.

Should I tell them or not? They are all stranger to me and I can't trust them 100% even though they already agree to help me.

'' I will tell more about myself if you guys tell more about yourself first. '' 

'' Hey! We ask you first, so you should answer first. '' Kai said as all of them support his words.

'' If I start first means this house will end up in ashes. If you guys start first means this house will be safe and I can guarantee that. ''

Without having any choice, the boys start to introduce themselves first. Obviously I know they are all idols since the first encounter. So there are 8 koreans and 4 chinese. EXO are seperated into 2 groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K promote in korean and they are Joon myeon a.k.a Suho (leader), Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O, Jongin a.k.a Kai and Sehun (Maknae in EXO-K and EXO). Meanwhile, EXO-M promote in China and they are Yifan a.k.a Kris (leader), Minseok a.k.a Xiumin, Luhan, Yixing a.k.a Lay, Jongdae a.k.a Chen and Tao (Maknae in EXO-M). They are artist produce by SM entertainment which also produces other famous artist. Apparently, all 12 are them are already well-known and that explain why there was a huge crowd in the middle of the night. 

'' So idols huh? How old are you guys? '' I ask.

So Xiumin, Luhan and Kris are born in 1990 which means they are 23 years old.
Suho and Lay are born in 1991 which mean they are 22 years old.
Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are born in 1992 which means they are 21 years old.
D.O and Tao are born in 1993 which means they are 20

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter