o25

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' Honestly speaking, I don't remember how I met all of you boys but one thing for sure, my guts strongly tell me that I've known you boys for so long. Everything is still a mystery to me. EXO. The name itself makes me feel as if I had a strong bond with. ''

'' So you still don't remember anything about us? ''

'' Yes. ''

Silence. All 12 of them became quiet as they are unsure what to talk now. 

'' Man~ You guys should look at your stupid faces in the mirror. Why so serious man? *BigHugeLaughterFromYukimi* ''

Again, silence. However this time, their silence is combine with confusion and blur. 

'' You guys don't get it? I was just kidding! I remember every single thing. From the moment we met till the last day before I became human back. Oh God ... Are you guys still that slow and stupid? Did those sasaeng fans of you guys causes all of you to become like this as in this ... Heol~ you've got to be kidding me fate. ''

'' KIMI-AH! '' Sehun said as he was the first among them to react to my statement as he throw himself on me, hugging me as tightly as he can. 

'' Wow~ chillax big baby. I know you are getting taller and muscular but you don't have to crush me like now. ''

'' No! You don't get it Yukimi. I miss you a lot like seriously ing a lot. You have no idea how hard was it for me for the past few months. I was almost this close to kill the sasaeng fan with Tao's wushu stick if it isn't because of Luhan hyung. I should probably be in jail right now. '' Sehun said as he didn't even bother releasing the hug. 

'' YAH! OH SEHUN! I get it okay. I miss myself too like seriously damn alot ... Just kidding. I miss you too Sehun oppa. Thanks for not killing those sasaeng fan with Tao's wushu stick and aww~ did I just heard some HunHan moment? '' 

'' As expected. The witty Yukimi is still alive. I miss you ... no. We miss you a lot, Nam Yukimi. '' Kris said as all of them did a huge group hug with the tiny winy Yukimi on the hospital bed. 

'' Did you guys bath before you came here cause I'm sure as hell that all of you smell funny as heck. '' Yukimi said as all of them laugh. 

 

Sup! I'm back with a short update. Sorry for not updating for so long. I had a lot of freaking assignment that probably can be the cause of my death. I'm currently having 6 weeks break and I'm left with 2 weeks more. Hehe. I have my reason for not updating. First, I went on a 2 weeks holiday with my family and then I was busy redecorating t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter