o21

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally its lunch time. I walk out of SM Building and wait for Sora unnie near the road. Sora unnie went to fetch the car before picking me up so like a stupid girl, I stood there silently. 5 minutes later, I heard noises from behind. And by noises, I mean major fangirling. A few minutes after I exit the building, girls of all ages came and crowded the front door. I don't know why but I think its pretty scary cause they came out from nowhere. I didnt know that all this girls have the voice of a whale. Mannn. They freaking shout like theres no tomorrow. Ignoring the commotion behind me, 2 vans stop right infront of me. Scared that Sora unnie could'nt see me, I move to the empty space behind the 2nd van. 

The loud noises were getting closer. It feels as if they were right behind me. Oh wait. The crowd is literally behind me pushing me forward to the road. Oh . Like come on man. Im an innocent passerby and you are trying to put me to my death. Frowning at the noise, I hear the van's door open harshly and the next thing I heard, a man voice shouting '' QUICKLY MOVE IN ''

When the van's door were harshly close, I stare at the tinted window as if I could see the person inside. As the Van drove away, I don't know whether this is my imagination or not but I swear I could see a pair of eye staring at me as big as a golf ball. I didn't know why but I just stare back at those eye as the van slowly getting further away from me. For a moment, I felt pain in my head. I swear but it feels like deja vu. It feels as if I've been in this crowd before. Wait. Am I like them in the past? [Referring to the noisy/hardcore fangirls] Impossible. That is a big no no. 

'' Yahh! Quickly get in. The crowd is getting on my nerves. '' Sora unnie shouted through the window. 

'' Gwenchana? You look really pale. '' Sora unnie ask as I enter the car. 

'' My head hurts. '' Yukimi said as she touch my forehead. 

'' Do you want to go to the doctor? Or perhaps go home and rest? '' Sora unnie ask worriedly.

'' Nevermind. I think its because my stomach is empty. I skip breakfast just now. '' Yukimi said as she smile at her sister.

Im ... possible. No no. It can't be. That was just my imagination right. It can be her. But those eyes were real. I mean, those eye were staring at me. I ... I can feel it. Someone please slap me in the so that I could stop thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter