o15

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 12.00 am

All of EXO members is currently sleeping soundly in their respective room. With a heavy feet, Yukimi drag herself to each of the member as she took a minute to admire their features. After spending almost close to 4 months, she actually learn to appreciate the boys. She always thought that being a ghost means forever but the truth is that ... nothing last forever, even being a ghost is not forever. After seeing each and everyone of them, Yukimi took one of Kris's drawing paper and a pen. 

What is she doing? Writing a letter. For what? To say her final goodbye. 

F A S T  F O R W A R D
'' You came back little one. '' A man in white suit said as he stood up from a chair. 

The smell of medicine in the room. The sound of the machine. The plain white colour of the room. Where is this? It's the hospital. In the middle of the big room is a hospital bed. A pale young lady was lying on it with huge machine being attach to her body. Who is she and who is the man? 

It's Yukimi. Nam Yukimi. 

When Yukimi was doing her Plan B right after the triple date, she discovered something unexpected. After Taejun send Hana back to her house, Yukimi decided to follow Taejun. After Taejun soundly sleep, that is when Yukimi took the chance to explore his room. And that ... is when she found a small diary belongs to Taejun. In that diary is where she found out that she is not a ghost but a spirit. 

In that diary is where Yukimi found out that her so called 'death' was actually being plan out by ... her own step-mother. All the clue they find was all true. It's true that Hana and Taejun were childhood friend. It's true that her step-mother was the one that call Taejun back when they move to Seoul. Let me tell you all the thing that Yukimi found out from the book. 

When her step-mother found out that her 'new' husband has a huge inheritance, she decided to play the angel card. That is where she pour all her 'fake' love towards Yukimi and her father. Hana at that time didn't know about it. When Yukimi became 16, that was the time her step-mother decided to make a move with her plan and this time, with Hana and Taejun along. Her father death was actually being plan by her own step-mother. 

Remember when Taejun introduce himself as Yukimi's boyfriend? At that time, both Hana and Taejun was already a couple. So Hana hating Taejun was never true. It was part of the plan. Taejun being abusive towards Yukimi? That was Hana plan. Ever since they became step-siblings, Hana ... never ever like Yukimi at all because of the attention she gets. People around her only notice Yukimi even in school. Being a good childhood friend, Taejun decided to help Hana and that is why he always abuse Yukimi.

One day, Taejun was instructed to make a little changes to Mr Nam's car. And guess what? That is the reason Mr Nam die. The break on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter