o20

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Kimi-ah! Palli! We're going to be late if you don't get your down here ASAP! '' Sora shouted out loud as Mrs Kim laugh at her.

'' Give her a break honey. She's been helping you since I don't even know when. '' Mrs Kim said.

'' For your information mother, your little princess, which is in her room, is trying her best to look good for her new 'boys' friend. '' Sora said dramatically which causes her Mrs Kim to smile at her.

'' Well at least she have a 'boys' friend unlike you. An old lady. '' Mrs Kim tease Sora as the both of them laugh. 

'' Im done! '' 

'' Yeah. I would appreciate if you said that 10 minutes ago. Quickly help me put this stuff inside the car. '' Sora said as the both of them exit the house. 

''Kyungsoo-ah. I left your schedule at the receptionist counter. Man, Im getting old. Can you take it from there? Kris keep on pestering me to get him some new drawing paper. Please? '' Manager Ahn ask. 

''Arasso hyung. I'll be back soon. '' D.O said as he walk out of their practice room. 

FEW MINUTES LATER
'' Hello. Umm~ Manager Ahn left my schedule here. Do you by any chance saw it here ..... just now? '' D.O ask politely.

'' Oh yes. Please wait for awhile. '' The lady said as she disappear behind the door.

At that very same time, D.O heard loud noises entering the front door of the company followed by a nagging. Curiously, D.O turn his head to watch the commotion. Before he could turn his head to the back, a lady appear beside him. A feminine and lady-like lady was standing beside him as the lady pull out a few letter from her bag and place it on the counter. 

'' Annyeong Haseyo. '' The lady said to D.O as she gave him a sincerely smile. 

'' Annyeong Haseyo. '' D.O said as he bow lightly to the lady. 

'' Ahh! Sora-shi. Thank god you are 10 minutes early. There is a few paper for you. Please follow me for a while. '' The receptionist lady that was serving D.O earlier on said. 

As you can see, the receptionist lady forget about the schedule D.O ask earlier on. Being the manly Do Kyungsoo, he just wait for the lady patiently even though the lady forget about his request.

'' Sorry but can I request for a few people to help my sister with all of the stuff we bought in? '' Sora ask.

Upon hearing the request, all three of them, Sora, D.O and the receptionist lady turn to the back only to be greeted by a person who is holding alot of stuff. And by alot, it means you can't even see the person who is holding it. 

'' Unnie, where are you? '' The muffle voice of the person carrying the stuff ask.

'' 4 more step to your front and you can stop. '' Sora said as she smile sheeply at D.O.

'' Oh yes, before I forget, Kyungsoo-shi, here is the schedule you ask for earlier. Good luck for your future boy. '' The receptionist lady said as she disappear again behind the door but with the lady beside him earlier on.

Good luck with your future? My future? What's wrong with the future? Let me check my schedule first. Forgetting about his intention to help the person carrying a lot of stuff, he walk off away from the receptionist counter. But soon he stop upon hearing a loud crash behind him. Yeap, your guess is correct. That person drop all of the stuff she is carrying. D.O was about to help the girl but then he saw, Hansol and Taeyong, SM trainee, helping the girl with the stuff. Since his help is not needed, he enter the elevator leaving the place quietly. 

Oh my god. This is so embarrassing. How can you be so clumsy Yukimi. Oh my god. Someone please k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter