o26

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Later ...

At exactly 3 years ago ... The moment I open up my eyes, I was greeted by a whole new reality. I live as a 3rd person in the world. But honestly, living as a 3rd person isn't as bad as it sound. In fact, that is the best thing that happened in my whole life. 

I, Nam Yukimi became a ghost after a cruel accident causes by my own ex-step-sister, my supposed to be 'boyfriend' and women who I would never regard as a human being. They were the reason why I became a ghost ... okay, not exactly ghost. It's more like a lost spirit. I'm still alive. A ghost is obviously dead but saying yourself a lost spirit is kind of funny so yeah ... I guess the term ghost is okay? Okay whatever ... back to the topic. 

My 'used-to-be' step-sister and a dog (she's not a human cause she has no heart) was the reason why I became a ghost. They were also the reason why I lost a loving father who thank god is now up there in a better place with my mother. *wipe tears*

During the time I live my life as a ghost ... I met 12 idiots who turns out to be the no.1 hottest boyband in Asia. I know it sounds like some stupid drama that would never happened in real life but hey ... it happens .. to me, Nam Yukimi.

I can still remember our first meeting. It was hilarious. I mean ... you should have see how cocky they behave. Just because they were some hotstuff ... they thought they could handle me but it turns out to be me ... manhandling them. 

The first person that approach me on that fateful day was Yixing (or better known as Lay) The innocent Yixing, which is still innocent up till today, offer to help me despite he, himself was actually in the midst of running away from their fans. If you were to ask me to choose who out of all 12 of them 'The most weird but still consider as normal' would be Yixing. I know that he can see me, a ghost, so it's okay if he communicate with me but the thing is ... I always caught him talking to nothing. Literally nothing. And by communicate here I mean a proper conversation not the mumbling to yourself kind. But whatever it is ... I would always remember Yixing as my life-saver without him ... I might still be wondering around in the streets waiting for miracles to happens. 

'' Excuse me, are you okay? ''
'' Miss! Miss! The lady in white dress! I'm talking to you. ''

The next one would be Yifan or what I suppose they call 'Kris' Exo's fangirl who call him handsome, prince charming, funny or what-so-ever really need to have an eye-checkup. I agree on the part that he is handsome, however, behind that good looks is a jerk who think he is picasso. Our first meeting didnt really go well because of him but thanks to him, the determination to find my real life is back. But I admitted it .. he isn't as bad as he seem. He might be slapping and throwing acid right in my face but at the same time, he is actually throwing some flower and hearts secretly. Because of the 'idol-image' he was given by the company, he was told to act that way. Tough on the outside but soft on the inside. 

'' Do you think we will believe you? Look here girl. All of our fangirl said that joke many times and I hear far more lame than that. We got no time for such thing. ''
'' Then you must be one of those outdated girl who does not know about EXO. Seriously that ghost joke is lame. ''

Now next would be, 'the boy who has too much screen time', Kai. If you think he is handsome, hot and all ... I can tell you that you are not wrong. HOWEVER! He is actually a big scary cat who can't takes horror stuff that well. I dont really remember our first meeting cause he was the first one to disappear into thin air the moment I arrive in their life. Such a cutie ... *Laugh* Honestly, among the 12 of them ... I pity Kai the most. He is so hardworking until his health is affected. To make it worse, he has the most number of sasaeng fans. Hence, he is always the target of their ridiculous games. But fear not my friend! Despite being a ghost, thank god there was a number of times I save him. I always wonder what would happened to him if I wasn't there at the first place. 

'' H-hyung. D-do you s-see that g-girl o-over t-there. ''
'' You know whats more scary than Suho? The girl that is staring and smiling at us and look excatly the same like Yukimi the ghost girl we met few months ago. ''

If you are talking about eye-liner, I'm sure you won't miss the name Baekhyun in it. He is like the human version of eye-liner. I've never seen any other guy wearing thick eye-liner and even praising themselves 'gorgeous' except for some dude who actually had experience going to an all-girls school. I would have to agree on the part that even though Baekhyun might be whiny sometimes, he is actually sassy and diva-like which weirdly ... I like. He might appear handsome on the outside but on the inside, he is actually a fabulous guy who loves eye-liner as much as Kris likes drawing. Oh and not to forget ... he speak 90% sarcasm and 10% nonsense.

'' I always wonder how does all-girls school is like. So ... I volunteer. '' 
'' I prefer being a lesbian than dating you. ''

They call him the 'omma' of the group but I think he is secretly a satan in disguise. Kyungsoo might be the most caring one in the group. He basically cleans the house, cook their meals and even take care of the member when they are sick. But deep inside ... he might or might not have split personality problem. This might sound like a joke to you but to me ... this is like a drama where you know who is real and who is not. When I first help Kyungsoo from the 'Jinju girl' incident ... he kind of misunderstood my intention. Official ... he is the first one that hurt me verbally but I don't blame him. Thanks to him, I actually remember something about my life. Oh and by the way, Kyungsoo being a girl is actually much more scarier than me, myself as a girl. 

'' WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! "
'' That jerk! He is soo going to get it from me. ''

He might be the guardian of the group but truthfully ... he is such a nagger for the title of a guardian. Suho would always nag at least once a day. It's like an everyday routine for him to nag to the others. There was one he nag at me for coming home late when the matter of facts is that I'm a ghost and it's okay to come back home late. I guess it's his nature to care for others. It's feels good to know that there is actually someone out there who cares for you despite being a ghost. He always told me that 'karma is a ' and I guess it's true because both my ex-step-sister and dog finally received the punishment for their mistake. Suho maybe a nagger but he really give good advise.

'' And you! Where were you young lady. You do know that we have a lot of things to discuss right? '' 
'' That is the only clue we can get from her. I'm sorry if we did a poor job on this. '' 

Without a little bit of jokes in life, it's the same as and apple pie without apple. If you think gag concert is funny ... you should reconsider that twice because the existence of Kim Jongdae ,as known

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter