o17

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' So unnie, who are the model for this project? ''

'' Hmm ~ I don't know how to say this but ... they are trainees under SM entertainment. '' Sora ask as she test her camera. 

'' Trainees? SM entertainment? Wow~ I get to meet a future idol? '' 

'' Yeap. The Project is called SM.Rookies and today model will only be boys. '' Sora said. 

'' How about the girls trainee? '' 

'' I'm not sure either. It stated in the project that only the boys will be having their photo session here. '' Sora said as she clean her camera lens.

'' I heard that all of SM trainees are good-looking. I'm expecting you to drool over them later on. '' Sora teased.

'' Me. No no no. Correction, I think the person that will drool over them its you unnie. '' 

FAST FORWARD
Oh my god. I didn't know all of this boys were this gorgeous. How can a normal human being looks soo damn good. Somebody please slap me in the face to wake me up from this dream. 

'' Excuse me? '' A tall, black hair, good-looking guy said. 

'' N-neh? '' 

'' Can you help me with the necklace? '' The guy ask politely. 

'' S-sure. '' 

The guy then bend his leg down so that his neck is in the same level as Yukimi height. Did I mention that Yukimi almost drool while looking at his face? 

'' So noona. I've never seen you before this when I came here for the discussion. '' The guy ask. 

'' Noona? How old are you? '' 

'' 18. '' The guy reply. 

'' Idiot. I'm not your noona dude. I'm a year younger than you. '' 

'' W-what? 17? Seriously? '' The guy ask shockingly. 

'' Do I look really that old to you? '' Yukimi ask as she finish helping the guy with his necklace. 

'' Now that you ask, nope. You look young. So I'm an oppa huh? '' The guy cheekly ask. 

'' I guess so. I'm Yukimi by the way. '' 

'' Seo YoungHo but you can call me Johnny. '' 
 

The time now is 4pm and the photo shoot session is still going on. Yukimi just stand behind her sister boringly as she watch the male trainee model pose. What's his name again? Tae something. Tae ... ah right. Tae yong. He look kind of familiar. He looks like someone I know but ... I don't know who. 

'' Yukimi-shi. Can you help him with his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter