o22

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Yes Miss. How can I help you? ''

'' Im looking for Mr Jung. Im Nam Yukimi. Wait no. Im Kim Yukimi. ''

'' Please wait for awhile Ms Kim. ''

 

'' Are you Kim Yukimi? ''

'' Yes I am. Mr Jung? '' 

'' Yes. Incase you don't know, I am the person that was in-charge of your case. Your father Mr Kim will be here shortly. I will need to discuss a very important matter to you. ''

 

'' Do you perhaps remember that guy? '' 

'' Park Taejun? ... Yes. I know him. '' 

'' It stated here that he attempted to kill you. Do you by any chance remember anything about it. Your father told me that you were in a coma for at least 8 months. You ended up in the hospital because you badly injured your head. '' 

'' He ... was the one that hit me in the head with a piece of wood while I was trying to save Hana. '' 

'' Hana? You mean Cho Minyoung? ''

'' Yes. Cho Minyoung. My used to be step-sister. ''

'' It stated in the report that Cho Minyoung and Park Taejun planned out your death. Also we found some evidence from Taejun's house and also from someone who wish to be remained unknown. ''

'' Unknown? ''

'' Yes. He send us a record of Taejun, admitting his crime. Apart from that, we found a few diaries belongs to Taejun and Hana about the crime they planned out. '' 

'' ... ''

'' My sister is dead so why even bother continuing her case? '' 

'' You see here Mr police. I always agree with whatever the police always says but for now, I will need to agree with my daughter. ''

'' Ms Hana, You are under arrest for the crime of attempt to kill Ms Yukimi and Ms Nam, You are under arrest for the crime of killing your husband Mr Nam. ''

'' What bull are you talking. My husband died because of car accident and My daughter would not do such horrible thing to her own sister. ''

'' I think I will need to show someone to you. ''

 

'' O-oppa. ''

'' You know him Ms Hana? ''

'' N-no. I've never see such person. ''

'' Liar. How could you Hana. You always told me no matter what happened you will always be by my side and now, Im going to drag you down with me to prison and that same goes to you Ms Nam because you were the one that planned out the whole thing. Wouldn't it be unfair if only the daughter end up in prison paying for her sin and also her mother sin. It's the end Hana. Just admit it. We have nothing to lose. Yukimi is dead anyway but you my baby girl, is still alive. Just admit it sweetheart. ''

 

'' Once a sicko always a sicko. '' Sora said.

Currently, Both Mr and Mrs Kim, Sora and also Yukimi is watching the whole dramatic scene behind the black tinted window. Who knows that this day would have come where Yukimi ex step-mother and step-sister would come at a dead end. Anger. That is the only thing that could describe Yukimi's feeling for now. When the police told her the whole story, surprisingly, Yukimi wasn't surprise. It feels as if she already heard about this story. Quietly, Yukimi left the investigation room and headed outside. 

Walking aimlessly down the street as her tears stained her cheeks, Yukimi could only think about her birth parent. She doesn't know whether to be considered as lucky or unlucky because she is the only 'Nam' that survives. 

'' Am I a burden to everyone? Omma ... Appa '' Yukimi said softly as her tears roll down her cheeks. 

While crying her hearts out, her legs finally came to a stop. She had no idea where she is right now but one thing for sure, her heart tells her that she is used to this place. It feels as if she have been here more than once but she don't know when did she came here. For your information, she is at playground surrounded by tall apartment building. Slowly, Yukimi approach the empty bench as she settle down and zoned out. 

MEANWHILE
'' Why is Luhan hyung not picking up my calls? '' Sehun complain as he tried calling Luhan again. 

'' Chill out maknae, Your Lulu hyung is big enough to walk around Seoul plus he is with EXO-M members so don't freak out. '' Chanyeol said as he munch on his biscuit.

'' Yes and I would appreciate it if you guys could help me with dinner! '' D.O said from the kitchen. 

'' I won't help you ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter