o11

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Yah Baekhyun! Where the hell did you go just now? Why did you turn off your phone? Do you know what time it is already? '' Suho nag as soon as Baekhyun enter the house. 

'' And you! Where were you young lady. You do know that we have a lot of things to discuss right? '' Suho said to Yukimi when she appear behind Baekhyun.

Yukimi ignored Suho question as she just walk straight to the bathroom and lock the door. [She can touch any object except for human but she can control human body only if she somehow 'possess' into that person body. E.g chapter 5 D.O part]

'' What is wrong with her? '' Tao ask.

'' I don't know. Something about her step-sister's boyfriend is bothering her. '' Baekhyun said as he walk into his room.

Staring at her own reflection, Yukimi sigh loudly. One thing she will never understand about being a ghost is that why she can see her own reflection and why ... she still has feeling. Ghost can't see their own reflection and they don't have feelings. After all, dead person = ghost. 

'' Park Taejun. '' 

Yukimi whisper the name. Hana and Taejun have been together for almost a year. That is something new. Never ever in her life she heard that those 2 like each other. The last time she remember, they were awkward around each other but after that incident ...  

'' OPPA! '' 


Upon hearing Yukimi's voice, all of the EXO member ran to the living room. 

'' What happened? '' Xiumin ask Yukimi who look at them with big eyes. 

'' Is there anything wrong Yukimi? '' Kris ask.

'' I ... I remember how I .... die. '' Yukimi said as all of them look at her with surprise.

Park Taejun used to be my neighbor back when we are still a family. Ever since the first time I met him, I didn't like him. His attitude, character and behavior was soo bad. My step-sister, Hana also doesn't like him. In fact, she despise him. Between the both of us, Hana is the one who hated him the most. Why? He is like a devil from hell who makes both of our life a living nightmare. One day, Taejun threaten to kill my step-sister if ... I don't agree to be his girlfriend. Back then, I love my step-sister so dearly and I couldn't afford to lost someone I really love again [Referring to Yukimi's birth mother. Father is still alive] If he said he will kill you, he mean it. I'm not kidding. Because of his threaten, I agree to be his girlfriend. I was treated badly when I became his girlfriend. He would slap me, punch me, kick me if we are alone but whenever we are in the public, he became an angel. When my father and step-mother know about this relationship, they approved of it. To them, Taejun was a good guy. Amazingly my step-sister who despise him slowly began to accept him. After my father death and after cutting the family-ties with my step-family, Taejun suddenly went missing. There was a new owner in his house. I didn't see him for 3 weeks so I thought probably he really moved out. But then one day ... when I came back from school, I heard my step-sister voice calling for help. I follow the sound of the voice and I ended up in an empty alley. At there .... I saw Taejun and Hana. He ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter