oo8

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Goodbye my beautiful daughter! Study well! Appa will miss you for sure. BYE! '' Manager Park shout at his 2 daughter, BaeHyun and Kyungsoon. 

'' Damn it. He is making the situation much more embarrassing. '' BaeHyun said as she look at all the student around them who was laughing at them because of their 'father' action.

'' Remind me to kill him when we go back home. '' KyungSoon said as she fixed her hair. 

'' Yah! The school office is over there. '' 

Yukimi said as she lead the way. It is really weird dressing up as a girl. Not only your physical appearance change. In fact, your mental and attitude MUST also change. You can't think like a boy in an all-girls school and you can be too strong for a girl. People will suspect that there is something wrong with you for sure. 

'' Are you girls Mr Park's daughters? You girls are so beautiful. Here is your schedule and your class is 2-4. Study well girls and Hwaiting! '' The lady said.

'' Hey KyungSoon, did you heard what she said? SHE SAID WE ARE BEAUTIFUL! '' BaeHyun said proudly.

'' Shut up! Unlike you, I prefer to be called manly than beautiful, BaeHyun. '' KyungSoon said. 

'' Whatever bo- Girls. The both of you are in the same class as my sister and guess what? Your first class is- never mind. Let's just go to class first. '' 

As the both of them enter the class, all eyes were on them. You know girls and their judging. Among those girls is my step-sister, Hana. She look ... happy. ! Enjoy while you can because after this, you won't be too happy. 

'' Annyeong! I'm Park BaeHyun. You can call me BaeHyun. '' BaeHyun introduce herself in a diva tone. 

What the is wrong with this boy? Don't tell me he is planning to make haters on his first day of school. When girls hate you to the core, your pretty face will kiss their fist. 

'' Annyeong Haseyo. Park KyungSoo...n-imnida. Please take care of me. '' KyungSoon introduce herself properly. 

It seems that Kyungsoo gets a positive remarks from this girls unlike Baekhyun. He and his mood is soo unpredictable. W-what? Question time for the new student? Damn it. They still do this kind of stuff?

'' How old are you guys? '' A girl in blonde hair ask. 

'' I'm 19 and my br- ... sister is 18. '' BaeHyun his lips nervously. 

'' Where do you school before this? '' Another girl ask. 

'' I never go to school. '' BaeHyun said as suddenly look at Yukimi realiasing his mistake. 

'' QUICKLY SAID YOU ARE HOME-SCHOOL! '' Yukimi shouted to the both of them. No one can heard her except the both of them.

'' B-becau..se we are home-school ...? '' KyungSoon said unsurely as the girls didn't suspect anything. 

'' Okay. Enough of question. You both will sit at the last row beside the window. Is it okay with you girls? '' Mrs Lee, their homeroom teacher ask. 

The both of them nodded their heads as they walk to their sit and settle down. I wonder how will they react when they know about the first lesson. Let's pray to god that their first lesson will past by smoothly.

'' P.E ? '' Both girls said shockingly.

'' Yes. P.E. I will show you where is the dressing room. '' Hana said as she gave them, her sweetest smile. 

I didn't know that my step-sister is the new school representative and also the class president in her class. She don't look like that type. Whatever it is, the plan must go on. 

'' You guys can choose to enjoy it or protect your precious eyes. It's your choice. '' Yukimi said as she stand in front of the dressing room. 

As the girls open the door, they quickly close it back. Hahahaha. Look at their red tomato face. Did they forget that this is an all-girls school? Basically all girls will change openly together just like how boys do in TV. 

'' Why didn't you tell us! '' KyungSoon said as he blush.

'' I already told you. Why would you be embarrass anyway? They are all covered anyway and by the way, the both of you are a GIRL, remember? '' 

'' But we are still *whisper* boys until the day we die. '' BaeHyun said as he fan his face. 

'' FINE! I will bring your clothes to the toilet. Just wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter