oo6

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Kyungsoo-ah! Are you okay? Did any sasaeng fan follow you back? '' Suho ask worriedly.

'' Ani. Waeyo? '' D.O ask blankly.

'' The security guard told us that yesterday night, there was 2 girl breaking in our house. But weirdly, the girls ran away with nothing. '' Baekhyun explain.

'' I still believe that they ran away because of the shoes smell. '' Chen said his thought out.

'' No. I think that ghost girl must have done something ... Where is she anyway? I didn't saw her since our last schedule. '' Sehun said as the maknae-line agree with him. [Maknae-line: Sehun, Kai and Tao.]

'' She must be somewhere. So, how was the recording? '' Luhan ask as everyone focus on D.O.

Actually guys, there was no such things as recording. Manager hyung trick me. A sasaeng fan of mine bribe manager hyung $50,000 just to have me for a night and guess what, manager agree with. I couldn't believe that manager hyung would do such a thing just for the sake of money. 

'' W-what? Did that sasaeng fan did anything to you? '' Suho ask panically.

Luckily, I didn't even get the chance to meet that sasaeng fan. I was standing right in front of the door, getting ready to press the doorbell but ... Yukimi save me. 

'' S-she did? Wow~ that ghost girl really is something. This means she have save us 2 times. Maybe she is not that harmful afterall. '' Chanyeol said as the maknae-line agree again. 

'' Maybe we should give her some offering as a token of appreciation for helping us? Right Kyungsoo? '' Lay suggest.

I-i think I might have said something a little bit harsh to Yukimi. When she save me from that death trap, I thought she was sabotaging my schedule. I misunderstood her intention so I kind of said something really mean to her. After that, I just saw her walking away. Im ... sorry guys.

 


'' Kimi-ah~ It's morning! Quickly wake up and get ready for school, everyone will wait for you downstairs, Honey. ''

'' Morning appa, Morning omma, Morning Kimi! '' A girl around Yukimi aged said.

'' APPA! DON'T LEAVE US! APPA! '' 

'' It stated here that 80% of Mr Nam's wills belongs to his only daughter, Nam Yukimi and the remaining 20% of his wills belongs to the both of you which I assume Mr Nam's second family. ''

'' Don't you know that you have been a burden to my mother. It's good enough that I'm willing to share my mother with you but unlike you, who selfishly take away 80% of father's money. ''

'' Why are you being like this unnie? ''

'' Its enough, Hana, Let's just go. She is not a family member of us anymore. '' 

'' Omma! Don't leave me! ''

'' Correction, I'm not your mother. Your mother is dead. ''

'' ..... Dangye eomeoni. '' [Step-mother]


So after 6 months of being a ghost, I finally remember something about myself. I have a step-mother and a step-sister. After my mother die, My father remarried again to a widow who has 1 child. She was a really nice and caring mother. She treated me like her own daughter and my step-sister was also the best sister I've ever had in my life. But after my father died in a car accident, my father left a huge amount of money. Since I am his only blood daughter, I got 80% of his money. My step-mother and step-sister was unhappy with it so they decided to cut the family-ties with me. At the first place, they only wanted the money. But still, how did I end up being like this? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter