o10

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! " D.O said to the other members with his loud voice. 

'' We want to know how BaeHyun and KyungSoon are doing at school. '' Xiumin said. 

'' For your information, Both of them are doing really well in school so there is no need to come down to check. '' Baekhyun said with a harsh tone. 

'' BaeHyun-ah ... I didn't know you are soo cute when you are angry. '' Chanyeol said. [Explaination: Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is still in the disguise so that is why Chanyeol call BaeHyun instead of Baekhyun.]

'' Oh really? Cute? Guess what .... I'm about to become GORGEOUS. '' Baekhyun said as he walk out of the house and slam the door.

'' That was beyond my expectation. '' Sehun said as Luhan hit his head lightly. 
 

'' What are you doing here? '' BaeHyun ask. 

'' That was supposed to be my line. '' 

I always spent my afternoon here. Of course you won't notice me since you always rush back home every time we come back from school. Why I always spent my afternoon here? I always get a headache whenever I'm at the dorm. The boys are too loud. I still don't understand why the neighbors still haven't complain yet. Now tell me what are you doing here? Wait ... Let me guess ... Is it about the boys becoming the judge on the mini talent show?

'' Yeah ... '' BaeHyun mumble.

Why? Isn't it good that they become the judge instead of other people. You hate the fact that if they come into the school they will somehow make fun of you is it? Honestly I think it's a good thing that EXO become the judge instead of the principal. What I mean is that if EXO become the judge, all 12 of you will be the judge, not only 10. This means that you can escape from the talent show if you become the judge. 

'' T-true .. But I don't understand the motive of it. '' BaeHyun said.

Well ... I also don't understand their motive but I have my own plan. My plan is easy. My step-sister is always in the top 3 for the talent show. Since EXO is this year judge, I want you boys to make my step-sister the winner for this year talent show and then I want you boys to .... mentally torture her. This way the investigation will be much easier. 

'' Why must we mentally torture her? '' BaeHyun ask.

Since all 12 of you have amazing talking skills and some of them even have a harsh talking ability *cough* Kris *cough* Kyungsoo *cough* So why not put this gifted ability into good uses? With this, you guys can get the answer out from my step-sister easily. 

'' I see. Wow ... I didn't know you were an evil ... genius. '' BaeHyun said. 

'' Oh! BaeHyun unnie. '' 

. Why is she here? Don't tell me she stalk BaeHyun and KyungSoon. Just talk to her normally. 

'' H-hana-ah. What are you doing here? '' BaeHyun ask nervously.

'' I'm walking back home. What about you? I saw you talking alone just now. '' Hana said. 

'' I ... *sigh* I got into an argum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter