oo7

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Nam Yukimi, age 17 years old. Mother is a Japanese, Father is a Korean. Mother died when she is 12 years old. Father remarried to a Korean widow who has a daughter. Father died in a car accident. Step-mother and step-sister cut family-ties with you. That's all you remember? '' Suho said.

It's been a week since Kyungsoo's incident. Now, all the boys are taking a break since they have finish promoting Growl. Like what Lay have suggested, all of them decided to help Yukimi since she has help them a lot of times. Like for examples, during a fan-meeting, an anti-fan who disguise as a fan force Kris to drink the water that she made but luckily Yukimi stop Kris from drinking it because that drink is not a drink but a glue. Another incident is when a fan give Baekhyun a big teddy bear and it turns out that the fan install a secret hidden camera inside the bear eyes. There was many other incident but luckily for the boys, Yukimi save them before anything worse happened. 

'' I went to the police station to ask if there is any report about Nam Yukimi but they said so far there is no one name like that report anything to them. '' Chanyeol said. 

'' You went to the police station? ''

'' No. I ask manager hyung to ask them. I'm an idol, remember? '' Chanyeol said as everyone roll their eyes.

Speaking about manager hyung, the one that accepted the sasaeng fan's bribe was fired immediately. Now, EXO has 2 new manager so in total, EXO has 3 manager. They are Manager Park, Manager Ahn and Manager Cha. EXO spent their times mostly with Manager Park and Manager Cha since Manager Ahn is in-charge of their schedule so they hardly see him. So far, all 3 of them are working just fine. 

'' Ahh .... you are 17 right? This means that you are still a student. By any chance, do you remember your school? '' Sehun ask. 

'' .... School ..... ''

'' Yes. School. You know school? Jongin and me used to school at School of Performing Arts. Chanyeol Hyung used to school at Hyundai Chungun High School.  Baekhyun Hyung used to school at Jungwon High School. You understand what I mean right? '' Sehun ask which causes Baekhyun to push his head.

'' Yah! You think Yukimi is dumb. Can't you see she is thinking? '' Baekhyun said. 

'' .... I used to attend the same school with my step-sister, Hana. But I .... forget the name of the school. '' 

With the topic of school, all 12 of them became noisy as they talk about their school life. Other than Kris, Luhan, Lay and Tao, the rest attended korean school. While all of them were discussing about their school life, Yukimi was trying her best to remember the school she is attending. 

'' ... My school is NOT an all-boys school. NOT! '' Kris said.

All boys school ... all-boys. All-girls. All-girls school. Yes! I remember. Hana unnie and me attend an all-girls school. Hana unnie always complain that she will grow up without a boyfriend because she is stuck in an all-girls school. What is the name again? .... Sookmyung ... Girls High school. Yes. Sookmyung Girls High School.

'' Sookmyung Girls High School! '' Yukimi shouted.

'' What? '' Tao said.

'' I remember my school. Its Sookmyung Girls High School! ''

'' Wow~ You mean the private school at Dogok-dong, Gangnam-gu area? Are you sure? That is a damn rich school. I heard that many Chaebol girls are schooling there. '' Chen said. 

'' Yes. I'm 100% sure that I attend that school. '' 

Since Yukimi already know her school, The boys would need to start the investigation from there. Maybe at there, they will find out more about Yukimi and probably the cause of her death. 
 

Yukimi is a soft-spoken, gentle and caring student. She is our representative of the school because of her excellent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter