Chapter 2

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                 Author POV
The second day of the school arrived and everyone is rushing to their classes as the bell rings. Ji Hye is not as excited as she was yesterday. Today is kind of a boring day. She sighed.

Mrs.Kang, the homeroom teacher, rushed into the classroom to inform about the arrival of an agency for interviews. A loud cheers from the student bought the smile on the teacher's face. "So class, be prepared. The interviews will began tomorrow." Later, the class dismissed. Hanna come to my desk, feeling excited saying "Yah! Let's get prepared together! I know you have experiences so share it with me! I really really reaaalllyy want to be a model !!" "Tch. Are you taking advantages of me being a former model?" Ji Hye replied in an irrirated tone. "Aish, come on. We are friends aren't we? Friends should help each other! " Hanna said and winked to convinced Ji Hye. "Arasso. Now let's go to the cafe before it's too late." "Dae!" And with that, they went to the cafe to buy some foods and drinks.

"Move! I want to see him!" 
"It's him!!~~"
"Kyaaaa~~~~!!!"
A sudden loud screams came from the hallway. What the hell. So loud! Heh. Must be a kingka huh? Well, now I realised that having fanboys is absolutely better than those loud and b*tchy fangirls. Ji Hye thought.


                                                                                 
Ji Hye POV
 
I was having a nice conversation with Hanna on our way to the school garden until I saw this one familiar face. Wait. "Y-you!" It's him! The one in my dream. B-but, what is happening? " 
What are you doing here?!" I said, almost dropped  my strawberry milkshake. 

"Oi b*tch! Who the hell are you? Can you stop screaming?! And do I know you? I don't think so, so move! You're in the way." He replied.

I froze not knowing what to do nor to say. What did I just do ? Well I do not know him but he's the one in my dream. It's happening. Tch, this is so emberrassaing.  Hanna, who was shocked with my sudden action hurriedly drag me to the stairways where nobody is around.

Yah ! You know him? I mean, of course It's not uncommon for people to know him, he's the Kingka anyway.. but you? I don't think you already had the interest to get to know a guy huh? WAIT. OR DID YOU?!" Hanna said as she rised her volume at the last sentence. 

This pabo, really. "Of course not! I mean.. ugh. I know him but I actually don't know him." I replied followed by a loud sigh. " Hmm. Care to explain?" She asked with a crossed arm looking like a mother as if her daughther went to the boyfriend house to do things.

" You didn't do bad things right?! Like sleeping with him, I-I mean stalking. You didn't ri-" "Yah!! I am not that dumb to do that!" I cut off her word before she finished her sentence.

We stared at each other for a long time until she break the silent. " Okay, I know you. Hahaha. I just kidding okay? But, I'm reaaally curious." She said. I sighed and tells her about the dream. Her eyes widen after knowing the dream actually happened in reality.

"Oh ~ Must be fate. Hohohoho." She smirked. " I smacked her head and leaves the brat behind. Fate? Like the one in those movies? Haha. That is so not funny dude.

We went to the class and finally, the school is over for today. I packed my things and waited for Hanna next to the classroom's door. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as loud as I could.

A group of fangirls laughed at my reaction as they throw dead cockroaches on top of my head. "What the b*itch! What are you doing! " I raised my tone as I glared to the group. "We know you intention girl. Oppa is mine so you better stay away. Don't even try to talk to him" One of them spoke.

" Heh. Oppa huh? Well excuse meh, but I don't even know who is your oppa you're talking about and I don't give a about him. So b*tches, can you please go away? You ruined my hair and you think I'm scared of you?" I replied in a b*tchy tone, mocking her.

I grabbed the 'leader' neck and widen my eyes as I stared into her eyes. "Don't . You . Dare . To . Bully . nor Warn me, b*tch." I warned and throw herself to the side. 

Hanna stood there silently and I started to dragged her along to the school hallway. However, before we even left  the place, a school Kingka stood infront of me leaning his head toward mine. "Oh, you're the one from earlier. Who are you, actually? My stalker?" He laughed.

But then, his face expression changed into a serious one. "Stop bullying my fangirls will you? You don't have the right to bully others. And look at you, you smell like cockroaches. Hahaha." He continued.

I glared him as I replied, "I don't give a about your bussiness with your 'fangirls' but the one who is f*king bullying is them so fix you f*king eyes before you even talk with that f*king mouth of yours. And, I don't know you.

I mistook you for someone else whom I 'hate' so we don't have any bussiness anymore. You better tell you b*tchy fangirls that I have NO interest on someone as dumb as you." "Tch. Who do think you are! Warning me? HAHAHAHA. Wake up b*tch! You are the dumb one here getting bullied." He replied, insulting me. 

Not too long after that, the principle came with an angry expression. Oh, here comes trouble. The fangirls and crowds hurriedly leaves the place leaving me, Hanna and that boy, the so-called Kingka. "Annyeonghaseyo principle-nim."


We said in unison and bowed to the principle. "Daehyun-ssi, care to explain what happened?" The principle asked. Oh crap! Why in the world would he ask that dumb boy? For sure he would blame me causing all this chaos. 

Daehyun looked at me and smirked. Maybe this is my chance. They boy thought. "Ah, I am very sorry sir, I didn't mean to caused this chaos. It was all misunderstanding so, this girl and I am ready for punishments."
He explained with a smile plastered on his face while mentioning me as the 'girl'.

I stood there silently, observing the plan that the boy actually doing. Hanna holds my hand as she doesn't expected this situation.

Later, she started to talk. "Uhm sir, I'm sorry to intrude but actually, Ji Hye is bullied just now. A group of girls suddenly attacked her with dead cockroaches." Hanna bravely explained the REAL situation. The principle looked at her and later looked at me. He sighed while shooking his head. "Come to office now." He ordered. 

In the office, the there of us silently stood infront of the principle desk. "I can smell cockroaches though." The principle suddenly spoke. "Well uhm, Hanna, you may leave now." He continued.

Hanna looked at the two of us before she leaves the office. I hope Ji Hye will be alright. Hanna thought and went to the school gate. She contacted Mr.Kim, Ji Hye's chauffuer, to wait for for Ji Hye and explained the whole situation to him.

In the office, it was an awkward silent after Hanna left.

Later, the principle break the silent and said," I don't know what actually happened but the two of you will get you punishments. Tomorrow after school, go to the storeroom located near the school's garden and clean it up." "Dae, arasso sir." We said in unison. And with that, we're dismissed.

I went out the office and straight way walk to the school gates. I received a message from Hanna earlier telling me that she informed Mr.Kim about the incident.

I sighed while thinking that my second day of school would be this bad. I gritted my teeth and shouted, "Ugh! I hate that guy!". If it's not because of him, those fangirls wouldn't be a b*tch to bully me. He shlouldn't have existed!. "I hate you too b*tch." A voice come out from nowhere.

I know it's him so, I didn't turned back, instead, I continue walking. "Good you know." I said in whisper, loud enough for him to heard. 

I arrived at the school gates and saw Mr.Kim leaning on the black limo car waiting for me. "Ah! There you are Ji Hye-ssi." He said and opened the door for me.

He start driving without asking me anything happened in the school like he usually do. He knows what happened though, of course he wouldn't want to ask. 

I come out from my bathroom with towel around my neck. 

*RING RING*

"Yeoboseyo? Hanna yah, wae?" I asked.

"Wae you asked?! I am worried! So, what happened? Did you receive punishments?" She said worriedly.

"Well of course, but it's not a big deal I suppose? Just cleaning the store room dude." I replied calmly.

Well, it is not a big deal to clean the store room but to be with someone that you hate, for that whole time, sure is a problem to deal with.

"Hmm, okay. I will wait for you infront the store room tomorrow, okay? I don't want that boy to do anything to you. You know, especially when he's a bad Kingka." Hanna sighed. Knowing that Ji Hye gets punishment when she is actually the not-so-innocent victim. 

"Hey no. You shouldn't do that. Not that I don't want you to, but you have tutor classes after school right? Please don't worry about me. I learned Taekwondo too you know, with black belt." I said.

I know Hanna is being a good friend but I don't want her to get bad grades because of me. I shouldn't be selfish though.

"Eh no but it's okay you know, you're way more important that my stud-" "Not that I want to reject your offer Hanna, I know you're my good friend but please, let me handle this. Im strong, okay? Hahahaha . Let's watch some movies after I did the punishment. Promise?" I cut off her words.

"Uhm, okay. But, you promise right? You must come!" She replied. 
"Dae! Arasso, im tired now. See you at school tomorrow." And I end the call. How I wish I could be absent tomorrow. I sighed.

I went to my bed and recall everything happened today. " I wonder why." I mumbled to myself. I hope tomorrow is a not-so-bad day . I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 




                                                          The next day (Author POV)

Ji Hye is on her way to school at a very early hour. It's only 7.21 AM now and she arrived at the school. The actual reason is, she don't want to meet any of her fanboys nor that 'Kingka' fangirls at the school gates so she decided to come early.

She went to her classroom and noticed that she haven't prepared for the interview yet! She hurriedly contacted Hanna to bring some extras clothes for her to change. It's because she is wearing a school uniform right now. Hanna agreed and rushed to the school.

Thank God the school is still empty, it's only 7.28 now. Hanna came to the classroom and hand in to me some clothes. I wore them and it's looks good on me. 




meanwhile, Hanna wear something like this.




"Waah! Ji Hye yah! You look so good. I am so jealous." Hanna compliment as I done my makeup. We are in the washroom now so, some student already come in and out without caring at our dumb convo.

"Lemme take picture of you! Chaebal~" Hanna begged for my permission while giving her puppy eyes look. I sighed and agreed. 

 *Click* Click* "Waah, look! You look so good." Hanna said while lending me her cellphone for me to take a look on it.


 a/n; different clothes sorry

They laughed together and went out from the washroom. As they went out, as expected, alot of boys staring at them. More like, staring at Ji Hye.

Ji Hye don't hate attention but she hates it when people staring at her. The smile on her face faded and she whispers to Hanna, "Yah, walk faster can't we? I hate it when people staring at us". Hanna chuckled at Ji Hye's request but nodded as she agreed.

They walked faster and went to the classroom.



                                                                     Ji Hye POV

It was a hard trip as the fanboys and also some fangirls keep on staring at us on their way to the classroom.

Once we arrived there, the interview already started. We bow as we apologized for coming late. The teacher let us in and we heads to our seats. 


"Okay class, as I said earlier, this is Miss Lee, she is the one who will be doing the interview for our class." The teacher said. Well, the re-introduction actually for the two of us who is late for the class.

Few minutes passed and it's finally my turn. Hanna, who have completed the interview looked at my while mouthing 'Hwaiting' to cheer on me. I smiled at her and went to the interview room.

"Okay first, please do a catwalk there." said Miss Lee as she pointed to a carpet laid on the ground. I did my walk and Miss Lee applaud. Wow, I rarely did my catwalk though . Im glad she likes it. I thought.

Miss Lee gives a thumbs up for me and said, "Okay next, do this pose and then do this." She ordered me and I did it well. She smiled while writing the report? I think.

Well, I went out from the room and hi-5 with Hanna as we finished the interviews.

Minutes later, Miss Lee comes out from the room to announce the model choosen. "Well, I will only pick few person for another interview later." And she started calling the names. ".....Park Nayoung and lastly, the beautiful Jung Ji Hye". I love this feeling.

"Aww, I failed." Hanna confessed while doing a fake crying. "Yah, gwuenchana, I hope you will be a model soon too. You have potential, you know." I said, cheering her up. "Gomawo, chingu ah." She replied with a smile.

The next interview continued with mixing the classes but in the same-year category. Park Na Young, a student from my class, suddenly holds my hand as she is feeling nervous.

I am a not-so-friendly-nor-shy type of person, so I just left her holding my hand without saying any words. When it is my turn, I feel excited and heads to the interview room.

"Jung Ji Hye, correct?" The interviewer said. "Yes, I am." I replied with a cool image. The interviewer asked me to get changed into another clothes and the interview started.




The result went out really well and I'm satiesfied. "Wala~ You're so good. I bet you're a model?" The interview said while looking at the result. "I'm a former model, sir." I replied with a smile.

"Good. You passed this level and you may continue to the last stage. It is at the School Ballroom." I nodded and bowed to the interviewer.

There is only a few students at the School Ballroom yet. I suppose, It will be full after some hour. I thought.
"Oh~ Look who we have here." A voice come out nowhere.

Well, I recognize the voice so I just ignore it and walk away. "What? You ignored The Jung Daehyun? I know you're pretty baby but no one will ignore The Jung Daehyun, you know?"He said, proudly. Tch. I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone as dumb as him anyway. 

"Yah! Stop walking." Daehyun said and run towards me. I fasten my step and end up running away. Daehyun chase me and caught me, in a hug. "Ugh, let go of me!" I said loudly. "Na-ah, you will get a punishment for what you did baby" He said. Eww, what a cheesy line. I thought.

I sighed and asked his punishment. "Lose to this competition." He ordered. "What? Hell no! I made it this far and you want me to lose by myself? You're insane!" I said, in a very angry tone. I was pissed and leave his what-so-ever-called punishment.

"Aww then, I will make you suffer being a model." Daehyun whispered to himself, but I could heard it. I ignore his threat and get ready for the next interview.

"Congratulations ......   JUNG JI HYE! You've won the first place! followed by the first place for male category, JUNG DAEHYUN." The MC announced the winner and I went to the stage to get the trophy.

 I didn't expect to win but, guess I'm lucky? I saw Hanna in the crowd and smiled at her. My smile faded as The Jung Daehyun offered his hand to guide my downstairs. Uh, hell no. He's a bastard. I won't get tricked easily. 

I gave him a fake smile as an 'apologize' and went downstairs by myself. "Well, The Jungs will becoming a model for our agency, so I would like to thank the school for giving this opportunity for us." The CEO said. 

Once the interview end, the students dismissed. I was so happy that I almost forgot my punishment given by principle yesterday. Daehyun run towards me and stood infront of me while crossing his arm. "Want to run away huh ? I won't let you." "I'm not , I'm going. So move." I said in an irrirated tone and rolled my eyes.

Daehyun smirked and I left him. 


                        
                                             Daehyun POV
 I won't let you go easily. Just wait. I thought. I went to the storeroom earlier than her and placed some brooms at the end of the door to prank Ji Hye. Just wait until she opens the door and BAM! She will get all the embarrassment. I laughed to myself for being such a smartie. 


 


To be continued~ Mybe tonight? IDK ><    

Please comment and gives your opinion ^^
and sorry if it is too boring :(( im not so good with the intro.
annyeong~