Chapter 8

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                                        Author POV


"So, she's still alive? I didn't know they had a daughter! I can't let this happen. I need to send Daehyun to the States again!  Ask Daehyun to meet me." Grandpa said once he discovered something. Few minutes later, the assistant whom Grandpa ordered just now came back alone.

"Where is Daehyun?" He asked. "He went for a camping activities with all the classes of the same year, sir." The man replied. "O-oh. I must not hear it from him last night, I was too busy." He sighed.

"Then take a copy of this information and send it to him, by yourself. I don't want it to be missing and please be faster. I think it's okay since he won't be alone all the time." Grandpa said. "Yes, sir."


"I hope he will be okay." Grandpa sighed.


~~~~~

"Uhm, Ji Hye-ssi! Did you see Daehyun anywhere?" Youngjae asked. Ji Hye shook her head. "I don't think so."

*Bzzzt* 
A new text message for Youngjae.

- Daehyun -
"Hey, bring Ji Hye here. I have something for her. Near the lake, now" 

Youngjae replied, "Arasso. Don't try to do something bad!"

And with that, Youngjae brought Ji Hye there. They didn't see Daehyun anywhere so they keep on waiting. "Yah! Daehyun ah!" Ji Hye shouted as Daehyun poke her waist from behind.

"Damn you." She added and rolled her eyes. Youngjae only chuckled and left Ji Hye with Daehyun. 

"I'm tired, my head hurt soo much. Please don't shout." Daehyun pouted. "Arasso." Ji Hye replied in a cold tone and sit. "What do you want?" She asked.

Daehyun smiled and lied down. He placed his head on Ji Hye's lap making her shocked. "You're heavy!!" Ji Hye angered. "Isn't it romantic~ Like the one in drama." He protested.

"We are in reality now! So wake up." She replied coldly. "I'm sick so just let me. The teacher made us to walk the whole~~ time so it's very tiring." He complained. "Mama boy." She sighed. Daehyun only chuckled and they were silent for awhile.

"Do you really have feelings for me?" Daehyun said out of sudden. Ji Hye was in a total shocked. "Of course not." She laughed. "Liar~~~" Daehyun woke up and pouted like a kid. "Nu-uh." She said and ran away. The both chasing each other until they got tired.

"Darn. My legs!" She complained while panting. Daehyun only laughed and slowly massage her leg. "Ahh, that's good of you. Continue~" She said like a boss. Daehyun rolled his eyes. "I need to get something for this! It's not free." He said. "Thank you." She said coldly.

"Not enough!!" He pouted. "Then, you can stop now." She said and crossed her arm. Daehyun gritted his teeth and pulled her hand toward her. It was during sunset, two soul shared their kiss.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Sir and Miss Jung, but you need to get ready for tonight's activities." The teacher spoke and the two was in a total shock. "The teacher is alone." Daehyun said and looked at Ji Hye who is really worried.

She doesn't want to ruin her reputation as an Ice Queenka eventhough she don't really care about it before. She nodded and they went to the camping site.


"Have fun?" Youngjae grinned once he saw the two get ready. Suddenly, a shout was heard. 


"JI HYE YAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" the person said.

"Oh. Hey! You're late." Ji Hye replied. It's Hanna. "Mianhae~ I met the principle before to asked where you guys are! And also, I saw some weird people on my way here! I even need to hide you know! It was scary but yeah, I made it." She said proudly.

"I'm Youngjae! Remember me?" Youngjae said out of sudden. "O-oh! Hey Youngjae!!" Hanna replied. Daehyun and Hanna looked at each other and left the two. 

"Isn't there any photoshoot today?" Daehyun asked Ji Hye to break the silence. She shook her head and Daehyun made an 'o' mouth. It was silent again.

They finally reached the place where they were asked to gathered. "So tonight, we will divide you into groups and we will have a cooking competition!" The teacher said. "You can pick your own member." She added. 

Daehyun, Ji Hye, Youngjae and Hanna is in one group that made the other students amazed. "The Kingka and  the Queenka!" They said.Yes, all of them are. Ji Hye rolled her eyes at the gossip girls and ignored them later. The competition is now start and everyone start working. One group will be making 2 dish and also 2 drinks. 

"Ahhh I can't cook!" Ji Hye and Daehyun said in unison. The other two sighed. "You two will be making the drinks." Youngjae ordered. Hanna is not a good cook but she at least better than Ji Hye meanwhile Youngjae is a very good cook.

"Hmm.. Milkshake?" Ji Hye suggested and Daehyun added," and fresh juice!" They both went to the ingredients section and pick the things they need. 

Youngjae and Hanna is very focused on their cooking. Meanwhile Ji Hye and Daehyun, they were blurred and working slowly. They made the milkshake ready and now working for the orange juice.

"How is it?" Ji Hye asked as Daehyun tested a cup of the drink. "Molla." He replied. "You try!" He added. Ji Hye took the same cup and test the leftover in it. "It's good, I think?" She's unsure. They looked at each other and smiled. "We're done!!" They said in unison.

"You guys just finished? We're done like, 15 minutes ago!" Youngjae said and clean the table. "Now, let's bring these to the main table." Daehyun ordered. 


"The winner of the competition is...everyone!" The teacher said making everyone shocked. "Now, as a prize, let's eat!" The teacher added. Everyone laughed and started eating. Right until everyone is full, the teacher stood up to announce something.

"Tomorrow, we will have a jungle trekking so everyone please be prepared! The group will be the same." And with that, the students dismissed."Uhm Daehyun, I want to talked to you." The teacher said and Daehyun followed the teacher. I shall say I have no relationship with Ji Hye and that's it, right?  He thought.

                       (Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan)



~~~ Tomorrow morning ~~~

The students were given a map and started walking. "It's creepy." Hanna said. "I'm here." Youngjae tried to be a gentlemen and hold her hand. "I-it's okay! I-I mean...thanks." Hanna stuttered. The other three chuckled at Hanna shyness. "You can hold my hand if you want." Daehyun said to Ji Hye.

"I'm not scared." She replied. Daehyun smirked and did a prank on her. Daehyun shouted 'ratss!' and Ji Hye screamed. Hanna on other hand hugged Youngjae's arm.

Daehyun laughed at Ji Hye and took her hand. "Stop lying already." He said. The journey was filled with laughter and they enjoyed it.

It was only the four of them since every group is separated. 

Daehyun suddenly stops walking and looked at Ji Hye. Later, they looked at each other. "Why?" Ji Hye asked and the other two, Youngjae and Hanna turned their head to Daehyun, confused. Daehyun smiled, makes Ji Hye feel curious more. Daehyun hold her shoulder and kissed her,with no reason. (Maybe there's a reason o.O)

Hanna and Youngjae was shocked and said, "Y-yah! What are you doing." "We are in the jungle!" 
Ji Hye smiled, probably knowing the reason why Daehyun kissed her. It was to make the other two realised they need to take a move.

Ji Hye took the kiss as a joke and circled Daehyun's neck to make the kiss looked awsome. Youngjae and Hanna froze not saying anything. Daehyun did plan it and stopped the kiss. The two smirked. "Let's get going." Ji Hye said as if nothing happened. They continued.

"I owe you one,naughty girl." Daehyun whispered to Ji Hye.

They finally reached the main destination. There's a beautiful waterfall there. The four amazed. "Daebak." They said in unison. Later, they went back to the camp site and get ready for another activities once they finished their lunch.

"Miss, what're we gonna do next?" A student asked."A quiz !" The teacher smiled. All the students complained but it's no use, the teacher will still do it. 

"Okay, it'll be about the plants you saw in the morning." The teacher later explained and start the quiz. Ji Hye's group scored first, thanks to Youngjae. Everyone applaud since it's the Kingka and Queenka's group.

The teacher added,"Well,you should pay attention not taking advantage to do something romantic with your couple." She told everyone. Youngjae smirked to Ji Hye and Daehyun who is offended.

It's not for them actually, it's for Hanna and Youngjae but they kept it as secret. Hanna, on other hand, was offended too. She held Youngjae hand for the whole journey and it made her heart beats like crazy.

"There's some time left so the loser group will be doing the dinner." The teacher ordered the groups who aren't in the top 5. So, Daehyun,Ji Hye, Youngjae and Hanna went to their camp to rest.

Daehyun and Youngjae shared a shelter while Ji Hye shared with Hanna. "See you guys later!" Youngjae said.They waved to each other and left. 


The students are now full. Suddenly, drops of rain were heard. "It's raining! Go back to your camp and rested for today! Make sure you start packing up you belongings since we will leave early tomorrow." The teacher shouted and the students dismissed.

The rain become heavier and there's storm. "Ahhh!" Ji Hye screamed. She hate storms, more like, scared of it. Hanna hugged her, knowing that she's scared. Since they're outdoor, the storms sounds louder than usual. Later, Hanna texted Youngjae.

"Youngjae-ssi, eottoke? Ji Hye is really scared now and the storms is louder than usual! I'm scared too ><"

Youngjae replied,"Gwenchana? Wait for a moment, okay. I'll be there."

Not too long after that, Youngjae and Daehyun came in panting.  "Yah! Why are you running?" Hanna said while Ji Hye remains silent. "We didn't bring any umbrella!" Youngjae said and took off his jacket.

Daehyun looked at Ji Hye and took her from Hanna's arm. Daehyun placed an earphone on Ji Hye's ear and play a song through the iPod. Ji Hye was crying and Daehyun calmed her. Later, she fell asleep. Daehyun only smiled and pat her head. Youngjae and Hanna only watch them.

The next morning, they four asleep in the same shelter. Youngjae woke up first and wake the others. "Hey, we haven't pack anything yet." Youngjae said and later, he and Daehyun rushed to their camp. Ji Hye chuckled at them and Hanna smiled to her. Ji Hye gave her a confused look.

"Daehyun is a nice guy." She said. Ji Hye was shocked at her words. "You like him?" She said. Hanna was shocked at the question and shook her head. "Aniya! He's nice to you. Too nice that you might not need me anymore." She joked. They both laughed.

"You like him Ji Hye-ssi?" Hanna asked. Ji Hye replied,"I....."

 


[A/N]
To be continued! 

Is it a boring chapter? Mianhae! I'm not feeling well today @@
And please keep supporting my work! ^^

Please comment and subs Cx  Thankies ! 
Annyeong ~