Chapter 3

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

  

                                                                                                Daehyun POV

BAM! The door was opened and the victim is hit as planned. "Kyaaa!! Ouch!!!" W-what is this?" The voice said and later, crying sound was heard. "Well .. well, you're not as strong as I thought huh ?" I said talking to the girl whom her hair is all mess covering her face.

"Yah! What is happening here?!" What the hell, how dare you!" Ji Hye suddenly come into the store and pat the girl's head. "Whoa what ? I twin ?!" I said, stupidly. "You're out of your mind buddy. Insane." Ji Hye said and carry the girl heading outside the store.

"Oh sh*t ! It's failed!" I said in frustation. "Well, a lucky day for her, I suppose?" I continued. I was sitting there, waiting for Ji Hye to come back.

   " I'm here." Ji Hye's voice was heard from the entrance. "I get into her and later widen my eyes as I saw Ji Hye came with principle. " I-I can explain sir! It was a mistake!" I stuttered.

"Mistake on purpose?" the principle said while crossing his arm. "N-no! Of course not! It was all an accident. Please don't misunderstand!" I replied nervously. I turned my heads down as principle ignored my lame excuse. "Don't go back home for this whole week. You're being too much Daehyun." the principle said as giving me, my punishment.

"Mwo?! But-" before I could finished my line, Ji Hye interfere,"Everyone deserved punishments for their mistake. Or.. are you being a coward?" while laughing. Principle glared at her and she shut . 

You deserve it too. "Fine then." I end the convo and went to the back section of the room and grabbed a broom.

   "I'm going to start now." I said, not looking into the both who is standing near the door. "Well then, you may start your work now." the principle ordered. Ji Hye let out a loud sighed and started arranging the stuffs.
 

                                         
                                                                                            Ji Hye POV
 
I'm a girl yet I'm the one doing this work? What a shame on you, Daehyun. I thought as I watched Daehyun sweeping the dusts. "What do you want." Daehyun said, annoyed.

"For you to shut up, coward." I replied and rolled my eyes. Tch. "You're such a mama boy. I'm a girl yet I'm doing this work. Shame on you boy" I complained as I felt my back hurt.

"Mama boy ? I'm sorry but I'm not, girl." He replied. "Aww, are you mad? This mama boy don't want to admitted huh ? You obviously are. Don't even try to de-" "I don't have a mom, how come I would be a mama boy ? Tch. Just do your work, you deserved the pain." He cut off my line.

"I know, I don't have parents right now. Heh, you must be laughing huh ." He continued.
"Laugh ? Why would I laugh, I'm not that evil."  
"Why not? You're evil. And I hate you for that." He insults me.

"For your info, we're even. I don't have a parent too. So, I'm still evil? Hahaha, whatever you want to say." I replied. It hurts. I don't know. I feels like someone just stabbed my heart. I'm strong, I know, but not this time. I probably missed my parents. 

Daehyun stared at me for awhile. It's like, he felt guilty for bringing such topic. I don't think he care enough for my feeling though. I ignore him and continued my work. Suddenly, I felt something wrapped around me.

An arm. Daehyun's arm. "Yah! I'm not crying! I'm strong you kn-" "I know you re, but not me." Daehyun said in a sad tone. His face changed into melancholic. Is he pranking over me? Ugh. B-but. He smells nice. Really... Wait WHAT. 

I shook my head for the sudden thought and poke Daehyun waist playfully. He flinched from my sudden attack. "Gotcha!" I joked. "Y-yah! You're such a meanie aren't you?!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed his broom to continue his work.

"One does not simply hug an angel. Especially a devil." I said, mentioning him as the 'devil'. "Angel?! Haha. You gotta be kidding me. You only gives hate to innocent people. You even hurt me before." He said, being defensive. "Bla bla bla." I ignored what-so-ever the immature kid is saying.

The time flies and we finally done our work. Thankfully, Daehyun helped me carrying some stuffs. 

*Ring Ring*

My phone ring and I took the call.

"Dae? ...Ah, ...dae....okay. Arraso...Gamsahamnida." I end the call and inform Daehyun about the agency wanting to meet us by now. 

"What the . Work? Now? I am freaking tired. I don't want to go." He said as he stretched his arms. "Well whatever." I said and walks away. "W-wait. I'll go." His sudden words made me confused. Oh? I wonder what changed his mind though. Ahah. Who cares.



I walked few inch infront him and informed Mr.Kim to take me to the S Building, where the agency is located. "W-wait! Can't you at least offer me a ride as well? Principle-nim didn't let me back home which also means I cannot took any ride." He said.

"Wait, do you stay with our principle? What's your relation with him?" I asked as I'm curious. "Give me a ride and I will tell you. I promise." He said and I nodded.

On the way to the agency, Daehyun told me alot about our principle,Mr. Kang, is actually his grandfather. When we arrived at the place, I told Mr. Kim to not wait for me as it probably took a long time for my work to finish. So instead, I'll call him later. 

The bulding was huge and luxury. I began to feel excited but keep my smile away as I want to look 'cool'. 
"Oh! Here you are! Aw wait, what with the smell? Did you guys not change your clothes after school?" Miss Lee asked while closing her nose.

"We're sorry, Miss. We just got back from a cleanup work at school just now." I explained. 

"Now, before you get change, I want you to take a bath. Lydia~ Come here. Bring these two to the bathroom in our spa." She ordered. Daehyun and I looked into each other and went to the bathroom. 

Well, the bathroom is separated but it's just side by side!  I took the towel as I finished and wrapped myself. I went out from the shower room and shocked to see Daehyun is waiting for me.

"Oh~ You look so good." He teased. I rolled my eyes and start to walk away but not until he grabbed my wrist and leaned his head toward mine. He hold my hand so tight that I cannot move.

"Yah! ert ! Go away !! I'll scream you know!" I warned him. "Scream then, I can strip you anytime, EVEN NOW" He replied. "Wh-what.. What the hell?! What do you want!" I said. I'm not angry, but nervous and scared instead.

"PPPFFFTTT . JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE PUAHAHAHA" He laughed. "Yah! You think I'm a ert? I may be a ert but your body is not my taste, you know." He said, insulting me.

I rolled my eyes and walks away as he released me. Well, I kinda feel relieved he joked. I'm safe.
  I sighed. I get into some clothes given by the workers. The one I should be wearing for the, meeting?  or photoshoot? I dont know.


We went back to the main room of the agency and saw Miss Lee waiting for us.  I rolled my eyes as Daehyun looking at me, with a smirked on his face.

Miss Lee told us to attend a meeting few minutes later to introduced us with other models. It was an awkward silent as it is only the two of us in the waiting room. Miss Lee went out to inform the other models.

"Tch. That how you suppose to thank me for giving you a ride here?" I broke the silent and sighed. "Well, it's not my fault. And besides, I paid back with the secret just now, right?" He replied, making me felt annoyed. "If it's like that, then I'll tell the whole school about the secret." I threaten him.

"Yah! Don't you dare to!"He warn me. "I'm not scared"I replied, while crossing my arm. "What a motherf*cker you are! I can you, even now! Not scared huh?" He said. I rolled my eyes and point to a CCTV located on top corner of the room. I smirked as he widen his eyes, not noticing the CCTV for the whole time.

"You want to me? Oh dear. That is not a good thing to do. How about your reputation later?" I said as I'm winning the convo.

"Tch. I'm just joking. Look, please don't tell anyone. Promise." He stated, not even questioning me to agree. "Nope. Not with your own will buddy." I replied as I planned something good.  "What the hell. What do you want huh?" He said angrily.

"Be my slave for the whole week your grandpa didn't allow you to go home. Well, I'm not a mean master you know. I won't do something like the popular S&M thingy." I smirked.

"What? What the hell.." He said and later agreed to my plan. He's probably deseprate enough. Hahaha. What's wrong with people knowing the secret, huh ? 

The meeting started and later dismissed. Daehyun and I went home together as he agreed to be my slave for this whole week. I feel excited all of sudden though.




                                                                                            Daehyun POV

"Well first, clean up the dishes in the kitchen. Next, cook something delicious for dinner. Then, sweep the floor. Living room only. Arasso?" She ordered. "Dae, 'MISTRESS' " I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get ready. Ji Hye went upstairs and get ready for herself.

I sighed and continue preparing the dinner and sweep the floor.

If only I didn't tell her about grandpa earlier. But, I don't want to ride a taxi. And, I don't think Ji Hye would hate me so much that she would make me do worse things.I thought and later, Ji Hye came downstairs for her dinner.

"Eat with me." She ordered, again. I just nodded and washed my hands.

We eat alot and with the awkward silent, I just feel somehow peaceful. I wonder why. "I'm done. Wash the dishes and you can take your bath after that." She said and went to her bedroom. Probably gossiping with her friend. Tch.

I took my bath and once I come out, I realised that I don't have anything to change! Not even my uniform for tomorrow since we don't wore our school uniform today. (The interview, remember?)

I knocked Ji Hye's bedroom door and she was confused. "What?" She asked. "I don't have anything to change now, you ."I replied.

She started to laugh and said, "Then, just stay like that." She said. "What? You said you wouldn't be a meanie master!" I raised my tone but realised that it's not a good timing.

"Then, girl's clothes? Hahahaha. Okay, but stay like that for awhile. I'll contacted a friend. It's late, so I don't want to go out nor give burden to Mr.Kim." She teased and later being helpful. I sat on the couch, waiting for my clothes to arrived.

"Just wait. I've contacted a friend and the clothes will arrive anytime soon." She said as she went to the living room after taking some water to drink. And for awhile, I felt like I was being stared at.

I looked up and notice Ji Hye is staring at me. "What are you staring at." I said and turn my head to watch the television. "Oh~ You look so good, you know" She teased, more like mocking me.

I could felt sweats running down from my hair. Well, it won't be obvious right? Eventhough I've dried my hair earlier, there must be some water running down as well.

Ji Hye suddenly leaned her head toward my chest and sat next to me. "What the hell are you doing?!" I said, shocked. "Pfft. I'm your master now buddy." She replied, reminding me.

She land her hand on my chest and made a circle around my s. What the hell. Is she playing around with me?!

*Ding Dong*

Sigh. I felt somehow dissapoint. What? No way.  I won't fell for her lame tricks though, and that person who came for my clothes probably is my saviour. That Ji Hye girl is probably drunk. She is so out of her mind. She used to be cold and ignorant, but now? That is so weird.   ​
         
 
Ji Hye came back and gives me a bunch of clothes. Probably enough for a month. "But, how about my school uniform?" I asked. "I've contacted your grandpa and told him to bring it for you tomorrow." She replied and went upstairs. "Oh.. okay...W-Wait what!? You told my grandfather I'm here?!" I said in a high tone.

"Yah! Your grandpa is the one who want you to stay at my house and discipline you. And now I'm your master so stop shouting at me!" She replied from upstairs.

"Oh.." I said. So, all this time I thought it was her plan. Maybe she's right. I am a devil though. I thought to myself. 
It is already 11 PM and I decided to go to bed since there is no homework for today. I went upstairs and asked Ji Hye where I will be sleeping tonight. She look at me with a smirk. "Here." She said as she pat the bed next to her. "Are you even serious?" I asked, with a not-a-big-deal face. She nodded and I went to her bed.



                                                                                                  Author POV

Tonight will be a good~ night. Ji Hye thought as she also planned something 'good'.Later, Ji Hye join Daehyun in the bed. "Since, this whole thing is actually your grandpa request, I will asked another thing to keep the secret." Ji Hye suddenly spoke. Daehyun looked at her, waiting for the request.

"Make me happy." Ji Hye continued. "Yah Ji Hye yah, you didn't drink any alcohol right? You didn't smell like one but you sure is drunk" Daehyun got up and in a sitting position, he crossed his arm.

"I am not drunk." Ji Hye replied. "That's my request, it's your decision to make." She continued. 

"Okay, be ready." Daehyun replied.




 


Woot ! To be cont~
Haha, do I need to mark it as rated? I hope not (yet)
Please wait for another update ^^
Comment and subscribe :)