Chapter 15

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                                 Ji Hye POV
                                                                   

"Ahh. What to do now. Should I move to other school? B-but.. ugh." I said and throw my face on the pillow. "W-wait! I know his secret too though. Ahhh but still.." I decided to contacted Hanna to talk about it.

"Hanna! Stay at my house tonight?" I said through the phone.
 
"Ah sure. Wait, okay?"

"Fast." I ended the call.

I went downstairs and get a glass of drink for myself. "Maybe I should've just ignored him." I said to myself.

Not too long after, Hanna came with her super big luggage. "Yah! Are you staying for tonight or moving in?" I said to her. "Aniya, I'll be staying for a week! Hongbin will be moving to our house and he don't like it when I'm noisy." She grinned.

"Jinjja? I want to visit him !" I said excitedly. "Yah! He'll be transferred to our school later so don't worry." She wait while unpacking her belongings in the guest room. 

"Really? But why?" 

"He made a trouble at his previous school so my parents need me to take care of him."

"Aww, so you're the one who is taking care of him?" I laughed.

"Who else?"

*Knock knock*

"Coming~" 

I opened the door and shocked to see Hongbin standing there. "Ji Hye annyeong!" He waved at me. "Can I stay here for tonight too? No one is home so.." He said awkwardly while biting his lower lips.

I giggled at his action and nodded. "Sure, come in. Hanna is inside." Both Hongbin and I went inside and I told Hanna about Hongbin. "Yaaaah! What are you doing here!" She shouted, pissed.

"Why not?" He replied and stick out his tounge. They keep on fighting and it's cute to me. I wish I have a siblings like them. Since they're sibling, I let them to sleep together at the guest room. I also hope it can help them to strenghten their relationship.

Once they done unpackings their stuffs, we have a late-night snacks while watching action movies. 

"That girl is crazy! Saying that she's fine when she's not! Agh so stupid!! Look at the boy now, he's dead for the girl's sake!!!!" Hanna was watching emotionally. She cried, laughed and angry. Hongbin and I only chuckled at her action.

"Ji Hye yah, does Hanna have a boyfriend?" Hongbin suddenly asked me in whispers. I smiled as widely as I can at his question. I shrugged jokely and Hanna noticed our conversation. 

"Yah! Are you talking behind my back? How dare you!" She said at his bro. "He asked whether you have a boyfriend or not." I said. Hanna glared at his brother. "Who are you to care about my life." She rolled hey eyes.

"You better tell me or I'll bully that guy." He threathen her. "No!! I don't have a boyfriend !" She said but Hongbin doesn't believe her. "Okay~" "Yah! I'm spreaking the truuuthh!" She said and let out a fake cry.

I smiled at the two and turned off the television. "It's late now. Tomorrow's school." I said. Looking at the two made me forgot all the stressed I went through today and decided to sleep early. "De! Let's gossip tomorrow!" Hanna said and dragged Hongbin to the guest room.

              

                                                                               Daehyun POV
                                                                              
                                                                                              NEXT DAY 

"I'm sorry for your loss." Youngjae said to me while patting my back. I can't hold my tears any longer and cried. Youngjae's friend and relative here helped me for my grandfather's today funeral. It was sad to know that another family member of mine is murdered by the gang again.

Youngjae and I went to the my grandfather's house in States to stay for few days. "I'll contact Hanna and Ji Hye to inform about this." Youngjae said and I only nodded. Ji Hye... I thought and quickly grabbed my coat and went out.

I went to the police station nearby and asked about the murder case of my grandfather. "Please refer to the police head-quarters for more details." The police officer said in English and I hurriedly went to the head-quarters office.

It was huge and different with the one in Seoul. I asked the police officer whom holding the case of my grandfather's murder but failed to get more information. The only thing he gave me is a white paper with note written in it.

It is believed that the note was a threaten to my grandfather to stop protecting me or I will suffered more than I do now. The case have become more and more serious and I was advised to have police to guards me 24/7.

Once I get back to the hotel, Youngjae was waiting for me at the lobby. "Let's have a lunch. It's late already." He suggested and I nodded weakly. While we are eating, I decided to tell Youngjae about the gang who have been killing my family members. I don't exactly know who it is but I tell him about what they did.

Youngjae was shocked to know about it. "I suspected Ji Hye." I added. "Mwo? But why?"

"Her family died 7 years ago at the exact same date as my parents do. And also, a pair of married couple whom the police suspected was the one who is killing my parents died too that day. I was told that they committed suicide." I explained.

"But, you don't have any evidence Daehyun ah." He's a smart guy but he probably failed this time. "This." I said and handed him the brown envelope contains of Ji Hye's identity and information. "Ji Yeon?" Younjae said and examine each pages.

"You should give this to the police so that they could examine this. Who knows if it's sabotaged? The gang who killed your family is not just normal killer." Youngjae acted smart. Well, what he said really made sense.

I tapped my finger on my chin and think about it. "Maybe." I said weakly and Youngjae give me a smile. "I'm proud of you." He said. We quickly finished out lunch and went to the police head-quarters again. Now, I met the detective whom taking care of the case and I gave the envelope to him.

"Mr.Kang gave me this a week ago. But, I'm aware that this had been sabotaged sir." I said calmly to the detective. He nodded and examine it. However, the phone rang and he needed to go that time. We bowed and leave the building.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they can captured the gang now." Youngjae calmed me and we went back to the hotel.

Time flies quickly and it's time to go back to Korea.

I decided to go to school today and with the help of police, I guarded tightly. Home, school, almost everywhere I go. Since Miss Lee also know about me, she canceled our contract so that I don't need to work anymore. 



                                                              
NEXT DAY 


"Ji Hye, Hanna annyeong!" Youngjae greeted the two but I ignored them. Since I'm still unsure about Ji Hye, I can't do anything but avoid her. She looks like she doesn't care too though.

I walks quickly to my classroom and leave Youngjae with them.



                                                                        Author POV
                                                             

                                   

"Hey, Daehyun is still um.. " Hanna tried to talk about Daehyun. "He's okay." The two of them talked about Daehyun and made Ji Hye only silent. Later, she left the two since she began to tearing up again. 

"Ahh Ji Hye yah!" Hanna said and followed her, but failed. Youngjae runs to Hanna but the bell already rang. 

The school doesn't know the news about their principle but there's one breaking news. New Kingka. Yes! Since Hongbin always late for school, Hanna and Ji Hye went before him.

 
                                                                  RECESS 


Hongbin quickly look up for Hanna and Ji Hye. "Oppa!" Hanna greeted him with a mad expression. "Mwo." "Your shirt! Wear the uniform properly !" She ordered. "Aish." Hongbin ruffled his hair and ignored her.

"Ji Hye yah let's go. I don't want to listen to her." He pouted and rolled his eyes at Hanna jokingly. Ji Hye didn't have a sour face anymore and smiled weakly at Hongbin cute pout. "Fine! I have Youngjae oppa ok!" She hissed and walks away. "Oh? Youngjae 'oppa' ?" Hongbin shouted at Hanna who's walking away and chuckled.

"Let's go." Hongbin said and Ji Hye followed him to the cafeteria.

"Omomo. Look! Ji Hye is with the new Kingka!!"

"I'm so jealous. So lucky."

"Well, they look like a cute couple!"



"Omo! Are they dating!?"

"I thought she's with Daehyun oppa?!" 

Everyone whispered and started making rumours once the two walked in. Ever since Ji Hye was bullied back then, the principle had tighten the school rules of no bullying or they will automatically kicked out.

"So noisy." Ji Hye sighed and eat her food.

"Hahaha. You should be proud that people is matching you with me!" 
  

"Yeah right. Oppa, I heard you got kicked out from your previous school. What happened?"

"Ahh, that. Actually, I skipped school for lots of time already. That's why."

"So bad!"

"Well, they will regret it now that the most handsome guy in the school left."

"Eww."

"It's true!" Hongbin protested and steal Ji Hye's meat.

"Hey!" Ji Hye said and tried to take the meat back. Hongbin stick his tounge out and eat it quickly. She puffed her cheek and pout. Hongbin chuckled at her cuteness pinched her cheek. "You're so cute aww. You better marry me." He joked and Ji Hye spalled his arm playfully.

Meanwhile..

Not only fangirls and fanboys watching the Kingka and Queenka having a fun moment together, another Kingka also did. Daehyun was originally the only Kingka there but ever since Hongbin came, most of his fangirls was swept away by Hongbin.

He forgot that Hongbin used to be the one he hate back at the elementry school. He doesn't remember anything about him anymore. 

Looking at how happy Ji Hye is with him made him boils inside. He don't want to admitted that he likes Ji Hye anymore after he suspected her. It's twice that he did that. Without him realised, he walks to the table where Ji Hye and Hongbin at.

                                

The two looked up and saw Daehyun with the sour face. Ji Hye turned away and Hongbin was confused. He's the one from the airport. Are they enemy or what? Hongbin thought. Daehyun also realised that Hongbin is the one with Ji Hye back then at the airport.

"What is it?" Hongbin asked. "I want to talk with Ji Hye for awhile." 

The other students start murmuring about them fighting for Ji Hye. "I'm sorry but looks like she's not willing to." Hongbin smirked. He's not evil, just pissed off to see another handsome man having interest with Ji Hye.

"You're not his father." Daehyun replied in a totally scary tone and Ji Hye turned to him. She grabbed Daehyun's hand and walks out to the school garden nearby. 

"What is it again." Ji Hye said in a low tone while hugging her knee. She cover her face with her long hair so that Daehyun won't see her expression. Daehyun looked at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you?" He said in a monotone but Ji Hye heard it in a im-mad-at-you way. 

She started crying out of blue made Daehyun to panic. "Ji Hye yah." Daehyun said and pat her head. She keep on shaking her head making Daehyun to take his hand away. "What are doing to her!" Hongbin came and hugged Ji Hye who is sitting down now.

"I didn't do anything!" Daehyun replied but Hongbin didn't believe him. Later, Youngjae and Hanna came. Ji Hye didn't say anything about it but the siblings thought Daehyun did something to her.

Youngjae bring Daehyun somewhere else and questioned him. "I swear I didn't!" He said. "I believed you Daehyun, but why is she crying?"

"I don't know. Suddenly she was crying. I just..ugh. That guy is the one talking nonsense!" Daehyun said, totally mad at Hongbin. Youngjae calmed him and the bell rang. Youngjae went to his classroom but not Daehyun. 

He decided to skip class today. He went to the rooftop and decided to take a nap.

 Jung Taehyung. Jung Taehyung. Jung Taehyung. 

A voice was calling his name and he quickly awake. He thought it was a dream but no, it's not. 

"Remember me, Jung Taehyung?" 

Daehyun turned his head and saw a girl infront of him while holding a knive.

"I can't wait anymore." The girl said.


 


Early update today !
 

Please comment and subs ! Thanks ~